• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#pokecommunity2014 #revel

Years
    Yeah, it was a weird year but anyways here's to a good 2014 PC!

Oh, and for those still waiting make sure you have a good one too.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
    2013 was an awesome year. There were a lot of downs but the ups were definitely very encouraging. It was definitely the year of Pokemon X and Y and they gave us everything we expected from the new Pokemon games. Here's to a better PC in 2014. Happy New Year guys!

TY

2013 started really rubbish for me, but in the end it became good, so... its a meh year in total, but i will act like the first 6 months of 2013 never happened and its a great year then :P

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    2013 was a great year. I only hope that 2014 will bring me even more happiness, laughter, fun and memories to last a lifetime.

Happy New Year PC! x

Years
    2013 was a really good year for me, and I really hope that moving into 2014 I'll have an even better year.. happy new year, y'all!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Spoiler:
    Be well in this new year, PC. 2013 has been a hell of a ride and we traveled a long distance this year, but 2014 promises to be even better for us. Celebrate and rejoice fellow members. Today is a happy day.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    2013 was a pretty good year ... I had some downs but still it was a good year. I hope 2014 will be even better year. :)

Happy New Year guys! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Its not the new year yet, but 19 mins more for me as of time of post, happy new year guys!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I haven't really had a good year since 2009, but I'm really hoping that 2014 brings some better things for me. Not the New Year for me yet, but to those who have, Happy New Year everyone!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    happy new year, PCCCC~!

#pokecommunity2014 #revel

It's been quite a year full of ups and downs, but despite that, we've held through! Let's hope for an even better 2014. <3

Years
    Happy new years to everyone at PC, I still have over 12 hours to go. That's 12 hours to prepare my dog for possible fireworks. He HATES them. XD.

Here's hoping for some wicked pokemon stuff for 2014.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    woo nica and a few others including me had fun at the server waiting for 2014. in fact, we are at the server all hyped and active (i think :p) rn \o/

so ya early 2013 was bs imo, but later everything went fine and stuff so yay \o/ happy new year everyone <3 have a blast with 2014 people :3

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    #pc #newyear #2014 #hashtag #pokecommunity #pokemon #fireworks #loud #beautiful

...okay that's enough haha. Happy new years everyone! 25 minutes into 2014 already :3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I hope 2014 will be the year for me to fully atone for what I've been through, whether it's mistakes, my past, or anything, because I was getting through 2013 with somewhat not enjoyable, and I hope as I'll step in 2014 in less than 15 minutes, I'll find what it means to be in here.

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
    Years
    Yay! :)
    Bye-Beeeee 2013 hello 2014! XD
    I hope PC gets more awesome in 2014 which is now! :D
    2013 was a bad year for me because of a Typhoon that struck Cebu and the earthquake I hope 2014 is soooooo great! :D

This is a picture I made hoooouuuuuuuuuurrrrrsssssssss ago. :D
    and its tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big! :D
    WARNING: It suuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkssssssssssss and its big! :P (don't mind the lowest and smallest text it was meant for FaceBook and don't blame me I just noticed that it was there! XD)
    Spoiler:

If it doesn't work then here is a link: https://imgur.com/s9PMudQ :D

Happy New Year PC!!!! :D

Back