• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#pokecommunity2014 #revel

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    This is it. Happy New Year of 2014, all PokeCommunity friends and users (at least it is in my timezone now), and I hope everything will become better. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Happy new year y'all c:

2013 was one of the best years of my life, and I'm determined to make up for the mistakes made in 2013, and become better this year. I'm gonna live believing that I can do anything yeeeeeeaaa.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
    Here I am with 13 hours left till the new year -.-

Well, the first 5/12 of this year were absolutely horrid, the rest was pretty good. Wouldabeenbetterwithouthashtagsthough...

Here's to a great new year!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    16 hours for me. Because living in PST sucks ya know?

Happy New Year, PC. 2013 was filled with ups, downs, good times and bad times, and well...everything else in between. I literally can't wait for 2014 to come. I need a fresh start xD.

oh yeah, and i have plans to party tonight. yup yup.

I hope everyone starts 2014 off on the right foot!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    2013 was the best year of my life thus far, and PC is a big reason as to why that is so. So a big thank you to all of you guys for making my year amazing, and here's to a fabulous year to come. Happy New Years!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Happy New Year, PC! <3

2013 was a rough year for me, so my goal for 2014 is to keep building up my life, and making it better, and getting past a lot of the tough things that dragged it down this past year. In some ways it's picking up, I just hope it keeps on track.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Happy new year everybody! It's been a fantastic year at PC. I for one, cannot wait to get smashed tonight :D

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    2013 can die in a fire for all I care. Hopefully 2014 can be much better.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    It's been quite a while since I've been here for this. However, I will make up for lost time.

It's simply 10 and a half hours until the new years. Have a happy new years to those in the appropriate time zones and a delayed happy new years for those in which it isn't just yet.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    My 2013's been all over the show, haha. Exactly how I like it. Wouldn't be interesting otherwise! I guess some bad stuff has happened but I can see a lot of it getting much, much better in 2014 and I'm already coming up with some plans to make it the best year yet. I'm excited for it. Hopefully it'll hold some interesting events for PC, too. 8)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
    Cheers PC!

You've made me a moderately happy man. xD

Cheers to Ma'dam/LGD/Aura! For running VG with the shameless pride it deserves. Best section in the house! Here's to a great year and here's to another great year to come.

#pokecommunity2014 #revel

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
    Happy New Years, PC! And an early one to those [and myself, haha] that haven't gotten in yet.

It's been an alright year. Hopefully 2014 will be better, and every year afterwards!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    2013 started out on a really bad note, and now it's ending on an okay note. I'm happier than I was last year, and looking forward to 2014 being a year that I accomplish a lot of things in.

Of course, I'm working New Year's Eve. So nothing exciting here! But happy new year, everyone!

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    I am more than done with 2013. I would probably be spending the night chugging caffeine, sending out Writs of Challenge and fighting the Battle Chateau all night through to 2014, but I ended up with plans last minute. Well, still, I intend on 2014 being a better year. I hope it is for everyone else.

Years
    2013 was a strange year, but i do think i found my soulmate actually..strange but oh so romantic. I hope that 2014 will be the year that we decide if we want to go any further or the religin and different dreams will tear us apart. Either way, wish you all a Happy New Years!!

And do never forget that, even though life is hard sometimes, after you have hit rock bottom you can only go one way, up!

Years
    2013 was personally an exciting year for me as far as PC is concerned, so I guess it'll be a little sad to see it go. Still, looking forward to the challenges and changes that 2014 brings, and I hope that everyone has a safe and happy New Year tonight (if it isn't already where you are)!

#pokecommunity2014 #revel #hashtag #dopeopleusethismanyhashtags #maybe #thisisnttwitter

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    2013 was an alright year. I did learn alot about networking and stuff like that in the Advanced Diploma in Computer Systems Technology course I took this year.

Here in Australia, it was 2014 about one hour before this thread was made. I'm surprised that this year that this thread wasn't made before then. xD

Anyways, I wish everyone here at PC a Happy New Year, and I really hope 2014 goes well for everyone! ^^

Back