• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCreator_09's Trainer card requests

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
  • Okay, I'm almost finished. I should have them up today, but I have an audio file to listen to. It's a book that I had to read over the summer for my Language AP class and I forgot about it, so I downloaded the audio file from limewire, and school starts Tommorow!!

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Ash's Apprentice said:
    Trainer Sprite:Cooltrainer (Male)
    Name:Shyugo
    ID#:62463
    Pokemon:Blaziken,Latios,Latias.Mightyena,Rayquaza
    Badges(Kanto,Johto,Hoenn/according to picture, or all three):
    do you want it moving(.gif):no
    Time:8:00AM

I refuse to take your request, find someone else to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, sorry, I didn't see you're a newbie. I'll get around to yours, but start reading the rest of the thread. I've been busy lately and i had alot of TC to do and i said i wasn't taking a ny requests until i get the other ones up. You know, maybe I should start a new thread explaining not to post any requests until i get the other ones up so i can just post the link instead of typing the same message 5,000 times.

Kamahi

Juz Turned 17~ SweEet~ ^.^
    Years
  • Hope you are still taking in request? Coz I really need a tcard =P

Template: Line and Platform
    Name: Kamahi
    Pokemon at upper right corner: Shiny Latias(Top), Rayquaza(Mid), Latios(Low)
    Pokemon in boxes: Altaria, Flygon, Salamence
    Trainer sprite: do you have dragon tamer from Ru/Sa/Em? If not, Any male will do

Can you fit a latias behind the trainer?

Thanks a bunch!! ^_^~

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • can i Have a forest trainer card please with liloon/salamence/blaziken/kyogre/relacanth and metagross with a ninja guy with a metagross behind him and with the hoen badges

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • okay, if everyone will click on this link, I can get your TCs done tommorow. It's for a free alien laptop. If I get enough people there it'll give me a free alienware laptop, which means I can getmore done, because I don't like to sit here at the computer all day and my laptops broken right now, plus i can take this tob school and do work.
    I need 25 people to visit this and I'm also putting this up in my RM2K3 Thread.
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://alienwaregiveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=19385

I don't know if it'll make you sign up or do any offers, but if it does, try an offer and instantly discontinue it.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • I've been friendly to everyone on this thread and made them trainer cards so hopefully some will.
    Please!!!1

And yes sign up and click on an offer, sometimes they're free memberships.

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
  • You know... all those do is spam your email. It's really a waste of time. You'll lose a lot of requests for trainer cards if you threaten to close a thread just because people won't click a link.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • I wasn't trying to be rude, I said that already. And i'm not really going to close this thread, It was a joke. I would however love for everybody to click on that link for me like I said in my post earlier. However, everyone would be able to get their TC's faster with me being able to use a laptop, and especially an alien one at that. And about the email spamming thing, thats not true. This websites on the giveaway network, and they really do give you the free gift. They even hadd a news report about it. And again, not trying to be rude.

xorcist

hi! 83
    Years
  • card

can i have one with the dark green sprite?
    pokemon:groudon,mew,rayquaza,deoxes(spell?),blastoise,charazard.
    don't show the cash
    moving:no
    badges:hoenn
    name:groudon2000
    if i forget anything pm me. :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2005
    Trainer Sprite:this one
    PokeCreator_09's Trainer card requests

Name:Outlawlao494
    ID#:67899