• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Chat now Online!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2006
    Looks pretty good... What exactly do people talk about in it?

Years
  • I actually use mIRC and i use it quite some years, i like more using the IRC then the messengers.Actually IRC is a little complicated for newbies because of the commands but we will get acostumated later.(my english is getting worse :P)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • If you ever get a 404 error, it means the page has been deleted which is see it has.

McGraw

hoppipola
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    topic should be renamed "PokeCommunity Idle now Online!" imo

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Irc nice, Im a master of irc ive done some coding making scripts for it before. I made a pretty nice script actually thats the only time Ive ever scripted anything correctly. Um Irc is free, and has many features such as a botserv for bots to maintain peace in the room as well as a nice help system you can even have your own chans. Ill most likely go to it.

Back