• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
Awesome to see it solved. (: I probably won't repatch though until after E4 >.> I like the easiness of the game myself. xD It's a nice change at least for me from all the hard games, which usually require grinding every town or cheating with rare candies to keep up with the levels. xD

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Sadly the TM glitch fix will only work for those who start a fresh game. But to compensate for those players who had started earlier, I have added an HM merchant in every shop passed and including the Ice Village, as well as a TM merchant in the HQ. Let me code a few more scripts then Version 2 will be released.

By tomorrow the absolute final version, Version 3 will be released with the Arceus story line implemented

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
@godlesplay Ill look into that and release Version 2 tonight guys

Edit: I looked at their movesets, raichu I added thundershock and quickattack at lvl 1, and lvl 27+ he learns some moves. You probably fought one that was lvl < 27.
as for wobbuffet his moveset is fine.

Refer here for wobbuffets moveset. My game has an identical moveset. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/202.shtml

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
I'm pretty shure that it knows only struggle... but I don't remeber on what level it was...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Maybe you can add some smart text for the trainers you battle after you finish the important things?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Haha yeah I will but that is my last priority atm i have a few more things to fix up

Alright version 2 is out, this finishes the whole first story line. Only 1 more update which will be with the Arceus storyline :)

Last edited:
Years
View attachment 68883View attachment 68884This is what happens to me. Then when I talk to the Sales person in the E4 my game crashs and/or I can't leave the.building. And for some reson fishing action sprite is there? Along with two others. If you talk to the Fish ow sprite it ask you if you wish to heal your pokemon LOL

Last edited:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Daffuqqq!! I think its the stupid map scripts that are ****in everything up. GO into the pokemon center just right of the ice village, tell me if that map is messed up for you too.

Meanwhile Im going to try to rescript a couple things, because something funky is going on in there

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
OKay finally fixed the stupid PC glitches in the HQ and stuff i had to disable all the map scripts and recode nurse joy.

@reno2799 Version 2 currently ends after HQ. TOmorrow version 3 will be out and it has an extended storyline :)

Edit: Okay Version 2 Beta 1 is out, @flamebot can you upgrade and tell me if the problem has been solved? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Years
Okay, the problem is not solved for me. My quick save was in the E4 so now I'm stuck in there I think. I tried again and still couldn't exit. My slot to save was after I just caught Lugia I think, but I might just start new and then try the E4 when I get to itagain. By doing this I might discover some flags setting it off to.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
which map are u in? are you inside the HQ to enter the elite 4?
if so just open the rom with advance map, edit the movement permissions and delete all the person events just so you can exit it. But yeah, that may not work since you saved in the map you're editing =/

Years
which map are u in? are you inside the HQ to enter the elite 4?
if so just open the rom with advance map, edit the movement permissions and delete all the person events just so you can exit it. But yeah, that may not work since you saved in the map you're editing =/

No, I didn't edit it. I have a phone so I can't use advanced maps. So I'm just restarting XD ill have it done tomorrow likely.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Haha alright :) Just let me know when you reach it

Years
I was excited to play a finished hack....Then the repetitiveness came in and yea...I get what the story was supposed to be, but with everyone saying the same thing...I don't know...It's just you wanted to make a story that was exciting, so I'm just asking, not flaming, what made you think that having every person pretty much repeat the same thing make a good story? Just asking, because I feel that the dialogue is one of the most important aspects of the game, so taking that away just makes everyone a mindless robot...Even the gym leaders repeat the same quotes....Soooooo yeah, I know this has probably been said to you before, but I just want to know why, when you made this you disregarded the dialogue. When you said it yourself, that the regular games pretty much are the same...Pokémon Trainer, beat Pokémon League, stop evil organization, and your right that's pretty much that in a nutshell, so yea that's what I wanted to know.

P.S: Love the Arcanine though lol, and its blue. Its just the dialogue prevents me from beating the game.

Last edited:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
The gym leaders dont all say the same thing o-o. In fact the only thing that is repetitive is the battle dialogue. Everything in regards to the story is scripted originally.

The only real reptitive aspect is the "Battle me!" and "You're tough!" part. If you talk to all of the NPCs in the town, they all say unique things because it is related to the story line.

The reason I left this for last is because it affects the story line the least. With a quick editor, and 4-5 hours all of those scripts can be changed to unique phrases. But yeah, only the random trainers within the routes have those repetitive comments.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
as soon as im done with the arceus storyline, ill adjust the trainer dialogue. And the gym leaders say different things, I think its only the defeated battle dialogue which is the same

Back