• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON ADULAIA

Who should the champion be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
The screen shots and title screens look great and i also love the mario kart instead of a bike

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Well, I'm not a huge fan of the Hero intro sprites, they look a little glitchy, especially the female one.... The overworld looks nice, but the maps look a little empty, try sticking a little more into them. The storyline isn't bad, but could use a little work. Improve on the maps and sprites, and it could turn out quite well. In the words of a famous hacker: "I wish ye luck on this hack project~"

Red Apple™

Banned
Years
Well, I'm not a huge fan of the Hero intro sprites, they look a little glitchy, especially the female one.... The overworld looks nice, but the maps look a little empty, try sticking a little more into them. The storyline isn't bad, but could use a little work. Improve on the maps and sprites, and it could turn out quite well. In the words of a famous hacker: "I wish ye luck on this hack project~"

thanx, and i will fill the maps with some stuff to make it look filled

...is it just me, or is it impossible to find the proffessor?... o.0

what do u mean by that? xd

Last edited by a moderator:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I Am Talking about the Professor Oak Script in Which he leads you to the Lab and Gives you the Starter...I Can't get the Starter...I Guess you didn't insert the Script...

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2016
Um.. Hey could I join? I don't have much experience and I know mapping basics, but im ready and willing to learn and work hard. At the very least, I'd like to provide assitance somehow. I'm in this for the experience and I will take this serious if you accept me.

Sincerely,

Pabl-O

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
Um.. Hey could I join? I don't have much experience and I know mapping basics, but im ready and willing to learn and work hard. At the very least, I'd like to provide assitance somehow. I'm in this for the experience and I will take this serious if you accept me.

Sincerely,

Pabl-O

red apple seems to be banned right now. i would wait to ask.

emokitty

Pokemon Xeno Creator
Years
Very nice looking hack, if you need help with the maps just pm me. Ill be glad to help.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2009
Seems to follow the regular Pokemon storyline, but a good a tiles anyway.

(P.S. Moderators it isn't a thread over a month I checked.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back