• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Abyssal Black

What should this hack be called?

• Pokemon Darkness Black

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Pokemon Charcoal Black

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Pokemon Abyssal Black

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Art

GSC Master
Years
  • Hmm... here's an idea, instead of reducing the number of total pokemon by replacing normal ones with shadow ones couldn't you just replace the alternate "shiny" pokemon graphics with "shadow" graphics ? It is defintly possible to catch other trainers pokemon as there are action replay and gameshark codes for it .(at least on the older games there were, not 100% sure about the new ones) The game also has a way to differentiate between shiny and normal pokemon. All you have to do is allow for the "shiny"(shadow) ones to be capturable. I'm not sure if all of this is doable with tools, but in theory it should be doable.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • i think this hack has good potential i havnt seen another hack trying to make orre on pc i wish you luck

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • has anybody posted the only way of getting the shadow pokemon to be catchable on this thread yet? the triggering a wild battle after the trainer battle thing?

by the way, considering you can't put an aura on the sprites, i'm guessing you'll be using XD style pokemon?
    you're welcome to my Croconaw, just let me know if you want it in a clear format, its in jpg at the moment to make it harder to steal :D
    Pokemon Abyssal Black

i got the sprite off google and the palette from a friend on msn :P

Busted 101

Majestic but Crazed
    Years
  • has anybody posted the only way of getting the shadow pokemon to be catchable on this thread yet? the triggering a wild battle after the trainer battle thing?

by the way, considering you can't put an aura on the sprites, i'm guessing you'll be using XD style pokemon?
    you're welcome to my Croconaw, just let me know if you want it in a clear format, its in jpg at the moment to make it harder to steal :D
    Pokemon Abyssal Black

i got the sprite off google and the palette from a friend on msn :P

Thanks! So now I have to find recolors. It's fine

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    I'll be a scripter for you. Just send me a PM and I'll give you my e-mail, so you can send me your stuff and I can script. But, whatever you do, don't send an ips!

Back