• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokefusion!

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Hi, a while ago, I posted som fusion sprites i'd made cuz my scratched sprites were terrible. i have since fallen in love with fusioning, so here are a few more. Constructive criticism is always appreciated!

Pokefusion!
    Pokefusion!
    Pokefusion!
    Pokefusion!
    Pokefusion!
    Pokefusion!
    Pokefusion!

i also made some oddish for different seasons...they look horrendous, but check them out if you want

Spoiler:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=151570 (the thread with my previous attempts)

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    I like the Psyduck one but the shading on Wigglytuff's body looks kind of weird.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Wow this is really good I especialy like the ponyta fusion keep up the good work (Gives you a 2 thumbs up)

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Frankly, no. Just no.
    This is not really good. All this is is a Copy and Paste with some recolors. SO I can't give you any credit, because none of those require effort.
    I suggest you move on from recolors fast, because they [as stated before] require no effort. Move on the something more.. effort requiring, like heady edits or scratches or SOMETHING ELSE. Just not C+P Recolors.
    The Oddish aren't so bad because it blends a lot better, but you might want to move the crown a little bit forward and modify the shading on our right side. Maybe do an Oddish collection. Like an Oddish retype collection, or an Oddish fusion collection. The Oddishes aren't so bad.

Last edited:

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    On the contrary, C+P can be very useful in mixes. However, Nova's right, just copy-pasting without any real effort is sort of pointless. It leaves little room for discussion and is frankly just unoriginal.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Ok, Ive looked at thewhole thing of just using C + P.
    So, I've tried something different.
    Here is Mababe, the baby form of machop!

Pokefusion!

Constructive criticism please!
    Honestly, it just looks like you erased Machop's arms, legs, and "hair".

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
    I'll review these.

For the first four sprites, I can hardly tell what they're spliced with. Don't be afraid to add more details to your Pokemon fusions!

The Sudowoodo/Chinchou has shading that looks a bit odd near the legs; I suggest making it a bit brighter.

Espeon/Aipom: That's a good one. I suggest adding the ears of Aipom or something, though, so it looks slightly more like Aipom.

The Wigglytuff's coloring is a bit dark, and it needs a bit more Nidoqueen detail, but other than that, it's good!

I also suggest sticking to one color scheme; use the scheme of either the base Pokemon or the Pokemon you're fusing it with. This will help keep the quality clean.

I love all your sprites, though. Keep it up!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    My Review...
    OK I've seen better. But they look OK.
    The Machop one is definately ure worst...
    or those oddish...

anyways the espipom thing caught my eye, so keep that sort of stuff up!

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Right, I've made one more sprite, my first half-way decent scratch! Its not complicated or fancy, but its my first proper go so please don't just say 'it looks too simple and rubbish', cause that's not really helpful

Pokefusion!

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Right, I've made one more sprite, my first half-way decent scratch! Its not complicated or fancy, but its my first proper go so please don't just say 'it looks too simple and rubbish', cause that's not really helpful

Pokefusion!

It's decent. I like the shading, but the shape of the sprite is pretty boring. Plus, you JPEG'd it. ):

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    your new scratches are alright for your first time. they have coloration and decent shading, but they still look kinda 2D and flat... besides that, they are pretty good. The second one is alot better than the first one!

As for the fusions/recolors... i think everyone else covered those.

Keep Trying, and Keep Spriting!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2018
    First Attempts

Hi i am a noob pixel artist (i only combine poke's) and i wanted to see if my first 3 were any good, i need to know so i can choose between being a trainee pixel artist or a rom maker

P.S. these are comibined from the pokemon diamond sprites (oh and the charizard is a bit messed up)

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Hi i am a noob pixel artist (i only combine poke's) and i wanted to see if my first 3 were any good, i need to know so i can choose between being a trainee pixel artist or a rom maker

P.S. these are comibined from the pokemon diamond sprites (oh and the charizard is a bit messed up)

first off mardeness, start your own thread! we work hard to preserve are own style in our own threads, and you should do the same!

...and no, they are not very good... they are just copy/pastes...

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    the yellow guy with the blue leaves on his head is not too bad, but it isnt a scratch, is it? i think i can see remnants of burmy in it... it has good shading though...

the second guy is REALLY BAD... what is it?

(Keep Spriting!>
    Pokefusion!

Back