• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCreator_09's Trainer card requests

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Gohan rules, you didn't tell me what kind of template you wanted, and how do you want it moving? Pokemon evolving, badges chabging or both?

Please from now on everybody tell me how you want it moving.
    I need all info. from the top.

And when you get your trainer card please add to my rep.
    and gohan_rules00, i looked at your photobucket account and it says untitled cant be found. I cant give you anymore advice cause it wont let me view your gallery.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2005
    pokecreator im sorry but i said i wanted the silver and black colored one but i wanted u to make the colors blue and black and u dont have to put any thing moving

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    its okay people.
    but try to remimber it in the beggining.
    and gohan rules, put the name thats under the trainer card template next time.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    alright
    i'll just put the badges moving. Oh, and i do have the orange league badges.
    oh, and do you want Deoxys changing forms? From Neutral, to Attack, to defense.

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Here you go Majin Trunks.
    I didn't put the deoxys moving but can if you'd like.

Oh, and eveyone, i'll have some pictures for backgrounds for the white trainer card template verry soon.

DevonRichard1224

Pretty Good Pokemon Traine
    Years
    Trainer Card Request

I want this type of Card: Purple badge and party menu
    Trainer Sprite(attach your own to your request or tell me the name of a R/s LG/FR trainer): Norman on R/S
    Name: Pokemon Trainer Devon
    ID#:12345
    Pokemon(in boxes or beside trainer, according to picture)(shiny or not): In boxes Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Raichu, Groudon, Kyogre
    Badges(Kanto,Johto,Hoenn/according to picture, or all three): All badges from all regions
    do you want it moving(.gif): no
    Alternate color( ill try to make it that color): Can I get blue instead of purple please
    Time: 99:99
    one more piece of info($,games,etc.): Pokemon Rules!!!

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Hey! You stole my Trainer Card template! The one named "White Trainer Card template"!

The first one is made by me, and you didn?t give credit for it or anything. I didn?t give you permission to use it!

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    When you put these in your sig. or anywhere else, give me credit. And if your using the white one where you can put a picture in the background, give credit to GoldenHouou.
    Please!!!

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    You should put that in the first page, below the template. Then you can use my template.

Oh, and by the way, the one named Box and platform, is edited by me from the one called "line and platform" >_<

But, since this thing seems to be okay now, how about making a card for me?

When you post a request, add the following info:
    Trainer Sprite(attach your own to your request or tell me the name of a R/s LG/FR trainer): Use this:

Name: GoldenHouou
    ID#: 55895
    Pokemon(in boxes or beside trainer, according to picture)(shiny or not) Ho-oh, Charizard (shiny), Charmeleon, Arcanine, Suicune, Sceptile.
    Badges(Kanto,Johto,Hoenn/according to picture, or all three): Hoenn
    do you want it moving(.gif): Yes
    Alternate color( ill try to make it that color):
    Time: 556:48

Soara?s sprites, thank you.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Which Template do you want GoldenHouou?
    And sorry majin Truks. I got your request and another persons confused.
    Do yuo want me to redo it? and if you do I cant put a pokemon behind you. Not enough room and i cant make it to be 5 boxes

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    good news everyone, i can make the rain and snow effects now. and i'll have some pics you can use for Golden Houou's trainer card template(the really white one).
    And for everyone that posted for a trainer card and hasn;t gotten it yet, sorry. Pokecommunity's server's been acting up and sometimes i can ge to the page and sometimes i can't. Like i couldn't post five minutes ago.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    okay. now that thew sites back up, ill start back on everyone's trainer cadrs tommorow. I stopped cause i didnt know if it would be back up or not soon or ever.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Sorry all, Cebridges cable hasnt been working in my area lately so i couldnt get the info to finish everyones trainr cards, ill start on them now.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Finally my internets back up. Okay I've got 1and a half/3 i gotta do today. Hee you go Gohan_Rules

And if anyone's interested, im requesting people for an RM2K3 Game(link in sig.)

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
    Can I have one.
    The template that said Blue with 6b
    Trainer: Team magma leader guy
    Name: Daniel
    ID: 34384
    pkmn: Houndoom, moltres, sceptile, blaziken, groudon, and latios
    badges: kanto
    color: Black or red or blue
    time: 3:43