• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHumanfication Contest!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nope! You're right on time! I added your entry to the first post. :3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Nope its Red who Ash is based off of. As you can see she's PC's self acclaimed Red Fangirls.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Just sent in my votes as well. It was a shame, I had it narrowed down to seven real good ones, but I could only vote for five. To the two I left out, I apologize, but I wanted to give a slight edge to those good drawings that I felt may have been overlooked. D:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    My votes are submitted as well n_n. Let me just say that it has been fun and no matter who wins this thing that it has been really fun viewing everyones pictures, seeing everybody different styles of drawing, and talking to all the participates here. Cheers for the PokeHumanfication contest. Glad I thought of it xD.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Aaaaand I'm gonna be keeping the votes on an RTF document, so I won't lose track of them.

So anyways, I wish everyone good luck~ May the best PokeHuman win!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Aaand my votes have been sent in. It's nine in the morning where I am... yawn...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • You're not alone... XD

Also, to make sure people who worked hard don't get disqualified, I'll send a couple PMs to the ones who haven't sent votes in around noon. If I'm out at noon (my parents are taking me shopping >.>) then I'll send the PM as soon as I get the chance to get back on my computer.

If some STILL haven't sent in votes, I'll try and give one last reminder around 18:00 or 19:00 my time (18:00 is nine hours from now, whereas 19:00 is ten).

Aine

♫ ✰ queen's ★ knight ✰ ♫
    Years
  • I submitted my votes. Had a hard time choosing. :P Good luck everyone!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Just letting everyone know that I've sent out the first notice to whoever hasn't voted yet! (and I know you said you'd get it up later, nmorr, but this is just in case, ya know?)

I'll be sending the second round of notices around 18:00-19:00 EST (6-7 hours from now), unless everyone has gotten their votes in by then.

I'll also say this:

Even if you did enter, if you did not vote and are thus disqualified, you will not get the emblem for participating, as being disqualified is the same as not entering/participating at all.

Back