• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeKingdom Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
    Years
    hmmmmm.... well scince pokemon breed in the game somtime they can have a diff atribute, so can my other one be dark scince luxray is already somwhat dark? Also whoudl darkmon still count (you know what happens when pokemon are caught by the darkball) or is that not allowed. if not then i shall fix the whole thing xD luxray be one of my favs so its better if i go with a whole different pokemon but the same story. yeah your right im just making luxray really cool since hes one of my favorites, next to garchomp and typholsion.

Also i have some evo questions:
    in the story can people leave to go train at some far away distant place and come back evolved?
    in battle can a person evolve in battle?

last question:
    can there be more than one of the same pokemon with a different look, for instance what if a pokemon has battle scars and some pokemon are lv x, shiney, or have a diff color?
    Can your person die and you can creat a new person?

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    You can still be Luxray, but you wouldn't be evil or at least not in the beginning. After you go through the training and do a couple of battles, you could become a rebel.

I just want to make it clear that the rebels aren't evil, they just feel discriminated against and have started a war. They don't believe in talking it out, actions speak louder than words.

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
    Years
    but there should be a leigon of rebelles that coodinate the rest, thats what im explaining and i was thinking that the leader of these guirrila's could eventually strive for taking control of all the continents. Which in fact only luxray knows about the leaders power hungry attitude, but he wont do anything about it seeing as hell let anyone die for the return of his memories.

i was thinking the leader should be darkria, giratina, or (the dark ball concept) dark lucario.
    bleh from now on ill type on ms word before i reply on here, im not that keen on spelling words like guerilla.

Years
    Name: Chill
    Pokémon: Abomasnow

Personality: Many pokemon think of Chill as scary and mean, even vicious! But the truth is Chill is the exact opposite of what people think he is.... He is kind, and caring. But he has a temper; which sometimes can be good of coarse. Chill lives alone. This makes him protective of his land... when people come close he walks out growling which usually scares them off. So no can get a real chance to know him. He is kind to his friends. Chill will stand and fight with you if you are his allie, he will even risk his life for you. But be warned, for if you get on his bad sad be prepared to always have to watch your back because a chill will always be running down your spine thinking of the things that will happen to you.

History: Chill was not always as he is now living in the ice country. When he was a snover he enjoyed his life in the grass country with his parents. Always the one running around and looking for what new adventures and mischief he could get himself into. But then that fateful day came, he evolved. But he felt different, he felt scared, alone, angry..... BUT IT WAS SO HOT! This heat he couldn't stand it! Chill went on a rampage and destroyed mot of the town. He ran away. He didn't want to hurt people any more. He now scares people away from his cave fearing that he will hurt someone. Knights have even past before him. But only one ever took interest to him......

RP Sample or Introduction:
    Chill sat on his log... He looked around him. He saw the smooth icy cave walls, the snow covered floor. Everything was looking normal,as usual. He looked into his fire. Having a deep look of thought on his face. Suddenly an icy wind blew into the cave and blew out the fire. " Grrr.... Not again, this is the fifth time today I've need to restart my fire. I thinks its time for new logs." Chill said to himself as he was exiting the cave. " Now I need to go to the Icy forest to go get some wood." Chill walked down this huge slope and saw in the distance a figure with white skin that looked like ice. He didn't know what to do growl or use avalanche. He decided for a head on approach! He was running down the mountain like crazy. Trying to reach the clearing where the pokemon was. It was 5 minutes later and Chill had reached the edge of the clearing. He thought to himself "Yes! this guy doesn't see me!" Chill ran into the clearing! " This what you get for trying to come to my cave!" Chill yelled. the pokemon looked at him and stuck its hand out. A huge icy blast of air shot at Chill! he dodged it just in time and his hand started glowing green. " Now! Wood hammer!" The pokemon dodged swiftly and hit Chill with an icy wind. " My, my, what a temper you have. Well since we skipped introductions my name is Froslass. You seem to very strong, and I can tell your a very nice pokemon seeing as you had no intention of killing me with your strike there. May I have your name?" Chill just stared at him for a moment and then said " My name is Chill....... And yes I am a nice pokemon.... But i don't want to accidentally hurt someone with my anger." Froslass helped him up and thought to himself " This must be the one I can put as knight in training! Honest, strong, intelligent, caring, all these traits are perfect!" Froslass then said " Chill may i ask you something? Would you like to leave this place and become a knight in training?" Chill just gazed at him and didn't know what to say. " Yes it is a very, very hard decision I know,but.... I just cant let such a pokemon like you to not become a knight in training!" Said Froslass. Chill got up and said " Well..... I might hurt people...." A idea sprung into Chills' head! If he were to train as a knight it might help my anger go away! Chill finally said " Yes... Yes I will come with you!"

A day has passed since Chill had accepted the offer to become a knight in training. They where in a forest in normal country. The trees where tall the light barely entered through the holes in the tress branches. Pokemon were scurrying around and everything seemed lively. Chill thought this was much different from the ice country, there used to be almost no pokemon running around. He could see a clearing up ahead. As they stepped through the clearing Chill saw an amazing castle! His eyes grew wide! He felt so exited! They opened the castle doors and walked down a corridor until they reached a door. Froslass said " Well this is as far as I can guide you. Inside you'll find the elders. They will tell you about whats ahead to come." " But wait! I don't get it......." Said Chill as he turned around. " Where'd he go?" Chill was confused about where Froslass went but he knew he had to go into the door. He opened the door and stepped in. He saw strange pokemon that resembled each other but had different types. They all said in unison " Are you ready for the test?"

KingKaos

Years
    Vesper- I like your SU, you are accepted.

Once I get the OOC thread up, we will start, until then think about how you will act in this role play.

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    I have permission to be evil. >3

Name: Veera
    Pokémon: Medicham
    Personality: Quiet and intelligent, Veera is the sole fighting-type General of the Bandits and lives up to her reputation, preferring to rely on mind games and occasionally hand-to-hand combat when fighting. She is incredibly crafty, part of the reason why her position was gained as she is strategic and can almost always work out a wormhole in enemy forces. She has a thing for leading at the front lines, and is always light on her feet. Has a myth behind her name that she has never lost a battle - whether this is true or not is unknown - and she is known in almost every continent of the PokéKingdom. However, where her alias truly lies is unknown; for the moment she is with the Bandits, needless to say.
    History: Growing up in solitude after being Granted by her father - a Meditite and Medicham tradition, where when one's training is finally complete in the ways of martial arts and mind play, they are given a special title - Veera lived in a cave, where she painted the walls to pass the time. This cave is located in the Psychic territory, and occasionally she visits it. After three years of living alone - in this time she evolved into a Medicham - she was approached by a group of Fighting-type Pokémon who were seeking assistance from a group of rogue Ghost bandits. Agreeing to help, Veera took them down easily, earning her honour from both the Fighting and Ghost continents. Taking upon missions for them for the next few years of her life, Veera's reputation grew as she went national, assisting all countries that needed her help. However, when the war began, she was assaulted while in the Normal Kingdom. Dispatching of the guards easily, it wasn't long before she was chased back into the Fighting territory, where she soon discovered the small gang of rebels that would become the Bandits, and began to assist them in the war.
    RP Sample or Introduction:

Her breath condensed in the air, a small burst of smoke white. She placed her hand on the snowy ground, getting into the position of an Olympic runner - hands on the ground in front of her, knee bent forwards, and leg further back. As soon as the rustle and the Rattata moved forwards, she leapt, landing perfectly on the Rattata, twisting it over her head and landing it on the snow. However, no damage had been done, and she whispered: "Run." The poor creature did as it was told, quickly returning to the Normal Territory it had come from.

"Anything?" came a gruff voice from behind her, and Veera only spat. Kalthaz was, if not the most, incredibly reckless. He believed in only pounding your foe, an awful way to win, it being a cheap victory. Veera hated this with a passion so made sure anything that Kalthaz could pound was as far away as possible.

"No," Veera replied softly. She turned to face the Machoke, who seemed mildly annoyed, which wasn't surprising. "You should think about other things than the pleasure of pain Kalthaz." Veera said, in a whisper. Not quiet enough though, as Kalthaz grunted - "You little twerp! You're nothing, just weak! How the hell did you get to be a General?"

And with that he made the worst mistake in his life - he attempted a Karate Chop on Veera.

She grabbed his hand, utilising her psychic abilities to throw him over her shoulder with ease. Three of his friends were beginning to close in on her, but she wasn't going to fight, instaed leaping on Kalthaz - "Oompf!" - and darting into the foggy mist, heading into the Psychic Territory (although against the rules of the Bandits) to be alone.

---

RP sample was kinda poor.

KingKaos

Years
    Patch- that sign up was decent enough for me to say that you are....Accepted.

Everyone make sure to look out for the OOC thread, read it and start your posting. And for those who chose to be evil, which is only two, I will have a something ready for your first post soon. So sit tight :)

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
    Years
    K9S8 shouldi do an enitierly new one, im thinking of being a bagon or a gible
    let mee know if you aprove :|

KingKaos

Years
    I would rather you not be a Dragon type, they are the leaders. You can choose any other type other than Dragon.

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
    Years
    okay hmm......well typholosion is taken......you know what...ill just edit my rp char, so can i already have left and joined the rebeillion though?

KingKaos

Years
    If you are going to join the rebellion then be a Pokemon type that is already a part of the rebellion, not drgaon though. There is no need for your character to be good then switch to evil, just be evil from the beginning.

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
    Years
    okay........can i be houndour (just wondering) >_> if not ill choose sythers evolvment or that wierd fossil anorith or lileep

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    "Teleportation?" asked Calybias as he looked at Gardevoir, who looked to be concentrating her energy. "Yes, we are doing to teleport to the castle of the Normal continent," she said as a white light enveloped her. After a few seconds, she reached out her hand. "Touch my hand," was all she said as Calybias looked at it.

"Well," he thought, "what's the worst that can happen?"

He put his left claw on her hand, and they were at the castle. No flashing lights, no upset stomach, they were just there.

"That was neat," said Calybias as he started hovering towards the gate, which opened up for him and Gardevoir. As they went inside, Calybias started looking around at the beautiful architecture of the stairs, columns, and everything inside the castle. The marble walls and granite stairs with the columns of marble were simply breathtaking. Unfortunately for him, his second brain, which was pretty much a straight up computer, kicked in.

"Built during the reign of Elder Flareon. It is rumored that only he, his knights, and his assisstant were the only ones who built this place," said Calybias in a voice that sounded like a computer-generated voice. He immediately came back to his normal self and looked around at Gardevoir, who looked a bit astonished.

"Sorry, every now and then, the computer side of me kicks in," he said as he suddenly felt something. His senses were kicking in. He was being watched by something. As he looked around the room, he saw no one.

"What is the matter? Are you okay?" asked Gardevoir as she looked concern. Calybias looked back at her and sighed. "It is nothing m'lady," was all he said as he was suddenly in another room.

"Did you just teleport us agian?" asked Calybias. Gardevoir just quietly chuckled as Calybias noticed seven people in the room, excluding him and Gardevoir. All of the elders stood around Calybias as they talked amoungst themselves. For the first time in a long time, Calybias felt intimidated. After several minutes of whispers, all of the elders nodded their heads. It was that instant that a giant gem appeared in the middle of the room in front of Calybias. The gem was beautiful, to say the least. It wasn't that long in fact before Calybias reached out a claw. He just couldn't resist touching such a beautiful rock.

Then it happened again. Calybias suddenly found himself in white room, and there were only two problems here. He was a Beldum again, and his shadow was gone.

"Okay..." he said as he looked around the room. He was now worried. He had no shadow, and being a Beldum meant he only had one move to defend himself with, Take Down. "I kinda like a bulls-eye now," he said as his eye came to a pure black Metang, floating in front of him. It was then that it charged and hit Calybias in the face with a Fire Punch. As Beldum hit the wall, he felt himself getting pummeled by rocket-fast punches. These things hurt rather bad.

"Give up.You have no will," said the shadow repeatedably as it let the punches keep on going.

"Give up? Why should I?" thought Calybias as a plan started coming together. The question was when to start.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back