• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adoption Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"But we were just about to train but u can leave if u want to"I said smiling.I looked at the other girl."Well hello there I guess its just u and me training."

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
"U want to battle me?"I knew I would most likely lose since I was a rookie an all.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
OOC: Your not supposed to know i'm a rookie that was just something I put on there.

IC: "Ummm Spuds dodge and come down with your tackle."

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
Years
Lone had been gone for a while, off training in the mountains. Hikari was still a Dratini, but knew a wide array of attacks.

Lone then saw three trainers battling, one seemed to be a rookie. Lone walked over to watch, and the three hadn't seen her arrive.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Just as Spuds was hit with poison fang pain burst through my body."Okay now Spuds use your absorb."Everthing was shaking and I was about to fall.

Years
POCHI!!!!! i am sooooooooooo sorry are you ok *runs over to you*you shold just sitdown and rest hear eat this *hands you a recover berry*are you ok?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back