• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adoption Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"Keep hitting that rock with tackle until it breaks."For some reason I could feel his pain."Uhhh maybe we should stop."Spuds looked at me and just kept tackling the rock."Ahhhh!"My bones began to rattle as I fell to the ground.I was breathing heavily I felt his pain I was linked to him.I then remembered something the nurse had muttered if u are really his true owner then u will feel his pain."She didn't say it would hurt so much."

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"Ummm sure except for the ain shooting through my bones."I rolled onto my face and just went unconcious and blood made stains through my shirt on my back.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Paige was worried she made absol turn into it's normal size and she put Pochi on her then Paige got out a first aid kit and began to help heal the wounds.........

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
I was flying on Flame for the first time. Even though we'd only been together a few hours he may have started to like me. I looked down into a yard and saw an injured boy. I told Flame to land and after 7 minutes I was there. "What's wrong?" I asked the girl.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I just lay there unconcious with the bllod on my back.*Why did Spuds have to be see so lethal but that doesn't make him any less of a pokemon.*

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I was beggining to regain concious.The moment I stood up a shock went through my spine."YOW!"I rubbed my back to make it feel better.I then looked around me ther were three girls.I rubbed the back of my head.*Great I made them think I was a wimp cause I couldn't take the pain.*"Hehehe well umm gotta go."I scooped up Spuds and dashed off leaving only a bunch of dust.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"Darnit I almost got away,really I can take it I got training to do."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back