• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity

RTHookers

Banned
Years
  • S&M is the best.
    OC is quite bad because there will either be a flame war of idiots (even regular members, yeah that religion thread makes all of you look like idiots lol) or there will be a thread with either purely the word sex or there will be a sex reference..
    Yeah, that's my humble opinion.
    I'm only on those forums.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I think it is okay apart from when the moderators forget when April Fools Day is.

Also, I don't think Chubi Chan will like this thread.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • There's this forum called Pokemon General which I love visiting - every other forum isn't up to it's awesomness. ;D

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I think it is okay apart from when the moderators forget when April Fools Day is.

Also, I don't think Chubi Chan will like this thread.

Ugh. Will you drop the April Fool's thing already you incessant troll. Your act is getting on my last nerve.

I love PC as a whole. The community, the staff, the members, everything. The only forum on the internet I can tolerate.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Ugh. Will you drop the April Fool's thing already you incessant troll. Your act is getting on my last nerve.

There is no need to post bad things about me just because I am innocently stating my opinion, Luke.

As long as certain members of this forum don't act as though they are running a totalitarian regime, Pokecommunity will be fine.

Chickenbits

GiantMonsterLover
    Years
  • It sucks that I seem to be the only one from scandinavia :C

Other than that it's all good : D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • S&M is the best.

I agree. ;D

owait, you mean the competitive battling section? It's alright I guess. XD

I've found a second hom in the new B&W forum. I love speculating during the prerelease of any video game, Pokemon not exluded. :D

I love OC because of the fun debates that pop up from time-to-time. I'll admit, I'm not that great of a debater, but I like throwing a word or two in before sitting back and watch others have all the fun. XD

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • Well I haven't actually tried joining any other Pokemon forums, this is my first, but I like it :)
    I think I spend most of my time in the OC section though haha

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I love PC! I don't know which is my favourite forum is, but I do spend a lot of time in OC. The flame wars that sometimes come up entertain me, I won't lie and quite like debating about stuff there.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • PC? Meh, Pass.

Okay, it's fine I guess. ;) I just wish some people would chill out a bit more. You can't always get what you want though. Though I don't get why we don't have a Lucario theme! (Fanboy rant time) We have a theme for every other 492 Pokemon but not for the real star of the show!!! No not the stupid rat that got punched in the cheecks so much that they are permeantly red now. I'm talking about the one and only Lucario...well unless you breed him...then there is two. Or three. Or Four. Or...

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    ROM Hacking = FTW

Although some mods are fail. Like totally. No offence.
    I used to like PC more..

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • The best out of all the sites I've tried.

I find the staff considerably nice in comparison to certain sites.

It's also the most lively I've been to.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I love it, its one of the few places where i feel comfortable to talk about myself openly for some reason. The variety of discussion makes this much more interesting than just another pokemon forum, and the various discussions are actually interesting. Its great to get involved in a nice argument, even though i often post once and thats it... I must do more!

The creativity of some of the members here turn Pokecommunity into a gallery of fantastic-ness, theres so much more to see, and to do (quoting Lion King) than on most forums.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • PC? Meh, Pass.

Okay, it's fine I guess. ;) I just wish some people would chill out a bit more. You can't always get what you want though. Though I don't get why we don't have a Lucario theme! (Fanboy rant time) We have a theme for every other 492 Pokemon but not for the real star of the show!!! No not the stupid rat that got punched in the cheecks so much that they are permeantly red now. I'm talking about the one and only Lucario...well unless you breed him...then there is two. Or three. Or Four. Or...

D: I think they should have more themes with Pikachu!
    I like PC; it's fair and there is always something for me to entertain myself here like OT section or the Pokemon chat sections I seem to wander on and off once in a while, but some people can take stuff a bit to seriously here in my opinion. ;D

Years
  • I like it but i think there are other forums that feel alot busyer sadly, and like iv only made one friend here so far.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It's relatively immature, but that's to be expected on a Pokemon forum, really, with the younger userbase an' all; but that's ultimately a good point, I'm quite easily intimidated. Sticking around with a load of kids discussing something I grew up with is an easier way to pass time than debating something philosophical or what have you.

The staff are good at their jobs, save for their unsavoury attitudes sometimes. I once asked a staff admin why the bishie thread had "who the hell do you think we are!?" as a subtitle, to which he/she explained it's a line from Gurren Lagaan, okay, but then went on to ask what's such a big deal about it... Well nothing, I was just asking; excuse me while I continue to throw darts at your photo.
    To be honest I worry about getting done in for expression of this opinion, but really, that would be amusing and silly.

Oh it's also very active site, which is nice.

Last edited:

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    To be honest I worry about getting done in for expression of this opinion, but really, that would be amusing and silly.

Yes, that reminds me of when this happened:

Spoiler:

Back