• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity is gonna suck!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Probably it's the start of exams period (I guess), since mine ended not long ago.
    That's why I'm back!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    lolololol now I recalled my post!
    I just hope the holiday period might bring some members back to visit PC and also new ones too, because I'd probably have some time to spare during holidays.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    *tilt* So why is everyone leaving? n.n() Once you think about it, it's actually pretty selfish...
    Iv been here since the start, and have no intention of ever leaving.

Ruriri

Banned
    Years
    orange*berry said:
    *tilt* So why is everyone leaving? n.n() Once you think about it, it's actually pretty selfish...
    Yup!

-----

I was member #13 to join PC!

anyways I left about 3 times due to school and then I always returned!

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    orange*berry said:
    <Knows that Orange has always been around at PC no matter whoever comes and goes.

Selfish? I don't think so actually. They have other things to do in real life too. I just hope they do come back some day...

Back