• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon : A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Well, Its here! xD me and Dark Dragon been working on it for about two weeks now, with Dark Dragon and some help from Datriot and Raymon. I started this project with a idea, An idea to create that spark, that all the official games have, that spark that forces you to play on, that forces you to want to complete the game. so me and Dark Dragon also thought of a cool storyline, well here it is:

StoryLine
    Well first of all, this is based 30 years after r/s/e, well lets start.
    10 years after R/S/E Team Aqua and Team Magma decided that they werent getting anywhere being enemies, so they decided to team up, become a whole new team, Team Alpha. now their new plot is to seek revenge on hoenn, who overlooked all their inventions and just copied them and took credit. When Team Alpha formed, they achieved possession of Rayquaza, Groudon and Kyogre. With them they altered Hoenn in every aspect until Hoenn wasnt recognisable. Now Kanto was a very caring region on a whole, so it pained them to see Hoenn go down like this, so they decided to gather up Kanto's best trainers and send them to Hoenn to destroy the Evil Team Alpha. Even Kanto's best trainers couldnt get anywhere near Team Alphas power, so they failed miserably. But doing this angered Team Alpha, so they sent their Legendary pokemon to distort Kanto. And they ended up turning Kanto into a distorted wasteland. Now Kanto was a WHOLE new shape, everything was muddled up. But the residents of Kanto and Johto didnt want Kanto to end like this, so they all helped each other to rebuild a better, Happier Kanto. 20 years later, Kanto is finally finished, and better than ever, New Pokemon inhabited Kanto because of its landscape and climate change and the Classic pokemon still stayed in Kanto. So while all of this happening, Ash and Misty got married in Johto and had twins, 1 boy and 1 girl. Now The two children finished Pokemon School and moved to Kanto in the same year Kanto was rebuilt. Now Kanto wanted revenge on Team Alpha, so they gave themselves 5 years to gather a Legion Of Pokemon Masters to thwart Team Alpha once and for all. So, you have 5 years to beat 5 regions; Kanto, Johto, Orre, Anturnist and Ortania. so basically 1 year to each region. and Gary has become a researcher for Kanto, his sister got married to brock and had 1 child, who happens to be your rival :P

Heros

The Son

The Daughter

Screenies

Starting town, New Pallet

Route 1

Route 2

Second Town, New Lavender. Lol, ground abit patchy xD

Prof Gary's Lab, Main Floor

Prof Gary's Lab, Basement.

Docks...

start town in the morning

route 2 just before night

docks at night

start town evening

Region Maps

thats the new Kanto, ummm ill do the rest later. btw, ill be doing all of them scratch.

Features
    1. New Regions
    2. 6 Playable Regions
    3. New Pokemon
    4. New Gyms
    5. alot of old characters brought back
    6. yup, JOHTOS BACK!
    7. New Pokemon Leagues
    8. All New Batlle System
    9. Trainer Ranks
    10. New Story Line
    11. Chance to temporarily become a gym leader
    12. All Pokemon Catchable
    13. New Tilesets
    14. New People
    15. All Pokemon Play a role in this game
    16. Let your pokemon roam around in the outside world.
    17. PokeGear
    And Many, Many MORE!

Team

Scripters : Me, Dark Dragon, Datriot(Not Direct, Just helps alot)
    Mappers : Me & Dark Dragon
    Spriters : Dark Dragon & Ramon99
    Storyline : Me & Dark Dragon

we need alot more help though...

well thats it, will be updating alot though.

-Shaneypoo17

Last edited:

exteradude

It seems to be pretty cool, but how about all the teams, including Team Rocket, can be in Team Alpha, and they all have a different suit! That's a good idea, eigh?

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Well, Team rocket plays quite a big role in this game... but the role they take, will be revealed soon enough... lets just say, they give you alot of power xD.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Looks really good! Who are the five pokemon may i ask, and when will we be able to play?

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    well, the 5 pokemon are not permenant, you pick one of the types (fire, water, grass, lightening and normal), then you play until you get to route 4, where you use your temporary pokemon to catch your REAL starters, the permenant one, which type you choose, there is one starter for each type and you can catch any one. and btw, in the screens the overworlds for the guy isnt permenant, its just there until i finish the new overworlds.

---------------EDIT---------------
    Just finished the Docks, oh, ill post the region map in a sec.

magma_boi

Hungry Hungry Hippo
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    man this hack look massif! i cant wait to play it, what are the starting pokemon, just out of curiosity?

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Lol, well the temporary starters are : *drumroll* Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu and Dratini (i took normal out and replaced with dragon).
    but the permenant ones are all new. oh and the region map is this:

and the docks, fresh out of rmxp designer;

exteradude

If you have need of BETA Testers, I can BETA test it, k?

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Lol, we are kind of in need of BETA testers, but only when the game is in a later stage. and me and DD will release a beta as soon as we get the cbs sorted...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    If you are looking for BETA Testers, i will be one. Anywayz great game! Looks awesome! I think this game will turn into one of the best here on PC!!!

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    well i only needed one BETA tester... oh and a new screeny! got the day/night system done. its real time though >.<. heres morning...

Heres abit before night, like 7:40

heres night

and heres evening

oh and its realistic, as in im gonna make it so that the kids and stuff go in when it gets dark and come out when its light.

Saq

Darkness surrounds me, Run!
    Years
  • Shaneypoo17 gave me an early version of his game, but for many obvious reasons, i cant give any links or fill any pm's.. Okay? Good. I just wanted to let you all know that shaneypoo17 said i could help him to work on his game.

Last edited:

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Starting on the 3rd town, actually a city. ^^ should be done soon. ill post it later on.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Well, not right now, if you pm me your IM addy then i could tell you when i need a BETA tester. Oh and i 100% finished the first two towns, events and everything. ill post screenies soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back