• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity is gonna suck!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Bye gr8person62

Wait , gr8person62 is right , this is taking up my time , now that i have a job , im not going to be on PC as much ..... i might not be on PC at all .....

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Bye gr8person62

Wait , gr8person62 is right , this is taking up my time , now that i have a job , im not going to be on PC as much ..... i might not be on PC at all .....

if there are anything that's "worthwhile" to do in real life and your online time is taking too much of your "real life" time, then you can always do what i do...

instead of cutting down online time, cut down sleeping time ^_^
    don't we sleep enough already? when you die you'll have your eternal sleep... we don't need more sleeping in advance

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frosty! *smack* His parents and teachers will hate you for telling him not to sleep, just because on holidays where I have a new game that I don't sleep doesn't mean he shouldnt. ^_^;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    frosty! *smack* His parents and teachers will hate you for telling him not to sleep, just because on holidays where I have a new game that I don't sleep doesn't mean he shouldnt. ^_^;
    Well if he is not on PC and he is not coming here again then does it mater if he gets sleep or not (yesterday I was up to 2:00Am and the three days before that I was up to 3:00am).

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • My parents wont care , there just going to keep reminding me of green amnesia.. lol kairi , ur so dramatic!

It wont matter if i sleep or im awake , as long as im good in school and get good grades my parents wont keep a profile on me .... my brother , now theres another story.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Kairi said:

my parents always complain about my sleeping time but they gave up now... (Now I do respect and obey them in any everything except for sleeping time and going outside... i'm not a rebel)

i just sleep 5 hours a day... it's enough to me (maybe that's why i'll get a headache once every 3 month or so... but once every 3 month little is rather unimportant). On schoolday or not i just sleep at 2... when it's long weekend? i just don't sleep at all...

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Well, My parents want to look what I am doing on the internet now. o_O.

I still need a GPA of 3.75.. They want me to go in the Jr. Honest Soc. -_-... That means almost stright A's and one B

What? I go on PC anyway if I have homework. and noone should go to work at a young age. it's not healthy. :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Aw, frosty. So much I wish I could give you...

Anyways, Haruka why do they want to see what you're up to? o_o;

Years
  • It's very simple my parents would cut the internet line at around ten at night so I just read or do my homework for the next thirty minutes until I sleep. I get from 7-8 hours of sleep on weekdays but a little less on weekends.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    My mom and dad thinks im on the internet to much, thay say go out side and play. ??? Play what im a inside kid I play games and stay on the computer all day.

my thought exactly... i do want to go outside by myself sometime in the winter but i know that my parents won't allow me as i only want to go outside at night time (and then those safety question will pop up and my parents won't allow me to go in the end)

what's with the people discriminating "indoor" people? they either force us to go outside, drag us to go outside or insult us unless we go outside... i wonder what's the problem... just cause a 4 letter adjective known as "GEEK" or "NERD" describes us very well?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I don't sped too much time on the computer.About 2-3 hours a day, I always do outside stuff, I find it boring to be on the computer all day

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Me too , I cant picture my self to be on Alllllllllll Day ...
    Id rather exercise and play sports ..... go out with my friends or something , plus Computers are the main reason why my house has a HUGE electricity bill

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Me too , I cant picture my self to be on Alllllllllll Day ...
    Id rather exercise and play sports ..... go out with my friends or something , plus Computers are the main reason why my house has a HUGE electricity bill

on the other hand if you just stay on the computer all day, you don't have to paid for entertainment, shopping expense and etc... it balances out actually

my friends are all online (like most of you ^_^) so therefore the friend factor encourages me to stay online evenmore actually

sports, workout and exercise...? umm... pass?

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • I'm always on the computer doing something. Even if I'm not at home, I'll bring my laptop with me to work on graphic things. (I'm not always on PC because I lose my connection right after Iv driven out of the driveway n.n()) I guess I'm a geek in that case, because I dread the thought of leaving my computer behind. n.n()

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • PokeTrainerCarol said:
    Gr8Person!!!!
    I got upset. And I mean it. It wasn't the kind of "oh he left, well too bad". But you're what your name states, a great person!
    well
    ...bye. Have a great life...I'll miss you a lot

but have a great life anyway!
    He was on MSN for a short while Tuesday night. Anyway, come online this Friday or Saturday, maybe we'll be able to see him again lol. ^_-

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • Please from now on discuss members leaving PC in the "PC Diminishing?" Thread!

BTW: Im might be leaving permanatly...

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    latiosspud said:
    It's very simple my parents would cut the internet line at around ten at night so I just read or do my homework for the next thirty minutes until I sleep. I get from 7-8 hours of sleep on weekdays but a little less on weekends.
    Hey that's almost like what my parents did too for the past 6 months! They locked up the modem in the cupboard unless we need it for valid reasons or to check our email once in a while.

Back