• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Flora stayed quiet through allot, there was a fight with a dragon, then flying, and so many weird stuff.
Then Kybolt fainted, Ritz fell asleep and Luna and Waver were no-where to be seen.
Flora wen't off of Lunar, then walked over to Kybolt.
"Kybolt? can you hear me? if you can please don;t leave.." Flora wasn't that worried, she knew he was gona be alright.
Flora got back up and saw Nayru and Roxana looking at something.
She decided to walk over and say, "Um... what have you got in you'r hands?"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Luna

Luna stared at Waver and said "The four creators of OUR world. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus are the ones who need to be called. Also, there is a clock tower. Right on the edge of the market area leading to a sewer kind of area." Luna then stared up at the moon and gasped. One hour remained until the end of the world! Luna wasted no time. She grabbed Waver's arm after he replied to her, got out of their hiding spot, and ran past the other teens in the direction of the Black Kingdom. She called to the others "Hurry, we shall meet at the Clock Tower in the Black Kingdom! I will explain everything once we are all there!" Then, Luna and Waver continued running to the Black Kingdom, and where the end of the world would take place.

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Waver
Luna stared at Waver and said "The four creators of OUR world. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus are the ones who need to be called. Also, there is a clock tower. Right on the edge of the market area leading to a sewer kind of area."
Waver's eyes widened at hearing this, his fears had been confirmed. Waver saw she looked up and didn't want to. Waver remembered playing a game with this scenario, and knew how it would play out. "N-not g-good..." Waver studdered in fear.
Luna grabed Waver's arm, which caused him to blush a little. Luna pulled Waver out of the place they were talking and towards the Black Kingdom, going past the other teens. "Hurry, we shall meet at the Clock Tower in the Black Kingdom! I will explain everything once we are all there!" Luna announced to the other teens as they continued running to the Black Kingdom. "Hey! If what I think is true, then you must play that song." Waver told Luna.
"Because... if what else I think is true..." Waver started.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Nayru Oracle

Out of nowhere, a girl came up to Nayru and Roxana then asked, "Um... what have you got in you'r hands?"
Nayru stared at the girl for a moment, then replied. "I think it's one of those icon thingies." she explained.
Nayru showed Flora the icon, and looked at it to.
"Do you think i should show that girl? or needn't I?" Nayru asked Flora calmly, as if they knew each other.

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
(I am waiting on Juniebug before I continue.)

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Flora

"I think it's one of those icon thingies." the girl told Flora.
Nayru showed Flora the icon, and looked at it to. "Interesting.." she thought.
"Do you think i should show that girl? or needn't I?" Nayru asked Flora. "Why not, maybe if we put them all together something will happen.

Back