• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Adelle

"Adelle, what brings you here? I heard about your Banishment."said Aqua, "Glad you know, hope it spreads quick."replied Adelle as she smirked. Then a young man came out from the castle, He walked over to Adelle and said. "Greetings. I am Lord Draco, it is always a pleasure to meet such lovely and deadly ladies such as yourself. Unfortunately, I can not stop and chat, much to my dismay. As much as I would love to get to know you a little better, I must be going. It is a crime, for I do not even know your name, but it is true," said the boy, he seemed to be called Draco .He bowed his head, then walked to Waver. Adelle didn't say anything, she just watched the scene. "Ah, my old friend! How long has it been? I see you found your way back after all!" said Draco, they seemed to know each other, the boy helped Waver off the horse, what manners not to help Adelle, not that she needed any. Then Waver slipped a paper into Adelle's pocket, she didn't know. Then he winked at her, Adelle was kinda confused at why he did that, he probably did something. "Well Draco, it certainly has been awhile.Well thanks for the help back there." said Waver to the boy, which seemed to be Called Draco. "Anyways... what exactly do you do around here?" Waver asked, he was still looking for something to do. Adelle turned to Aqua, "I am here to ask you something, something deeply important."said Adelle to Aqua.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Aqua

Aqua watched everything that happened, she was very surprised when she saw Lord Draco knew a young boy on Adelle's horse. Aqua sighed as she stayed quiet for all that, Draco can sure interrupt. "I am here to ask you something, something deeply important."said Adelle to Aqua. "Go on Adelle, im listening."replied Aqua as she waited for Adelle to answer. Aqua looked at Adelle, here eye's like cats that she never noticed, "How did she get those eyes? was it her mother.."thought Aqua to herself, they were really strange.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Draco took Waver by the arm.

"I apologise for my rudeness, but I have urgent matters we must discuss, in private. And it seems you two ladies do as well. If you have need of me, I shall be in my room," Draco said to Aqua after she had asked Adelle, as she seemed to be called, to tell her what she wanted. Draco bowed grandly to the queen, then practicly forced Waver to follow him down the hall to his room. When he got there, he found that the old man had gone. Good, Draco would rather not have an audience. He motioned for Waver to sit down and make himself comfy.

"You asked what I do here? Why Waver, you are looking at a top ranking sorceror! Along with my magical familiars, I work my magic for the betterment of the kingdom. But I tell you, something big is going on. Really big. Like, maybe a war big. Anyways, I figured I'd do this just for the hell of it, and they totally bought it!" Draco said happily as Rena woke up from where she had been coiled up on the bed. The Dragonair gave a soft and happy croon to Waver and then lay her head back down.

"Ah, and that would be one of my familiars!" Draco said with a large smile as he sat down on his bed and pet the Dragonair on her head. She promptly fell back to sleep.

"So, what do you think?" Draco asked as he gestured around him.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Waver
    "Well... I like the place." Waver said. "But tell me, did you revile Pokemon?" Waver asked. "And there is a War going on just to inform you." Waver decided to tell him as well. Waver liked Draco's room quite a lot and liked how it looked. But Waver wasn't going to be very happy if he found out it was through the use of Pokemon. Waver also hoped that Adelle was going to be ok. All these thoughts were rushing though Waver's head. And finally, he told Draco this. "Both kingdoms are war hungry, both willing to fight till one is destroyed. Taking down anyone who want's peace." Waver looked at Draco... waiting for a response.

shinysweety

Years
    Adelle

"Go on Adelle, im listening."replied Aqua. Adelle was about to start when Draco interrupted, "I apologise for my rudeness, but I have urgent matters we must discuss, in private. And it seems you two ladies do as well. If you have need of me, I shall be in my room," Draco said to Aqua s she went back inside and Waver came to, but it was like Draco was pulling him. "Anyways"said Adelle, "So you know im banished, well now that i am i have no place to stay, so then i thought i could stay over here for a while, just until i find a place. And maby, just maby i could be a red kingdom soldier, or if your nice commander."said Adelle as she looked at her nails and back at Aqua, "In return i will give you these mined Gems, it takes months to find atleast one decent gem and here is a whole sack of e'mm."replied Adelle as she took the sack off of her belt and took a gem out. "If you don't trust me, which wouldn't surprise me if you don't i will give you half now."said Adelle as she put the gems back in the pouch and back on her belt, "So, do we have a deal?"asked Adelle with a smirk.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Bailey

Bailey wiped her tounge of with her napkin when no one was looking.

"I don't think I wanna try it." Ritz said as she put down her cup.

"Trust me, you don't." Bailey said, slightly laughing.

"Hey, there is something we know, Garlic bread." Ritz said, taking a bite.

"The taste's different..." Ritz said.

"Eww!" Ritz said as she put the bread on a napkin.

"Well, there's one left to try: The weird looking bread. Who's gonna try it?" Ritz asked. "Not me! I tried the bread! Flora, it's your turn. I tried the bread, and Bailey tried the drink."

"It's not just some drink," Bailey said as she wiped her tonge off, "It was wine. And I'm not even old enough to have wine."

"Here I go." Flora said as shhe swallowed the dip.

"Yuck! It's like mayonaise and ketchup and salsa sauce combined! Eww!" Flora said.

Bailey started laughing.

"This is actually kinda fun now that I think about it." Bailey said.

Another course came out.

"You should try the roast lamb, it's much more palatable." A man said.

"Who's gonna try this one?" Bailey asked, laughing. "Guess I'll try it."

Bailey took a small bite of the roast lamb.

"Hey, this actually isn't half bad. Dare you guys to try it." Bailey said.

shinysweety

Years
    Ritz

A new course came out, there was nice looking roast lamb. "Who's gonna try this one?" Bailey asked, laughing. "Guess I'll try it." Bailey took a small bite of the roast lamb. "Hey, this actually isn't half bad. Dare you guys to try it." Bailey said. "Sure, anything to get this taste away."replied Ritz as she quickly tore off some lamb and stuffed it in her mouth. Ritz kept biting and swallowing, "Best thing i had all day, you try Flora. Don't worry it's awsome! to me it tastes better than pokemon center food."said Ritz as she took some more and ate.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Draco frowned at Waver's tone. He made it sound as though he had done something wrong.

"Only to the queen! And one of her beautiful knights... And the captain of the guard in a city not to far from here," Draco admitted quietly as he straightened out his blavk leather armor, and fumbled with the hilts of his daggers.

"And besides, it's not like I can do anything else! I'm not like you and Ritz. I'm not strong or fast. I'm not good at anything but pokemon battles. What else can I do to survive here?!" Draco continued urgently. After a moment, Waver told him about the war. Great, and now Aqua would expect to have him use his 'magic powers' to fight her enemies! He had read enough books to know that war was a very evil thing.

"War... This isn't a game anymore. Someone has to make them stop fighting... Someone has to do something. And as a 'sorceror' I may be able to get them to listen to me. But I don't want to reveal my pokemon and do any more damage than I already have done... What can we do to stop this, because I assume from the fact you brought it up you want to stop this war too," Draco said quietly. He stood up and walked over and picked up his bow and arrows, and slung them over his back. He wasn't a perfect shot, but he was good enough.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Waver
    Waver watched Draco get a bow and arrow. "Do you know about a White Kingdom?" Waver asked Draco. "I asked Adelle about it. They wanted peace. But the Black and Red Kingdoms didn't. So they teamed up and destroyed it." Waver told Draco. "If we want to stop the war, our best bet is to go to the White Kingdom's ruins." Waver continued. "But... If we want any hope of stopping the war, we have to find the others." Waver finished. He sighed and pulled out his sword and showed it to Draco. "There are two ways to stop war, do it with peace, or take out all leaders and possible leaders. I really don't want to do either one. Because both may lead to our demise, but the first option will not ruin or reputation most likely."

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Flora

"Best thing i had all day, you try Flora. Don't worry it's awsome! to me it tastes better than pokemon center food."said Ritz as she took some more and ate. It seemed like the others liked the lamb so why not try. "Ok i'll try."replied Flora as she smiled at the guys, Fora took some lamb and ate it, she swallowed, "Yum, this is good"said Flora as she kept eating with Ritz.

Aqua
    "Anyways"said Adelle, "So you know im banished, well now that i am i have no place to stay, so then i thought i could stay over here for a while, just until i find a place. And maby, just maby i could be a red kingdom soldier, or if your nice commander."said Adelle as she looked at her nails and back at Aqua, "In return i will give you these mined Gems, it takes months to find atleast one decent gem and here is a whole sack of e'mm."replied Adelle as she took the sack off of her belt and took a gem out. "If you don't trust me, which wouldn't surprise me if you don't i will give you half now."said Adelle as she put the gems back in the pouch and back on her belt, "So, do we have a deal?"asked Adelle with a smirk. "I accept your deal Adelle, but i don't trust you you must give me half now."said Aqua agreeing. "But there is one problem, the castle is to crowded, we don't have enough room so you must share, only my room and Draco's are free for another person and your friend will stay to so since the old guy in Draco's room died you will be his dorm mate."replied Aqua, "And your friend will be staying with Lily, my best soldier. Im sure you'v met her before so there will be no problem."said Aqua. "Dis mount your horse, we will bring him to the stable and you can put your items in your new dorm."replied Aqua as she turned and started to walk back to the castle door, "Oh and also, if i decide to turn you into a commander you must call me your majesty not by my real name."said Aqua as the guards then followed her.

shinysweety

Years
    Adelle

"I accept your deal Adelle, but i don't trust you you must give me half now."said Aqua agreeing. "But there is one problem, the castle is to crowded, we don't have enough room so you must share, only my room and Draco's are free for another person and your friend will stay to so since the old guy in Draco's room died you will be his dorm mate."replied Aqua, "And your friend will be staying with Lily, my best soldier. Im sure you'v met her before so there will be no problem."said Aqua. "Dis mount your horse, we will bring him to the stable and you can put your items in your new dorm."replied Aqua as she turned and started to walk back to the castle door, "Oh and also, if i decide to turn you into a commander you must call me your majesty not by my real name."said Aqua as the guards then followed her. "But for now, im free Aqua. I can do as i please."replied Adelle as she quickly got off Saber, one of the guards took Saber and started to walk him to the royal stables. Adelle watched the guard bring Saber along a bit until she went over to stand next to Aqua, "So where is my dorm?"asked Adelle.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Aqua

"But for now, im free Aqua. I can do as i please."replied Adelle. Aqua really had nothing to complain about that, it was true that she was free. Aqua sighed and started to walk back to the castle., Adelle came up to her. "So where is my dorm?"asked Adelle. Aqua turned and looked at Adelle, "I will show you follow me."said Aqua as they entered the castle and went to Draco's dorm. "There is a dead man in there, we will take him out don't worry."said Aqua as she knocked on the door then opened it. Bob turned to look at Aqua, "Your majesty."said Bob as she bowed down. "Where is the dead body?"asked Aqua, "Over here."said Bob as she got up and pointed to the dead man. "It was his time."said Aqua as she went over to the body.

shinysweety

Years
    Adelle

"I will show you follow me."said Aqua as they entered the castle. "Kay."replied Adelle. Aqua and Adelle and some guards walked over to Draco's dorm, Aqua knocked on the door and opened it, "There is a dead man in there, we will take him out don't worry."said Aqua. They went inside the dorm, Adelle watched,
    There was a man there that bowed down to Aqua, "Your majesty."said the man. "Where is the dead body?"asked Aqua, "Over here."said the man as she got up and pointed to the dead man. "It was his time."said Aqua as she went over to the body. Adelle followed Aqua to the body, "Why cant we keep his body in this room?"asked Adelle.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Aqua

"Why cant we keep his body in this room?"asked Adelle. That was a weird question, "Well cause his body will rott and he is my cousin ."replied Aqua as she chuckled a bit. "Anyway, Lora Draco, This lady Adelle will be your room mate until we get another room free. Which means someone else dies."said Aqua, "You can put your stuff away Adelle, and also. No more talking about the body it's not staying."said Aqua almost immediately. Aqua put her hand up and two guards picked up the body, "I expect you both to be at his funeral if not you will suffer the consequences , and Adelle this counts for you to."replied Aqua as she guards went out the room.

shinysweety

Years
    (Hope you don't mind if i play Bob a bit)

Adelle

"Well cause his body will rott and he is my cousin ."replied Aqua as she chuckled a bit. "Anyway, Lora Draco, This lady Adelle will be your room mate until we get another room free. Which means someone else dies."said Aqua, "You can put your stuff away Adelle, and also. No more talking about the body it's not staying."said Aqua almost immediately. "But- fine."said Adelle as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Then Aqua's guards took the body out the room, "I expect you both to be at his funeral if not you will suffer the consequences , and Adelle this counts for you to."replied Aqua. "Ugh whatever i'll be there then Aqua."said Adelle as Aqua left. Adelle closed the door behind her, Bob was staring at Adelle, "Quite staring will ya bob."said Adelle as she walked over to Draco, Adelle looked at Waver, then to Bob, then to Draco. "Oh whatever carry on what you were doing im gona take off my weapons."said Adelle as she walked over to a desk and took out a rolled up leather sheet and un-rolled it on the desk. Adelle took off her crossbow, her sword, her knife and one of her daggers, she kept one in her belt for safe keeping. Adelle put the weapons in the leather thing and tightened them up and then put the leather sheet with the weapons in the wardrobe. "Hey bob, bring this to Aqua."said Adelle as she took off her pouch with gems and took out half and put it in his hand. "Now please."said Adelle as bob went out and over to Aqua.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Aqua

Aqua walked out the dorm walking towards the throne room. Then Bob came, "Your majesty."said Bob as he bowed down, "Adelle had told me to give you these."said Bob as he came back up and opened his hand to show gems, "Thank you Bob. Now go back to Draco, i don't want any time wasted."replied Aqua as Bob bowed a bit and then went back. Aqua sighed and went back to walking to the throne room.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Bailey

"Sure, anything to get this taste away." Ritz said as she tried the lamb.

"Best thing I had all day. You try, Flora. Don't worry, it's awsome! To me it tastes better than pokemon center food." Ritz said.

"Yeah." Bailey agreed.

"Okay, I'll try." Flora said as she took a bite of the lamb.

"Yum, this is good!" Flora said.

"Yeah, it's even better than a burger." Bailey said, stuffing her face with the food.

Then the desert came out. It was a chocolate fudge cake.

"Whoa! No body has to dare me to try that!" Bailey said, grabbing a peice of cake.

"This is amazing! This is definately worth me tasting wine!" Bailey said, making sure to keep quiet.

"You guys have to try this." Bailey said.

shinysweety

Years
    Ritz

Ritz was happy Flora liked the lamb, then a new course came out, it was desert! Hot fudge cake. "Whoa! No body has to dare me to try that!" Bailey said, "Don't worry, i wasn't anyway."said Ritz jokingly. Then Bailey grabbed a piece of cake. "This is amazing! This is definately worth me tasting wine!" Bailey said. "You guys have to try this." Bailey said. "Oh i will!"said Ritz as she took some Fudge cake and stuffed it in her mouth and chewed on the cake. Ritz smiled and chewed faster and then swallowed, "Wow, this was so worth eating bread. And this is better than a burger to."said Ritz as she grabbed a piece and kept eating, "Wow all this chewing hurts my mouth."said Ritz with food in her mouth.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    (OCC: Oh, it won't be that much fun without Lord Draco.... oh well it's fine bye bye.)

Flora

Flora tried some fudge cake, "Nice!"said Flora as she ate some more, "Wow all this chewing hurts my mouth."said Ritz with food in her mouth. "I know right, whats in it?"asked Flora looking at Ritz. Flora swallowed the piece, it wasn't really big though. Flora sighed and looked at the cake. "Boy...... wonder if the king and princess get this meal everyday." said Flora totally full. "Hey Ritz i didn't get the chance to tell you what i wanted to tell you at the town village whatever, can i tell you now?"asked Flora. "But someplace where no-one can hear us, like in the wash room or out the castle or something, cause it's a really secret and important question."replied Flora quietly making sure no-one could hear her speak.

Back