• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
Years
  • I visit another forum as well. PC is good to spend some time, but I feel kind of out of place here... I don't even love Pokemon (I like the games, though)

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    One bad thing about this website is: one time I asked Hirotchi Sotchimora if he would make a penguin theme and he did not.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Haters gonna hate, But I like PC. A bunch of intelligent people pass through. As do trolls. But hey, It's a Pokemon forum on the internet. All in all, it's pretty good.

The pre-release areas, Pokemon General, and ROM Hacks (And Art and Roleplay occasionally and the whole of Off Topic) are really good areas of the site.

I'm of a generally neutral opinion about the modship, I don't see them a lot, except for Chibi and Lightning and a couple others. Lightning is a pretty cool guy*. While I don't always agree with Chibi's warnings, I understand why they come up.

*-Yes, I know.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Yes, that reminds me of when this happened:

Spoiler:

O.O That could only come from the mind of you Jolene.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • There is no need to post bad things about me just because I am innocently stating my opinion, Luke.

As long as certain members of this forum don't act as though they are running a totalitarian regime, Pokecommunity will be fine.
    Don't you know? All the Pokecommunity Moderators are fascist.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Haters gonna hate, But I like PC. A bunch of intelligent people pass through. As do trolls. But hey, It's a Pokemon forum on the internet. All in all, it's pretty good.

The pre-release areas, Pokemon General, and ROM Hacks (And Art and Roleplay occasionally and the whole of Off Topic) are really good areas of the site.

I'm of a generally neutral opinion about the modship, I don't see them a lot, except for Chibi and Lightning and a couple others. Lightning is a pretty cool guy*. While I don't always agree with Chibi's warnings, I understand why they come up.

*-Yes, I know.

Lightning is a woman <_<...thought I would point that out.

PC is a great forum to hang around to pass the time. Sometimes the younger members get to me too but this is a Pokemon Forum. Its hard for us around my age to have to watch what we say and that kind of stuff :/. It can get a bit childish around here as well as seeing all the flame wars and trolls that linger about from time to time. However, PC is quite the friendly site. I've meet plenty of people, made plenty of friends, and even had my share of memories on this site.

Also the staff are surprisingly real cool people in my eyes n_n. Other forums staff act as if they have attitudes about certain things and that because they hold power they can do as they wish.

Well yeah that's my opinion of PC my favorite pogeymanz forum :3.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • The forum is great, the staff is fair, and most members on here are friendly. PokeCommunity has been one of the best forums I've been on ^^. The atmosphere here is fantastic ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    its pretty good its just the wifi trades are slow and thats basicly all i use but the rest is good too

Years
  • Yes, that reminds me of when this happened:

Spoiler:
    ^ One of the reasons I like this place.

I don't mind the occasional (or frequent depending on your viewpoint) childishness/flame wars/Slowpoke invasions. There's usually something new and entertaining going on and I keep finding myself coming back.

RedBaron474

I don't even know
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    PC is a pretty cool place. There are alot of friendly people, even though some members I want to slap in the face. :>

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • The staff are good at their jobs, save for their unsavoury attitudes sometimes. I once asked a staff admin why the bishie thread had "who the hell do you think we are!?" as a subtitle, to which he/she explained it's a line from Gurren Lagaan, okay, but then went on to ask what's such a big deal about it... Well nothing, I was just asking; excuse me while I continue to throw darts at your photo.
    To be honest I worry about getting done in for expression of this opinion, but really, that would be amusing and silly.

Hey, the staff nowadays are much better than the staff we had back in the 2003-2005 era. I should know. My old account belonging to my immature, self-righteous, and power-hungry 17-year-old self was one of the stricter S-mods from back then. I think I gave someone a temporary ban for disagreeing with my opinion of the PSP once. Looking back at my old posts, it makes me wanna punch myself in the face. >_>

Last edited:

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    PC is okay. Its better than some other video game based forums I've joined.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • I think that this is the best forum I know.

I like posting here on PC, talking to friends here is great.

I feel that PC is GREAT.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Umm, where the heck am I supposed to start from? xD;

...anyways, I'll start with the sections part, I guess. Well, NU/W has always been a section close to mah heart. Probably coz it's the most 'nicey-nicey' place on PC, I guess. I've had tons of fun welcoming new members aboard. Some of them become turn out to be nice, while some of them do not. But srsly, it doesn't matter a bit to me. The only thing I know is that I'm supposed to be nice with everybody. And I try to do that. Tbh, I've never ran into a 'srsly bad' person at PC. Nobody has ever tried to pick up those 'virtual' fights with me. Nor has anybody showered abuses on me. Might be coz I've been nice with most of the person. Or might be coz I'm lucky. Whatever the reason, I've always been happy. And that's..the only thing that matters.

OT is another section that just keeps me glued to PC. That's coz I'm addicted to TCTI, perhaps. Also, the 'rating' threads are always a fun to post in. They're great. They're great in the sense that we could get our stuff evaluated. Who knows, you might be one of those guys tryin' to be cool and don't know how to know the public opinion about your avi/sig/anything. If that's the case, those threads are perfect. OMG, I <3 them! :D

PC has given me some really precious friends. Christy, Nica, Emma, Borey, Gav, Bharat, Kai, Katz...and many more. They've been really awesome. I really hope meeting some of these guys sometime in the future. No, I don't hope, I BELIEVE that I will meet them. Dero has registered himself at many other forums too. But never has he experienced the sort of 'attachment' he has towards PC. Yeah, I sometimes get those moments of 'excitement' and think of leaving PC for 'THAT' new forum. Buut, I come back to PC not long after that. Those moments of excitement have been just temporary. Temporary stuff that could never help me stick to them for long. PC's been the only forum that kept me glued to it. I turned a year old at PC just a few days ago. It's kinda an achievement in itself for PC. Keeping a lurker like me glued to it for such a long duration of time. xD;

Well, as for the staff: I've never ran into any kind of trouble with the staff. Nor have I experienced them being 'power hungry jerks'. No offense, but I really can't comprehend some of the posts of the guys/gals above. Why do they have a dislike towards them? Dunno. They've always been good with me. Again, it could be coz I'm lucky, perhaps. Perhaps, I just escaped the experiences some of the people above me might have experienced. Whatever it may be, I really don't care. They've been good to and that's again the only thing that matters.

And yeah, PC has introduced me to some things that I never would even have thought about. EVER. Stuff like GFX and CSS was introduced to me and I got interested. Now I really look forward to being a pro in them. Yeah, yeah, I know. I suck at them alright. But I'll get better for sure. And yeah, not to forget, my english has improved considerably since I joined PC. I was much worse than this at the time of my joining. xD;

Basically, I just want to state that PC has been a really awesome thing for me. It has altered me to a certain degree, tbh. PC PWNS!

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Umm, where the heck am I supposed to start from? xD;

...anyways, I'll start with the sections part, I guess. Well, NU/W has always been a section close to mah heart. Probably coz it's the most 'nicey-nicey' place on PC, I guess. I've had tons of fun welcoming new members aboard. Some of them become turn out to be nice, while some of them do not. But srsly, it doesn't matter a bit to me. The only thing I know is that I'm supposed to be nice with everybody. And I try to do that. Tbh, I've never ran into a 'srsly bad' person at PC. Nobody has ever tried to pick up those 'virtual' fights with me. Nor has anybody showered abuses on me. Might be coz I've been nice with most of the person. Or might be coz I'm lucky. Whatever the reason, I've always been happy. And that's..the only thing that matters.

OT is another section that just keeps me glued to PC. That's coz I'm addicted to TCTI, perhaps. Also, the 'rating' threads are always a fun to post in. They're great. They're great in the sense that we could get our stuff evaluated. Who knows, you might be one of those guys tryin' to be cool and don't know how to know the public opinion about your avi/sig/anything. If that's the case, those threads are perfect. OMG, I <3 them! :D

PC has given me some really precious friends. Christy, Nica, Emma, Borey, Gav, Bharat, Kai, Katz, loli...and many more. They've been really awesome. I really hope meeting some of these guys sometime in the future. No, I don't hope, I BELIEVE that I will meet them. Dero has registered himself at many other forums too. But never has he experienced the sort of 'attachment' he has towards PC. Yeah, I sometimes get those moments of 'excitement' and think of leaving PC for 'THAT' new forum. Buut, I come back to PC not long after that. Those moments of excitement have been just temporary. Temporary stuff that could never help me stick to them for long. PC's been the only forum that kept me glued to it. I turned a year old at PC just a few days ago. It's kinda an achievement in itself for PC. Keeping a lurker like me glued to it for such a long duration of time. xD;

Well, as for the staff: I've never ran into any kind of trouble with the staff. Nor have I experienced them being 'power hungry jerks'. No offense, but I really can't comprehend some of the posts of the guys/gals above. Why do they have a dislike towards them? Dunno. They've always been good with me. Again, it could be coz I'm lucky, perhaps. Perhaps, I just escaped the experiences some of the people above me might have experienced. Whatever it may be, I really don't care. They've been good to and that's again the only thing that matters.

And yeah, PC has introduced me to some things that I never would even have thought about. EVER. Stuff like GFX and CSS was introduced to me and I got interested. Now I really look forward to being a pro in them. Yeah, yeah, I know. I suck at them alright. But I'll get better for sure. And yeah, not to forget, my english has improved considerably since I joined PC. I was much worse than this at the time of my joining. xD;

Basically, I just want to state that PC has been a really awesome thing for me. It has altered me to a certain degree, tbh. PC PWNS!
    :D

Well, this forum is pretty active, I love the atmosphere here. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • It's a lot friendlier than other Pokemon forums I've been to, and I enjoy the atmosphere. Maybe that's why I've pretty much left the other forums I used to be a part of and began devoting all my online time to PC. I have never had any problems with any staff here, which is more than I can say about other places. Though there are a few bad apples from other forums on here, I've found that they're mostly inactive/keep away from me on PC, so I feel more at ease here (well, there is this one admin from another forum who joined here to stalk me, but AFAIK he's mostly harmless).

In short, I enjoy it here immensely, and I'll definitely be around for the long haul :3

Back