• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • Ritz Malheur

Jolts of lighting, water, fire, everything was storming through the air.
    Some people were attacking the dragon, other's Dimentio.
    "Icy! Keep it up! same to you guys!" She encouraged.
    "This day can't get any weirder.
    Then, Ritz heard a girl talk to her. She turned around and saw a beautiful lady glowing blue.
    "I stand corrected." She quietly said,
    "Stop right now, theives! Give me back my friend!" The woman shouted.
    "What did i steal?" she started, "Oh, oh right, here's the lamb, i found it on the floor, i didn't know it was you'rs."
    Ritz took some steak out of a pocket, and threw it at Roxana.
    "Roxana! Roxana is that you? help me! This maniac kidnapped me!" Nayru screamed.
    "Oh, now im the maniac." Ritz thought.
    "Hey, girl, if you'r calling me maniac, check out that dude over there! He's creeping me out!" Ritz pointed at Dimentio.
    "I command you to let me down!" Nayru replied, Ritz turned to look at her.
    "Wanna dye or not? I'll tell you everything, just, will you please shut up and atleast try to help us!" she explained.

Nayru Oracle

Everything was so weird, balls of energy and lighting coming from strange creatures.
    "What have i gotten myself into." Nayru thought.
    "Stop right now, theives! Give me back my friend!" It was Roxana!
    "What did i steal?" she started, "Oh, oh right, here's the lamb, i found it on the floor, i didn't know it was you'rs."
    Ritz took some steak out of a pocket, and threw it at Roxana.
    "Roxana! Roxana is that you? help me! This maniac kidnapped me!" Nayru screamed.
    "Hey, girl, if you'r calling me maniac, check out that dude over there! He's creeping me out!" Ritz pointed at Dimentio.
    Nayru looked at him, then shivered.
    "I command you to let me down!" Nayru replied, Ritz turned to look at her.
    "Wanna dye or not? I'll tell you everything, just, will you please shut up and atleast try to help us!" She said.
    Nayru sighed the nodded and looked at Roxana,
    "Roxy.... i trust this girl, please don't hurt her." she said in her head, she knew Roxana would hear it.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Roxanna

"What did I steal?" A girl started, "Oh, oh right, here's the lamb, I found it on the floor, I didn't know it was yours."

"I'm not talking about that, fool." Roxanna said bluntly.

"Roxana! Roxana is that you? help me! This maniac kidnapped me!" Nayru said.

"Hey, girl, if you'r calling me maniac, check out that dude over there! He's creeping me out!" The girl replied.

"Shut up!" Roxanna pointed her sword at the girl. "I can kill you right now if I wanted!"

"I command you to let me down!" Nayru shouted.

"Wanna dye or not? I'll tell you everything, just, will you please shut up and at least try to help us!" The girl said.

"Roxy.... i trust this girl, please don't hurt her." Roxanna heard in an echoeing voice in her head.

"Fine... For now. But this girl kidnapped you! And why would you trust her? I'm your friend! You don't even know that maniac girl standing beside you." Roxanna said.

Roxanna walked up to the girl and grabbed a handfull of the girl's shirt and held her up two inches above the ground.

"Listen to me, now! If you dare even thinking about hurting my friend, you're gonna be sorry!"

Roxanna pointed her sowrd at the girl.

"Don't think I'm not watching you, you crazy wench."

Roxanna threw the girl aside. Roxanna sat down, watchking the girl.

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz Malheur

Ritz sighed, she wished that she could just stop time.
    Then, Roxana flew up to Ritz and held her by the shirt, "Hey! That hurts!" she commented.
    "Listen to me, now! If you dare even thinking about hurting my friend, you're gonna be sorry!"
    Then Roxana pointed her sword at Ritz, "Don't think I'm not watching you, you crazy wench."
    "Hey im not crazy! and i have a perfect explanation for this! ... ok never mind, i just forgot!" Ritz got a little embarrassed by forgetting.
    "Gosh, the Medieval world is so complicated! why did i have to be here, ALL I WANTED TO DO IT CATCH UXIE NOT FALL INTO A HOLE AND WARP INTO THE PAST!" Ritz thought out loud.
    Then, she heard Icy screech, she had been hit.
    "Icy!" Yelled Ritz, she looked at Icy in worry. Her stomach was bleeding.
    "Hang in there buddy, i won't let you go!"
    Ritz looked at her pouch and started to grab something in it.
    "Oh no!" she started, "Im out of potions!"
    Ritz leaned over Icy and a tear came down from Ritz's eye.
    Ritz sniffed then looked at Icy, Ritz knew that in this battle anyone could die.
    Then a idea sprung to Ritz's head, "Hey you!" Ritz yelled turning to Roxana.
    "Give me you'r sword!"

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Roxanna

"Hey im not crazy! and i have a perfect explanation for this! ... ok never mind, i just forgot!" The girl said.

Roxanna rolled her eyes.

"Gosh, the Medieval world is so complicated! why did i have to be here, ALL I WANTED TO DO IT CATCH UXIE NOT FALL INTO A HOLE AND WARP INTO THE PAST!" The girl shouted.

Roxanna ignored the comment. Then the girl started rambling on about something. She leaned over to a strange creature, talking to it. Roxanna wasn't bothered by this at all.

"Hey you!" The girl shouted. "Give me your sword!"

"Appearently, I was right. You are crazy if you think I am going to give up my Duel Swords to some ditzy girl who had too much wine! You're not even trained to use these! I'll handle this. But I have a price. If I fight off your little friend, you have to give me Nayru back. Do we have a deal, ditz?" Roxanna said.

Alvin

Alvin was looking through the bushes, spying on the teenagers who had no idea about his world. Of course they didn't. They were from the future. But he wanted to make sure they were safe. But what will the others think about what he did? They could understand... If they were completely crazy. Then, the man noticed something. Time had froze. But he was still moving. Thanks to his partner, he was. He whitnessed the things that were happening. He had to come out soon... But no. Not yet.

"Wait..." The man thought to himself. "What is Roxanna doing?! I have to stop her! What's this? She has a... Celebi... Where did she get it? No... I must act... Now! I can't stay hiding forever!"

The man caught his breath. Maybe this was too much... No. They were special. They could do it. But he needed to help them. After they ended the war...

Alvin rose to his feet from his crouched position. He walked forward.

"Dusk... Come." Alvin said.

A Dusknoir appeared out of thin air.

"Take me to them. I would greatly apreciate it."

The Dusknoir lifted them. It was time for Alvin to intervein. He rose, and he jumped off his Dusknoir and landed on Dialga's back.

"This is... Quite awkward..." Alvin said under his breath. "Celebi... Freeze everyone except for the teens."

Celebi did as he told.

"Hello, young ones." He said, startling the teens. "Do not be afraid; I am not a threat to you. I... Need your help... If you will. I can help you get back home. Katno may know half of how to bring you home, but I know the full story. And I will help me if you allow me. I just need something from you..."

He noticed one of the teens were missing. Bailey. She must be. Alvin stayed calm, and didn't take notice to the teen's pokemon, or even that he was standing on Dialga's back. He just knew that this better work...

Lexie

Lexie was out cold. Until her father's voice made her hear the slightest of reality. But her eyes were closed. She was breathing rough.

"Lexie!" Her father shouted.

He came and sat beside Lexie.

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz Malheur

"Appearently, I was right. You are crazy if you think I am going to give up my Duel Swords to some ditzy girl who had too much wine!
    You're not even trained to use these! I'll handle this. But I have a price. If I fight off your little friend, you have to give me Nayru back.
    Do we have a deal, ditz?" Roxanna said.
    Ritz sighed, "Fine.." all she wanted was to help Icy.
    "Kay, here's what you need to do." She started.
    Ritz took out a berry and gave it to Roxana, "Cute this Oran berry in small pieces, then give them back to me, i can do the rest." She finished.
    Ritz could hear Icy whimpering in pain, she looked at Nayru then heard something in her mind. "Please forgive Roxana, she can get over protective, especially at a time like this." a voice said in her head.
    "Kay, now i really am crazy, im hearing voices in my head!" replied in her mind.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • The Royal physician was running towards Lunar "The Potion! I-I have it here!" he threw it, Kybolt shouted "Empoleon, grab it and give it to Ritz." Empoleon gave it to Ritz, "Good Job! Now again!" He readied him self.

"Okay! Empoleon, use Surf on that Dragon!" Kybolt said as the Empoleon used Surf, "Okay,Wattson, Thundershock on the Water, Empoleon! Come back!" Kybolt ordered as the Empoleon jumped off the water and then the Jolteon used Thundershock on the water, "Okay, Zapper, Volt Tackle in the water, Now that makes Aqua-electric Jet!"

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Shadow

Shadow watched Luna transform, then growled. Yes, she had been hit by all the attacks, and she did seem to be almost defeated, but they didn't know a thing!

"Foolish humans! If I cannot rule this world, you will regret ever coming here!" Shadow then started to charge another attack.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Kable
    Kable awoke from the sudden unexpected attack that hit him and K.O.'d him, He saw the fight was still going on. "I will not let her get away with this." Kable thought to himself.
    He transformed into his form that he used agains Yami. "Death's Judgement is final!" Kable yelled at Shadow.
    With his new body, Kable grabed hold of his scythe and flew up to Shadow. And prepared to attack with his Weapon.

Dimentio
    (Body)
    Dimentio was laughing as his strength faded and he fell to the ground. "Even if I die, this body will go on. And will stay until reunited with it's soul and restored!" He laughed.
    "But I will not go out alone!" He screamed. He snaped his fingers which summond a giant Bomb. With one last laugh, the souless body went limb.
    (Soul)
    "Why are you not testing me anymore? Are you too scared?" Dimentio laughed. His smile grew as he continued the explosions, awaiting the thing that controled his fake body.

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz Malheur.

"Oh Icy.." thought Ritz.
    Then, Ritz turned to Roxana, she was frozen.
    "Hello?" She waved her hand infront of Roxana's eyes.
    Then Ritz turned to Nayru, "Are you home? Nayru" Ritz asked.
    "Ok! why did Dialga stop time again!" she yelled.
    Then a man came over to the teens.
    Hello, young ones." He said, startling the teens.
    "Do not be afraid; I am not a threat to you. I... Need your help... If you will. I can help you get back home. Katno may know half of how to bring you home, but I know the full story. And I will help me if you allow me. I just need something from you..."
    Ritz stayed quiet for a moment.
    "How do we know you'r not so-- wait, you do? how! Tell me!"
    Ritz still had a tiny feeling he was a bad guy, since they never met him before.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Bailey & Alvin

Bailey jumped down to the prison and ran inside.

"Look whose back already. Have you come to your senses, wench?" The guard asked.

"You don't want to mess with me, Red. You have no idea who I am, and what I can do." Bailey replied.

"Yeah. Right. We took away your weapons!" The guard replied.

"Hey! A criminal is stealing your spear!" Bailey said.

"Where!? Where!? Wait a minute!" The guard said.

"It's true. You see?" Bailey said, stealing his spear. "You better run, 'cause I'm excited to use this."

The guard scampered away. Bailey continued, and were confronted by about ten more guards.

"Let's do this, boys!" Bailey said.

They were about to stab her with their swords and spears when all of a sudden time stopped. Bailey looked at her hands jokingly. Bailey ran to a locked door with a frozen guard by it. She took his keys, then proceeded into the room.

"Whoa. There are A LOT of weapons in here." Bailey thought.

Bailey grabbed her Pokeballs, her dagger, and stole another dagger. She was geared up for battle now. Bailey tightened her fingerless gloves and threw her Pokeball into the air.

"Spark! Katie! It's go time!" Bailey said.

Spark and Katie came out.

"Katie, teleport us up there." Bailey said, pointing to Dialga.

They teleported up there to see a strange man talking. She only heard half of it though.

"How do we know you'r not so-- wait, you do? how! Tell me!" Ritz shouted.

"In time, Ritz." Alvin said.

The man turned around.

"Bailey! I'm glad you're safe. Are your Pokemon hurt?" The man asked.

"Hold on here, buddy. Who the hell are you? And how do you know my name?" Bailey asked, slowly pulling her dagger out.

"Be calm. I do not wish to hurt you. I wish to help you get out of here. Let me explain. I am Alvin. I am the one who called you all here from your world. And I know how to get you all out of here. But I need to ask a favor of you kind people. I need you to help me end this horrid war. I will explain further later. But please... Trust me. I can prove to you that I am indeed good." Alvin said.

The man then gestured to Celebi.

"This is Celebi. Celebi is one of my partners. And I can see that you all are indeed fond of Pokemon as well." Alvin said.

Bailey slowly put her dagger away.

"Alright, fine. I'll help you. But if you even dare try to pull something on me or anyone else, I will definately used my dagger and my pokemon. Got it?" Bailey asked.

The man nodded.

"We must be going. We have a lot of ground to cover. Celebi, take us to the ruins, please." Alvin said.

Celebi nodded with a smile. All of the teens including Roxanna and Nayru started to glow light blue, and were lifted into the air. They then flew to the North where they could see scraps of buildings. This was going to be a long day.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Luna

Luna, along with the other teens, was teleported to some ruins. Luna floated around, then noticed a small glow on one piller. She flew towards it, and saw a small stone. It was a crystal, and it was shaped like the full moon. It wasn't a piece of her necklace, so what was it? Luna then saw a large door that lead to a temple-like structure.

She flew towards it, and there were ten holes on the door. Luna thought, then counted all her friends (the ones from the Pokemon world). There were ten of them as well. She then saw that one hole had the same shape as the stone she found. Luna hesitated to put it in however, as she didn't know what would happen if she did.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Waver
    Not paying any attention, he returned his Pokemon to think of what to do next. Then he noticed that the battle wasn't going anywhere. He saw that everything froze again. Waver sighed, thinking he would get a break, but he was wrong. He took noticed that he was glowing light-blue and being pulled along. Waver had no idea what was going on. Just that he wanted to end it. Waver saw the ruins and started laughing. "Ha ha! I knew these were the key for stoping the war!" He exclaimed.
    Waver smiled widely. Knowing that he had finally did something right in this world.

Kable
    Kable was frozen in time to, but he was still able to think. "And so time froze once more by the Celebi, and the accidental bringer of these events shall be the fault of the world's enslavement. The Ruins that hold the secret shall unleash the power that will power the lifeless body and bring it new life and power. Thus the teens will battle and the winner will be the one with the most strength." He recited in his head.
    "The prophecy shall be complete soon, am I too late?" He asked himself in his head.

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz Malheur and Nayru Oracle

"In time, Ritz." Alvin said. Then he turned around, Ritz looked behind him and saw Bailey.
    "Bailey! I'm glad you're safe. Are your Pokemon hurt?" The man asked.
    Ritz listened carefully as Bailey replied,
    "Hold on here, buddy. Who the hell are you? And how do you know my name?"
    "Be calm. I do not wish to hurt you. I wish to help you get out of here. Let me explain. I am Alvin. I am the one who called you all here from your world. And I know how to get you all out of here. But I need to ask a favor of you kind people. I need you to help me end this horrid war. I will explain further later. But please... Trust me. I can prove to you that I am indeed good." Alvin said.
    Ritz sighed and kept listening.
    "This is Celebi. Celebi is one of my partners. And I can see that you all are indeed fond of Pokemon as well." Alvin said.
    "Alright, fine. I'll help you. But if you even dare try to pull something on me or anyone else, I will definately used my dagger and my pokemon. Got it?" Bailey asked.
    Alvin nodded.
    "We must be going. We have a lot of ground to cover. Celebi, take us to the ruins, please." Alvin said.
    Celebi nodded with a smile.
    Then, Ritz started glowing blue, along with everyone else.
    She turned to look at Icy, she was all better and on Lunar standing and watching Ritz with a smile.
    Ritz smiled back at her. Then, they started to fly over to the ruins of the White Kingdom, Lunar and Icy followed them.
    Now, the teens had arrived, Luna wen't over to a pillar, but Ritz didn't notice it was glowing.
    The teens gently wen't down on the ground, so did Nayru and Roxana.
    "Great, where are we now." Ritz said, curiously.
    Ritz saw Lunar and Icy come down, and walked up to Ritz.
    Icy let her pelt smoothly go against Ritz's legs, and Lunar moved her head all around Ritz arms.
    Ritz lifted her arm and hugged Lunar, then pet Icy.
    "Glad you'r ok Icy." she started, "Go see if you can find anything."
    Lunar and Icy nodded and wen't different directions exploring the place.
    Ritz turned to Bailey, "Hey bay!" she said, "Im glad you'r safe."
    Ritz hugged her best friend, with a smile.
    "I'll be right back." Ritz said.
    Ritz walked up to Nayru, she seemed depressed about something.
    "Are you okay?" asked Ritz.
    "Im alright." she replied, "I cry naturally."
    Ritz sighed, she seemed puzzled.
    "No-one told you? Hmm, weird."
    "Know what?" Nayru said in a deeper voice.
    Ritz stared at her in the eye, "You'r loss." she explained, "Kay, so, years ago, well according to the book you'r parents Farore and Sora Oracle left you by the castle doorstep of the Red kingdom.
    Cause the war was to rough, and dangerous for you.
    Ever since you thought that you were raised in the Red Kingdom by Aqua, and you were suppose to find out when you..... visited the Ruins.." Ritz finished.
    It was as if Ritz was supposed to tell her that day.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Luna

Luna stared at the door. The other shapes were a leaf, a white shield and sword, a snowflake, a wave, a dark orb, a lightning bolt, a boxing glove, a rock, and a bunch of dirt dug to make a ditch. She thought and thought, where could the other stones be? Well, they certaintly wern't gonna be easy to find, thats for sure!

Luna then flew up and looked around, and saw a faint glow coming from inside a ruined house. Luna flew in the house, and saw another stone shaped like a leaf. She picked it up, then flew back outside. After she went to the door and put the stone in the correct hole, she motioned Ritz over to it. When Ritz got there, Luna said "When I went up to the piller, I found a moon shaped stone. Now I have found a stone shaped like a leaf, and they fit inside this door. There are eight more to find, and if we find them all, we might find out some importent details."

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Bailey & Alvin

Bailey was lifted into the air. Amazed, she smiled. She had always wanted to experience flying. But she had a strange feeling inside her. A feeling that says she knows Alvin from somewhere. No, not the history books. She was flunking history anyway. What could it be? Alvin looked over to Bailey and smiled. Bailey was filled with a strange sensation of happyness. Bailey put on a serious face and just looked forward. Finally, they arived at the ruins.

"Thank you, Celebi." Alvin said.

The Celebi smiled and started doing figure-eights around Alvin. Something seemed... Strange about him... But what? Bailey awoke from her thoughts when she heard one of her best friends shout.

"Hey Bay!" Ritz said. "I'm glad you're safe."

"Thanks..." Bailey said in a quiet, almost sad tone.

Ritz walked away to talk to Nayru.

"Hey... Ritz... Remind me why we brought along this stranger?" Bailey asked.

The two started talking about Nayru's history. Nayru must be famous from some where. Bailey didn't know. As she said already, she's flunking history. Bailey noticed Luna wandering around the ruins. Alvin smiled.

"Go ahead, young ones. See if you can find the mystery to getting under ground to my place." Alvin said.

Luna walked over to Ritz. Bailey followed.

"When I went up to the piller, I found a moon shaped stone. Now I have found a stone shaped like a leaf, and they fit inside this door. There are eight more to find, and if we find them all, we might find out some importent details." Luna said.

Alvin started joyfully laughing.

"I'll say this. You are definately getting warmer. This world's past lies in these here ruins. Good luck." Alvin said.

"Well then, Luna, I guess we'll have to find the rest then!" Bailey said, smiling.

Bailey began searching for the others. Bailey came accross a strange stone over by a broken pillar. It had a white sheild and sword on it.

"I think I found one." Bailey said. "And this one is weird, too." Bailey said, laughing.

Alvin looked over at Roxanna. He would keep her frozen in time. Just for now. She would blow up if she caught him leading all these random strangers into their hiding place. But Alvin trusted them.

Lexie

Lexie's eyes opened slightly.

"I... Love you, father... I'm sorry... I couldn't make you... ...proud..." Lexie said in the quietest voice.

She then fell back under sleep.

Medics

"Sir," The docter said. "I'm not sure if she will make it... The dagger stabbed her right to the left of her spine. If she makes it out of this alive, she will definately be paralyzed. I am sorry, sire..." The docter said.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Luna

Luna ran over to Bailey, then smiled. "That is one of the stones that is missing!" She then flew over to the door, and pointed to the right hole. "Put it in here."

Shadow and Akuro

Akuro went back to Dimentio's soul still in the body, then glared. "I have not given up quite yet. All of this has been merly a test. Now, here is the last part!" With that, Akuro sprung two hands, each holding a sword. "Battle me, and if you win, I shall set you free." Akuro then chuckled. "And so you know, Shadow hasn't always been evil. I convinced her that she was an evil being, and took her to the underworld to have her begin training! I am the TRUE ruler of the underworld!"

Akuro then sprung forth to battle Dimentio. He knew that it would be pretty easy to defeat him.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Dimentio
    (Soul)
    Dimentio could feel time freeze around him. He knew he would not be effected in this form of a soul. He smiled as he knew the prophecy was going as planned. "Ah yes, I finally got his attention."
    Dimentio saw Akuro appear, Dimentio had been waiting for this. "It's about time, I have been waiting oh so patiently for this." Dimentio said.
    "I have not given up quite yet. All of this has been merly a test. Now, here is the last part!" Akuro said.
    Akuro reviled two hands with a sword in each. "Battle me, and if you win, I shall set you free." Akuro chuckled at Dimentio.
    "And so you know, Shadow hasn't always been evil. I convinced her that she was an evil being, and took her to the underworld to have her begin training! I am the TRUE ruler of the underworld!" Akuro yelled. He sprung to attack Dimentio, but Dimentio just warped behind Akuro and made three clones. "How sad, I thought you might want to see the world one last time before it was frozen in time for the Prophecy. Oh well, not my problem any more. We both are stuck now. And now your existance ends with magic!" Dimentio laughed.

shinysweety

Years
  • Ritz Malheur

Ritz turned her head to listen to Luna's voice, she said. "When I went up to the piller, I found a moon shaped stone. Now I have found a stone shaped like a leaf, and they fit inside this door. There are eight more to find, and if we find them all, we might find out some importent details."
    Then Alvin started to laugh.
    "I'll say this. You are definately getting warmer. This world's past lies in these here ruins. Good luck." Alvin said.
    "Well then, Luna, I guess we'll have to find the rest then!" Bailey said, smiling.
    Ritz started looking everywhere, she could hardly see on the ground.
    Then she saw Bailey pick up some kind of shape.
    "I think I found one." Bailey said. "And this one is weird, too." Bailey said, laughing.
    Ritz came over to Bailey to have a look, "Wow, that is weird." Ritz chuckled.
    "That is one of the stones that is missing!" she explained.
    Luna flew over to a pillar and pointed at a hole or something.
    "Put it in here." Luna said.
    Ritz smiled and kept looking around, then she heard Icy yowl.
    Icy came running over to Ritz.
    "Hey girl, found something?" she asked.
    Icy nodded and gave a loud, happy cry. She had some kind of thing in her mouth.
    "Hey, whats that?" Ritz asked.
    She saw a shiny, small, snowflake looking pin.
    Ritz took the snowflake out of Icy's mouth and looked at it closely.
    "Hey, i think i found one!" Ritz yelled.
    She ran over to Luna and Bailey, then looked at Luna and showed the icon to her.
    "Is this one of them?" she asked.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Rufus and Kybolt (Cameron)
    Lexie's eyes opened slightly.

"I... Love you, father... I'm sorry... I couldn't make you... ...proud..." Lexie said in the quietest voice.

"Honey, It's alright." Rufus said

"Sir," The docter said. "I'm not sure if she will make it... The dagger stabbed her right to the left of her spine. If she makes it out of this alive, she will definately be paralyzed. I am sorry, sire..." The docter said.

"No." Rufus stood, "I will save her!" He took off his Chest armour revealing his bare but bruised chest.

He put his hands on her back and forehead and started Chanting "Connect to spiritibus, Cameron est industria fluunt per apertam viam vias salvabo eam spiritus liberaret eam, nisi eam, nisi eam, nisi eam, nisi eam Save ea commodo caelestis deus Arcues nisi filia, ad libræ de bono et malo suo Save .." and white energy started flowing the air to Lexie,

Then Kybolt fell to his knees and wildy screeched "Sed ad spiritus meus suscipiam fluere vi viam apertis modis, salvabo eam, nisi spiritus ejus, salva eius, salva eius, salva eius, salva eius salva ea commodo caelestis deus Arcues nisi sancta filiam et statera boni et mali, nisi eam .." and then white energy flowed from him to Lexie then, it healed her fully.

Kybolt and Rufus fell to the floor simultaneously, barely breathing but will survive, Katno ran over to Kybolt "Cameron!"

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Bailey & Alvin

"That is one of the stones that is missing!" Luna exclaimed. "Put it here," She said.

"Okay." Baily replied, sticking the stone into a hole in a pillar.

The stone glowed, then moved further into place.

"That was kinda creepy. But cool." Bailey said with a big smile.

"Hey, i think i found one!" Ritz shouted.

Bailey walked over to her and looked at it.

"Is this one of them?" Ritz asked.

"Probably. It looks likeit. But there's only one way to find out, ya know." Bailey said, laughing.

Bailey then heard a screech. She looked over to see Kybolt collapsed on the ground, screming in pain.

"Cameron!" Katno shouted.

"Kybolt!" Bailey shouted, running over to him.

"Cameron! What's wrong?" Alvin asked, walking over to him.

"Speak to us, Kybolt!" Bailey said, her hands on his shoulder.

Lexie

Lexie dreamed about something her fatherwas shouting. But what was it? Lexie then awoke from her sleep to see her father on the ground, suffering from pain.

"Daddy!" Lexie shouted, getting out of bed.

Lexie knealed on the ground, her hands on his shoulders.

"Father! Father! Please! Speak to me!" Lexie shouted.

She started crying.

"Please! You have to save him!" Lexie shouted to the docters.

"We will try!" The docters said.

The docters lfted the King onto the bed where Lexie was. Lexie put a blanket on her father and sat beside him, crying.

Back