• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeKingdom Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    [FONT=&quot]Plot
    [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]In another dimension that is separate from the world where Pokémon and humans work as one is the PokeKingdom. In PokeKingdom, there are no humans, just Pokémon who can talk and do everything humans can do. PokeKingdom is divided up into different continents and these continents are divided via type. All together there are 17 continents that combine to make PokeKingdom. There is only one king of PokeKingdom, but right now he is too young to be truly considered the king. The king is Eevee and he has taken the throne at the youngest age of all the other Eevee kings before him. As king Eevee is to make sure that his kingdom is at peace at all times. However, the time of peace is no more, because of Eevee's forefathers. Each king was an Eevee and when their third son was born that king would step down and give their position to the oldest son. Once they oldest son took the crown as king, the old king would evolve himself into one of his other forms and then become a protector to the new king. The new young Eevee thought he was too young to become king, and asked his forefathers for help. Under their influence he merged the continents of fire, water, electric, darkness, psychic, grass, and ice with the continent of normality. This made each of these continents more powerful and even closer to the king's power. However, the other continents were not allowed to merge with the normality continent. This one act would soon start a spark that would bring PokeKingdom into war. The other continents that were not allowed to merge with the normality continent began to start their own rebellion against king Eevee. They believed that they had been mistreated and discriminated against. Afraid of what might happen to their pawn, the elders assigned twelve knights to be the king's defense against this rebellion. The knights were the four strongest from the continent of fire, water, and grass. While the knights took on the duty to protect the king, they also believed that they need help from their neighboring continents. The elders allowed them to choose one soldier from each of the neighboring continents. The knights left the castle, and then returned with new soldiers to help in the fight against the rebellion. The elders still thought that they needed more protection to keep the rebels down; the elders then requested that each knight would choose one other Pokémon from their own continent to become knights in-training. The knights agreed with the elders and left the castle once again to gather knights of their own.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Allies[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]The knights of the kingdom:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] They are the four strongest from their continent and have been chosen by the elders to protect the king. They are noble, protective, and powerful. The knights are:[/FONT]
    Venusaur Meganium Sceptile Torterra
    Charizard Typhlosion Blaziken Infernape
    Blastoise Feraligatr Swampert Empoleon
    [FONT=&quot]The elders (?): [/FONT][FONT=&quot]They were once the kings of the normality continent and PokeKingdom, but have now evolved into their other forms. They gave the idea to merge the continents, because they wanted their continent to have more power. It is unknown if they have any plans of evil, but they do seem to be keeping a secret to themselves about what other purpose the merge had. The elders are:[/FONT]
    Vaporeon Jolteon Flareon Espeon
    Umbreon Leafeon Glaceon
    [FONT=&quot]The soldiers: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]They were personally picked by one of the twelve knights to protect the castle should the knights be away or unable to fight. They are from the continents of darkness, electricity, psychic, and ice. The soldiers are almost on par with the knights and they are:[/FONT]
    Raichu Weavile Absol Alakazam
    Electabuzz Walrein Mightyena Hypno
    Electrode Froslass Crawdaunt Gardevoir
    [FONT=&quot]The King: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]While he is not going to fight in the battle, the king is giving his support to his followers. He hopes that he will find a way to resolve the conflict before there are too many tragedies. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The personal soldier: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]He is the king's best friend and has decided to work as the king's personal soldier. He will only follow the king's orders and when he battle, he is on the same level as the twelve knights. This personal soldier is [/FONT]Aipom
    [FONT=&quot]The Enemies[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]The continents that were not allowed to merge with the king's continent were: Flying, Dragon, Ground, Rock, Fighting, Bug, Poison, Steel, and Ghost. They have declared war against the king and have each decided to go about it in their own way. They have merged themselves together to become the kingdom of rebellion.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The Bandits: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Since they were unable to merge with the king's continent, the fighting continent and the ghost continent have worked together to become the bandits of PokeKingdom. The Fighting types attack during the day and the Ghost types attack during the night. They plan to steal as much as they can from the king and the other continents, and then overthrow the king. They each have one leader:[/FONT] Dusknoir and Tyrogue[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The Defenders[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: The Rock, Ground, and Steel continents have decided to become the defensive lines of the rebellion. They have dedicated their time to stop any of the king's followers to break through the gates of steel. With their high defensive power they are not easily taken down by super effective moves. The three generals that lead the defensive force are: [/FONT]Rhyperior, Metagross, and Tyranitar
    [FONT=&quot]The neutrals (?)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: The Bug, Poison, and Flying continents have decided to stay neutral in the battle. However, they do have a plan in mind. They seem to be waiting for the battles to unfold, before they make any movements.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The Elite: The Dragon continent is the leader of the rebellion and has never liked the idea of the normal continent ruling the others. The Dragons believe they are the strongest continent and they should be the kingdom continent. They have decided to attack the king and take his throne. This is how they plan to show their dominance. The elite's forces are unknown, but they were powerful enough to make the other continents bend to their will and merge with them.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Your Role[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]You have been recruited by one of the twelve knights to become a knight in-training. You are well aware of the danger and what awaits you. You accept the offer and travel back to the castle. Once you arrive there the elders take you into a special room and begin your training. They put you through mental, emotional, and physical challenges. If you should survive these challenges, then you will become a little knight and go off into the battlefield. You will fight strong, weak, confused, and crazy enemies. However, what will you find out while going into the battlefield? Will you discover the elder's plots? How the rebels truly feel? Or will you change sides completely and join the rebellion?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Rules[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Follow the standard PC rules[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]No godmoding others[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]When you battle make it feel real and not you win every time thanks to your super technique. Try to make this fun and not dull with you winning constantly, because you are so strong![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Try to stay active. If you know you won't be able to post often then don't sign up. If you do have posting then PM and I will see what I can do about you.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]5.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Have fun![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sign-ups[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]Name:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Gender:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Pokémon: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Personality: (What does your character act like?)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]History: (What was your life like before the knight came to you and why did they choose you?)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]RP Sample or Introduction: (Let me see what you can do?)[/FONT]

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    *Looks at all of the other RPers*

You have to be kidding me! Why has no one else posted here yet!

I am IN! I just have a question. Are the knights-in-training allowed to be of any type? Answer this, and I will post my SU.

KingKaos

Years
    Knights-in-training have to be water, fire, grass, dark, electric, psychic, or ice. Since they are the only ones on the side of the king.

Vespinus

as Shocking as Thunder!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Thanks for letting me be a Bug!

[FONT=&quot]Name: Adam Locke[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Gender: Male[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Pokémon: Scizor[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Personality:
    Adam is energetic and strong, intelligent and cunning as well as kind and caring. He is often very popular wherever he goes, and has a strong sense of justice, if he feels something needs to be done, it will be done. He gets very obsessive about things, and his curiosity can border on painfully annoying. He has a nasty temper, and when he gets very annoyed he can cause a lot of damage to those around him, but he is very humble and apologetic afterwards. His energy can be infectious, inspiring those around him, but to those older and wiser than him Adam proves himself to be mature, wise and skillful.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]History:
    Before the war began, Adam and his family were very high ranking nobles in the Empress' Court. Adam himself was the Queen's nephew, meaning that he had a small claim to the throne, but he declined his heritage and decided to become a Knight of the Gold Hive, a high ranking order of knights in the personal service of the queen. He has trained for many years in the arts of guerrilla warfare, as all Bug soldiers do, but he also trained in the arts of siege and heavy warfare, making him one of the most versatile soldiers ever to grace the armies of Bugs. He received many great honors and especially in his young age, many consider him to be the strongest heir for the throne, much better than the two current heirs; a male Beedrill named Hassan and a female Combee named Irene.

Shortly after he declined his heritage, Adam fell in love with a female Scyther named Scythia. The two are deeply in love to this present day, and they would sacrifice anything for each other. Adam, using his position in court, has managed to force Scythia not to fight, but the urgency for soldiers and generals mean that she could soon be granted her wish; to fight alongside Adam in battle. This is one of the few things Adam fears, but he hides it behind a mask of stern strength. If she was able to fight, Adam would protect her with all of his strength. His high position in court is the only reason she hasn't fought yet, but that hasn't stopped her training, and becoming an extremely skilled warrior.

After Adam heard about the war, he immediately petitioned the Empress, Vespiquen, to allow him to be a general in charge of the defense of the homeland. Being her nephew as well an extremely skilled soldier, she accepted, giving him the title of Marshal of the Great Hordes. His recent activities have been mobilizing the hordes to the borders of the Bug Kingdom. His plans have been to defend the homeland and not to make any aggressive moves against another nation unless provoked. He has sent spies to the king's lands, and they should arrive soon. In a recent public speech, he made it clear that if it came to fighting he would fight in the front line with the soldiers rather remain in the palace.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]RP Sample or Introduction:
    I swept into the hall, hoping my entrance had gone as I planned; with the grace and splendor of a courtier but with the strength and dignity of a general. My generals were surveying a battle map, and as usual, had been awaiting my arrival. I smiled; with loyalty like this, there was no way we could lose this war. My generals, in order of ranks, are;
    General Paris, a Parasect who's been serving since before I was born. He's a gnarled old beggar, but if there was ever anyone who's advice I want, it's him. He's an incredible tactician.
    Then there's Marilia, A Butterfree who's in charge of the Special Operatives. She's about as experienced as me, but even if I say so myself, I'm definitely more skilled in the ways of war than her. She is very interested in expanding Empire lands, but my main objective is to defend our lands. Expansion is secondary.
    Finally, there's General Venith, A Venomoth who is my best friend, and in charge of the guerrilla forces in the army. He's like me; a general who wants to get hands --or in his case legs-- on, fighting in the front line. He might not be experienced, but his valor and determination more thank make up for it. Looking around at my loyal generals, We begin our planning.

'I think we should have more troops on the borders of the rebel lands, not the King. He and the Elders seem to be more interested in peace than the rebels.' Venith says, getting into his speech. I can tell from my rhetoric training that he's practiced this over and over again. I don't like hurting him, but I have to remind him of our priorities, and throw a spanner in his works. 'Venith, the reason we sent spies to the Kings land is because we don't trust him. He could be planning anything!' I exclaim. Paris nods his sombre agreement. 'Young Venith, though your heart is true and your intentions clear, I feel that your planning is irrational. Once we find out more about the king's intentions, we can decide what to do. But for now, We are moving the forces from Burmia to the Kings border. I hear Mothim are useful in repelling weaker forces with a horrible smelling scent. Don't worry, though; your ideas are being taken into account.' He finishes, and every word he's said so far sounds like it normally does; a cryptic message of guidance. Venith has been silent all throughout Paris' speech. He nods at the end, and points to another town on the map. 'But what the defense troops of Foretria? Where are they going?' He inquires. He has a fair point; we haven't mobilized them yet. 'Very well, we will send them to the rebel border.' I declare. ' Does anyone disagree with this idea?' There is silence. 'Good. Venith, I will give you the honor of delivering the message.' Venith smiles widely. 'Thank you Ad... I mean, Thank you sir!' Venith hurries away to give the message to the messenger. 'That was good tactics my lord. We cannot afford internal conflict.' Marilia purrs. I nod silently, and the discussions continue.

There we are. Finished. I hope it's good enough!
    [/FONT]

Years
    [FONT=&quot]Name:[/FONT] Naru Silver

[FONT=&quot]Gender:[/FONT] Female

[FONT=&quot]Pokémon: Golduck[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Personality: Naru [/FONT]is a fierce, adamant defender of everything she believes in, all the time. She doesn't have many friends, or much family, but she is almost shockingly loyal to her few companions. When she feels the slightest encroachment upon herself or those she cares for, Naru stands up against it in every way she knows how - usually starting with an ice beam.

Naru always knew that if ever her home needed defending, she would be the defender. That's what she was told her whole life, and gradually she grew to believe it. Naru has an almost undying patience and persistence for those she cares about, but virtually none for those who haven't won her heart. She considers herself a defender of the poor, the weak, the low-leveled, the untrained, and everyone else. She has honed her skills, training rather than playing, fighting rather than eating, her whole life - her dream has always been to be one of the Knights who guards the elders. Training every day to become powerful enough, to show everyone that the ice type should not be forgotten, she can finally follow her dream.

When Naru comes into a situation, she has two goals: to win, and to not lose. Frequently she will lay out complicated and precise tactics, and at the start of her battle she will follow them to the T, but soon she loses patience and just attacks. Fortunately, she noticed this over time and now leaves room in her plans for it.

[FONT=&quot]History: Naru always, always wanted to be a Knight. [/FONT]When she was a young, small Psyduck, she wanted it so she could be talked about in all of the stories her father would tell her, as she never knew her mother. As she grew older, she would participate in contests with all the others of her age - the fastest, the strongest, the funniest - and Naru wanted to be a winner. When things happened, as they do, and a Poke'mon not normal in the area appeared, Naru would be the one to investigate.

Now, there are recruiters everywhere, looking for the best warriors, and Naru knows what she is going to do - she going to go fight of course!! In fact, when the recruiter told her she couldn't come, she went to the effort of hiding away and coming anyways. Anyway, she knows it's her destiny to fight off impending danger.

[FONT=&quot]RP Sample or Introduction: A sample, if you don't mind.

[/FONT]
    Spoiler:

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I'm intersted :) Can I reserve Infernape for now? I'll think of an SU smetime soon.

KingKaos

Years
    Vespinus and Dragon Song are accepted, I wanted more knights, but I will see what happens by Tuesday.

If no one else puts up any decent SU by that time we will start then with you two and me bringing other characters to life. I won't close SU until I feel we have enough.

Omnizaru- you are reserved, but you can't be Infernape since he is already a knight, you have to be a knight-in-training. So you could be a Monferno or another fire Pokemon.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Okay, change that to Kabutops then :P Does that mean I'm in the Rock continent or the Water one?

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Name: Kain Darklaw

Species: Weavile

Personality: Kain Darklaw Has a... Evil kind of personality. He can tend to be kind of dark, and he usually Attacks before attacked. He has friends, if few. and he protects them the best he can. although...it may not always be the best way. Honestly his way would be shoving them into a bag and locking them in a heavily fortified room with 10 guards. He is a runner, and unless you're his friend, don't expect him to be there when things get tough. He does have a soft side, but he usually doesn't show it unless you have truly touched him (unlikely) or if you give him his favorite food, shrimp with cream. Some people have realized this, and use it as a bargaining chip for his help. He used to be more evil then he is now, as he used to be a criminal, but now he is as he says "a stinking goody two-shoes". But no matter how you read him, never underestimate him. He knows that now he has to protect his king, and he has sworn allegiance to the "good side".

History: Kain Darklaw was a rather infamous name, before the fusing of the territories. he was a criminal, and a good one at that. He stole many things, as long as he could get some poke off of it. He also Was an apprentice criminal in a ring when he was younger. He actually Evolved through stealing a razor claw, even though he had no idea what it was at the time. He was eventually captured after making a critical mistake, mainly a childish one. A Magnezone had caught him, and he was in a high security "Dungeon" For many years. After he was released for good behavior, he realized how much the world outside had changed. The new king had fuzed the continents together, showing who was in alliance with him. Kain realized both of his "Home continents" had been fuzed with the continent of normality. He decided to pledge his allegiance to the king from that day forward, and is still with his allegiance. he is still a knight n training, and is ready for anything thrown at him.

RP sample: The sneasel slowly crept around the corner sneaking after his prize. He could see it up on a pedestal just waiting for him to grab it. He remembered everything he had been tought, stealth speed sneak. He did a quick 360 checking his surroundings for anything that could get him caught. He noticed two traps, and quickly disabled them, along with a camera. He walked up to the Pedastel staring at the treasure inside. It looked like a shiny metal claw with a sharp razored edge. He checked the pedastel for a trap and like always, there wasnt one. "When will they learn?" he muttered. He grabbed the claw and laughed. And as he was laughing he was enveloped in a white light his form changed and he found himself as a weavile. "Hmph so this was what they meant by Graduation...."

Last edited:

KingKaos

Years
    If you choose to be Kabutops, you can choose to be on the side of the Rock or the Water.
    I will start an OOC Thread later, but not right now.

KingKaos

Years
    Eevee was on the normal continent, they rule over the whole PokeKingdom, because Eevees can evolve into different types they rule over all. Even thought they can't evolve into all types, they can use moves from each type, which makes them more qualified to rule.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    My SU

Name: Calybias Gladius

Pokemon: Metang

Personality: Calybias is a very different being. At times he sounds like a super computer, being that he kinda is, but most of the time he acts like a carefree, compassionate Pokemon. Being of the Beldum evolutionary line, he is very smart and can be quite ruthless in battle, using both physical and special attacks. He believes in right and wrong, but, to him, there is no middle area between the two. He is incredibly stubborn, but at the same time loyal to those he trusts. If you are a friend of his, there is no one better you can trust. If you are an enemy of his, you are in trouble.

History: Calybias lived a good life for as long as he can remember. Living in the Psychic Pokemon country was pleasant to him, and all was well. Then the Defenders appeared, causing many people to not trust Steel-types. Calybias, unfortunately, was one of them. He got into battles often, but he always emerged the victor. This caused him to get a bit of a reputation, which led to him being cornered by three Gallade one night. He thought he could handle them, but they quickly bested him, but before the final blow, SHE appeared. The most beautiful Pokemon Calybias had ever seen saved him with just one Shadow Ball. When she turned around, Calybias almost fainted from her face. "Oh powerful one," she said in her heavenly voice. "Will you help your king in this time of need?" Needless to say, Calybias agreed and from henceforth was a knight-in-training for the Psychic continent. He has proven himself to be a powerful fighter, but will he prove to be a great knight, as Gardevoir thinks he will be?

RP Sample: As Calybias hovered around town, he watched as the various candles and lights went out. Night time was fast approaching, and it was time for him to go eat. He hated going out during the day, listening to the remarks behind his back. "Bloody traitor." "Freak." "Loser." were the remarks he usually got from people. As he hovered to a nearby berry tree, he slowly started eating of the fruit, until three figures appeared. They all looked the same, each of them looking rather skinny. "Step in the moonlight cowards," said Calybias as he stopped eating. One by one, the figures revealed themselves to be a group of Gallade.

"Look at this boys," said the one in the middle. He was obviously the leader, being taller and somewhat bigger than the other two. The other two just chuckled slighty as their elbows became longer, indicating they were here for a fight. "The freak is out by himself," said the bigger one as he started laughing. Calybias just looked at all three for a second.

"If you are out for a fight, let me at least finish my meal. It is bad to fight with little energy," said Calybias as he continued eating. The Gallade just looked at him for a little bit, until the leader extended his elbows.

"Sorry," he begun, "but your meal will have to wait!"

With that, all three Gallade jumped on Calybias at the same time. Calybias, luckily, got in a few rocket-fast punches before he hit the ground. The Gallade all stood up, rubbing the places where Calybias had hit them. "The freak can fight," one of the Gallade said as he took a deep breath. The other two did the same thing. As soon as they released their air, Calybias figured out what they were doing.

"That...can't be good," he thought to himself as he watched all three Gallade bulk up. They then charged for Calybias again, but Calybias got one of him with a Psychic attack and sent him flying into a tree. Unfortuantely for Calybias, the other two got him. Unmercilessly, they kept slashing at Calybias with dark energy. Calybias, in turn, tried to claw his way out with his steel claws. This proved to not help much by the time the third Gallade got up and joined his friends.

A few minutes later, Calybias was about to give up all hope. "Now this sucks. I'm going to die like this. Oh well, at least no one will miss me."

It was then that a voice from heaven called out to the Gallade. Calybias perked up instantly and watched as the Gallade stopped their ruthless attack. The voice seemed to have come from a Gardevoir Calybias had never seen before. He had seen many others, but none of them were as beautiful as this one.

"Boys, I will give you one chance and one chance only to leave," she said as she floated above the ground. The Gallade just started laughing at her. "Babe, it ain't happening," said one of them as the leader went towards her. "I'm gonna treat you real good," he began as the other two started walking towards her as well, forgeting about Calybias.

"I guess it must be this way," said the Gardevoir as a small blackish-purple energy ball apeared in front of her. Within two seconds, the energy ball grew to the size of all three Gallade combined. Before they could do anything, Gardevoir fired the Shadow Ball, sending the Gallade far away.

A few minutes afterwards, she turned to Calybias. For a few seconds, she just stared at him, as if she was staring at his mind, and his soul. When she finally spoke, she shocked Calybias.

"Oh powerful one," she began. "Will you help your king in this time of need?"

Calybias, speechless at the Gardevoir's presense, and what she just asked him, immediately jumped up into the air. "Yes I shall, m'lady," was all he said as he bowed before her.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    Name: Kauyon
    [FONT=&quot]Gender: Male[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Pokémon: Nuzleaf[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Personality: Paitient and slow, that is one way of labeling him. He will wait for hours for anything, when asked to settle disputes he will listen to both sides of a story, think it over, then precute with extream predujuce. Running from him is a bad idea, because his name means two things; the first being Paitient, the other being Hunter. And "hunting" is one of his best qualitys. He can predict someones movements just by watching their body language, and this worries some people, because he is just a blacksmith.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]History: Kauyon had always lived in the rural Grass country, and he liked it there. Compared to other places Farming was the life, and you helped out at harvest no matter what job you had. His job was that of a Blacksmith on the otherhand so he was always working in the forge/shop. "Rather odd for a Grass Pokemon." others said, but they didnt question it, they knew better than that. Often he would be asked to help find a criminal then track He/She/It down. Which he did, but he loved his job and longed for more, often he trained with a sword he made. In his shop he would make an assortment of things ranging from Candle holders to Locks, Plows to Swords, you name it, he would make it. That was, until that day came around.[/FONT]

One night, just after the new King came into power, a robber broke into the forge and took a number of things, this worried Kauyon because he had been in the shop at the time. So he went after the robber, eventually he caught up with the keniving Marrowak he was out numbered by the amount of Cubone with it. Only after all of his hope seamed lost was he rescued by the Knight, Sceptile. After they beat and arrested the group Kauyon decided to repay his savior. So using a new trick he learned he built a Fire Type move resistant armor for the Knight by mixing the normal metal with Elemental plates. After presenting the armor to the Knight, which was greatly excepted, Kauyon contnued with his work.

[FONT=&quot]RP Sample or Introduction: Kauyon sat at his forge and worked. The pounding of the metal, the hiss of the water, the crackeling of the embers, all of these sounds were common. Kauyon was quiet though, like always he sat there working on something whilst listening to the symphony of the noises around him. He worked as the other blacksmiths walked around him.[/FONT]

Kauyon, whos skills at the forge were nearly as good as those at the castle in the Normal Kingdom, was working on something for his boss. The boss wanted a Sheild be made for the King so that he may present it to the King as a harvest festival Ritual. It happened every time the Kingdom got a new King. So Kauyon worked long and hard on this shield, he had been at it for nearly three days now.

And now, he held up the still hot metal to view his master piece. He placed it back so he could carve his name onto the boarder. When he was done with that he got up and went to go get some water. After he returned he grabed the metal outline, walked over to a table covered in jewels and began to insert the jewels into premade slots. After that was done he inserted wood into the other spots. He then begain to paint the wood eight diffrent colors, one for each that had decided to stay loyal to the King. Just as he was finishing one of the other workers told him someone wanted to see him in the front.

Kauyon walked out into the front part of the forge, the shop part, and noticed a Sceptile wearing armor that looked, fimilar. "Can I help you sir?" he asked, "Do you need that armor repaired?" He said looking at the dented armor with punture wounds in it.

"Ah, no no." The Sceptile began, "I would like to know if you would serve your king." The Sceptile contunued. "We are at war, as you might know, and I have seen your skills, weather when you track down criminals or your skill with a forge," he laughed as he patted the armor. That was when Kauyon remembered. "And I would like to train you."

Kauyons mouth gaped wide open. "M-m-me?" he asked pointing at himself, The Sceptile nodded. "O-ok sir, but please let me repair one of my best works before we leave." the shocked Nuzleaf said with a quiver. "I also need to talk to my boss about a present to the King, and I need to gather a few things." Kauyon had already gathered up the battered armor, and was on his way to the back. He started repairs at once, Oh dear, what have I gotten into? He thought as he worked. This a daydream or something. IT has to be.

Last edited:

KingKaos

Years
    Game Over1375- you are accepted, I like your history and personality, but remember Metang is genderless. But you can call it a him if you want.

Gaurdian- I don't understand your history, it is so mumbled, look at the other histories and then make a better one than that. For now you are Pending

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
    Years
    How come there is no evil guys, can i be evil please

Name: Hollow (Knick name, real name unknown)

Pokemon: Luxray

Personality: Hollow cant remeber a thing except the recolection of the dreams that he can only half remeber when he wakes up. When trying to remeber he gets mind spliting head aches, also bleeding from the nostrils. He has a very straight foward attitude, yet so kind to his allies to the point of him dieing. Hollow can be compared to a super lion, strength and stamina being his high points while his low points are agility and speed. Having eyes that can see through almost anything, he can pick up on battle strategies fast (some say he can tell if your lying). His morale will let him believe in whatever will help him uncover the truth even if he had to join the dark side. So when he was given a oppourtunity to find out about himself, he was estatic.

History: His only memories are when he woke up in the midst of a town riot. Caked blood on his pelt, Pieces of fur in his claws, and a massive headache. Survival being the only thing on his mind, he scaned around for the nearest cover until it was safe. What could have been hours, could be meer minutes, but exuasted,weary, and starving, he looked up to find his savior grinning at him with an open hand. With no regrets he took a depp breath and reached for this strangers hand.

RP Sample: Running, jumping, leaping, weaving. Dashing through the ferns like a wild boar getting read for the kill he had to go fast. He doesnt know who he was running from, nor did he know why. He know only that he must go fast because they are cetching up, yet why cant he hear foot steps? As quick as he ponders on the question it answers for him by gliding through the trees. One eye set on the trees infront of him, the other glaring spitfully at him! If he werent scared to death then he would remark at how beautiful it was. Long slick body swerving through the trees, aligator shaped head, no feet or legs at all with no wings?
    Having gotten bored at looking at this beast he focused his eyes back to his purpose, he has to get out of here fast. The green dragon like pokemon seemed to understand his sudden change of focus and took to the sky. This was no time to awe at the gracfulness of his accenct to the sky. He was close to where he needed to be, he was sure of it. He closed his eyes, somehow still running without tripping or hitting any type of natural blockage. When he opened them again things looked different. Everthing was much more clearer and he could even predict where he was going to step inorder to speed up his pace. Trees, bushes, and rocks blured past him like if he were running right through them.
    The forest suddently dissapeares into a wide open area of blue/lime colored long grass with a meadow whos waters is virtually see-through. He glances at the altar shaped staute of a eevee sitting proudly at the top. Somthing was so familiar about this meadow, he wonders still staring into the water thats color could be compared to that of shaved diamonds. As he turns his look from the water to the alter he notices somthing that he couldnt see while he was walking into the sacred area. Its broken in half, the broken peice slowiy sinking into the muddy sand below. And barely noticable on the top of the broken piece is a different pokemon, as he stares at the broken statue peice and his reflection in the water he notices that--"Screeeeeeeech"
    Suddently the huge magnificent dragon is hovering overhead of the meadow. With a glowing orb growing silently in its mouth. As i look up my awe at the beast turns to horror as i say the first thing in the entier dream. "Hyperbeam...."

KingKaos

Years
    Gaurdian- you are Accepted, good work on the history

silenteko- right now if you want to be evil you can't be an electric type, they are on the king's side. If you change your type then you can be evil :). You might want to look over your personality and edit it because as super as hollow is, I don't think he is so super he can see through almost anything. Other than that do some spell checking but for now I am going to say Pending

Pikakip- you are Accepted too

If I get two more knights we can start

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back