• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON ADULAIA

Who should the champion be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
~Funhouse~ said:
Em:/
Why is there a Shaymin in the title?
There is Nothing in the story about Shaymin...

He said he's not going to tell ya the whole storyline...so Shaymin may be the main legendary...The mascot...

<3

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2009
These always amaze me. =D I like the rainbow health bar thingy. XD

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
I'm sort of in love (if that's possible) with the rainbow health bar XD

well to tell u the truth its not about rainbow, color green indicates very good health, light green indicates good health, yellow means medium health, orange means bad health and red means very bad health

Em:/
Why is there a Shaymin in the title?
There is Nothing in the story about Shaymin...
well, the shaymin is the main part of the story. and i already said i wont tell anyone what happens on the story

hello people :) i put some titlescreen i made just for fun, tell me what you think

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
well its kinda hard to do everything by myself, i made those sprites,tiles and maps all by myself, with no help, after i posted some pics in the thread people started to join the team.

Well, the bolded statement is not entirely true. While I can see you made/edited some tiles yourself (the Mart and PC, or so it appears), a good amount of tiles belong to WesleyFG and me. Taking credit for our work (if you meant it that way) is not something you should do and is not something that will be taken lightly, so don't do it. Instead, please make a credits list with us in it for our resources that you are using.

Again, sorry if you meant something else, but if you use them, you are required to give credit.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I like those title screens of Kyogre...Groudon...and Rayquaza...Although the only thing on the Rayquaza one I can see is its Mouth...It looks like its going to eat ya...In other words...I like them...

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
Well, the bolded statement is not entirely true. While I can see you made/edited some tiles yourself (the Mart and PC, or so it appears), a good amount of tiles belong to WesleyFG and me. Taking credit for our work (if you meant it that way) is not something you should do and is not something that will be taken lightly, so don't do it. Instead, please make a credits list with us in it for our resources that you are using.

Again, sorry if you meant something else, but if you use them, you are required to give credit.

no i meant i inserted the tiles and recolored and edited them. sure i will gladly give credits to WesaleyFG and Alistar :D

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
hey ppl i changed the damage box from this
1636pokemonfireredversi.png
to this
projectadulaiaq.png

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
It's not that I'm Stupid...(well maybe...LOL...)I just Don't notice that kinda change...I Can literally go through a hack...and not notice Something till the end...Maybe its because I focus on the Mapping...Tiles...And Story so much...I miss things...Also...I love your new Banner...But it may be too big...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back