• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    is there market with protein, carbos etc? because I can't find it and I'm before e4 ( btw there is no place to lvl up pokemons for example cave with high leveled pokemons etc )

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    There is no shop with proteins in game, but you can find them scattered across the region. As for a new place to train, I will add a cave that is needed for the Arceus story line and upload that cave to the game by tonight. :) It will be just north of Darkness Creek

Years
  • Lol sorry, I have been busy coding my site and playing pokemon Tcg for gbc and I finaly got all the legendary cards YAY

Years
  • sooo, I downloaded the hack and the gameplay seems all good and stuff. I don't find repetive dialogues that bad, but I can't seem to be able to read any sign. I have found many signs but I just can't read them while pressing a.Also, a minor thingy is that I personally find the tyrant pokes (the first two that I've caught) really, really strong.
    Anyways, good luck with your hack!

Years
  • Well, needless to say, I finished the hack! It was pretty awesome but I would like to point out some things that made this hack great and some that need to be fixed/changed imo
    The Alternate Versions of Pokemon where really nice, although a little too powerful and also they didn't have pokedex entries.
    The 5th generation pokes were also very nice and the whole reward thing was good.
    The TM/Hm market was helpful, although I did have most TMs and Hms.
    The tiles were really,really nicely inserted and the whole mapping was beautiful!
    And now the ones that need fixin'
    I don't know if it is just me, but I couldn't read any sign.
    The freaking wild pokes in the grass were just too many!On every step a wild poke would appear.Imo, you should change that, at least at the first cities where there are not many repels.
    And last, the dialogues were indeed a little boring.You have done a great work and I don't really know why you didn't change them already, but if you say you're going to change them, then have it you way.
    The whole hack was really fun to play, and I hope I helped making this hack better :D

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
    Years
  • Hi guys
    Your hack looks pretty good...
    But I have a few questions... I haven't downloaded it yet because I'm using a phone...
    Does it include the vs seeker?
    Does it support trade/multiplayer?
    Why the hell is the main character ash? XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Great hack, probably one of the best I've ever played. I downloaded the newest version not too long ago. But my TMs (except HM02 Fly) disappeared when I got shadow ball from the guy guarding the path to HQ Security. I also apparently lost HM03 Surf along the way.

Also, this script isn't working, and I can't get past the guards.

Any way to fix this? What do I do?

zekrom333

The master of legendary zekrom
    Years
  • i like the storyline and the maps. And the fifth generation pokemon totally awesome. I was looking forward to play fifth generation pokemon. so u did a great job

UltimateFacepalmMaster

*facepalm* ah... I'm stupid...
    Years
  • Zekrom, It actually has weird wild battles!
    I mean I've played this game
    the prob. is you can catch rare pokemons in 1 place
    example:I got a torchic,blaziken,charmander,and Quilava in one place!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2013
    i got up to the elite 4.. and i keep getting smashed. all my pokemon are level 50. and i dont really want to stay in one area with lvl 30 pokemon and train to level 60... is there any place in this hack that contains level 40-50 pokemon to train on?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    @ Goku Jr: In terms of the broken script, the scrip tis fine, you mustve been pressing A too rapidly which messes up the scripts from time to time. Anyways, Ill add in a precaution script to ensure you can still progress if that happens so hang tight.

@GreedyGengar: The final version is almost done. Hopefully I will have it up by today. It will include a new cave where there are lvl 40-50 wild pokemon to help you train for the Pokemon HQ. The cave will be just north of Darkness Creek so hang tight.

@GokuJr: In terms of ur TMs/HMs disappearing, I noticed this is only happening when you input gameshark codes. Either way, if you go into any shop passed the ice town, I have included an NPC which sells HMs. Moreover, in the pokemon HQ you can find an NPC which sells every TM.

Edit: Wow sorry this is taking so long. I literally had to work on the following script for hours. I kept getting a purple screen error. Not only that, but the earthquake effect was all ****ed up. Turns out that the flag 2372 makes ur screen go purple and I had no idea about this >.> Anyways, now that this script is done, I will be progressing forward. My hope is to have it done today. For those of you interested, here was the script:

Spoiler:

Edit 2: it seems I am just getting unlucky recently. I coded this script, its over 800 lines, but I keep getting in game errors out of my ass QQ. Heres the script if anyone can figure out my problem. Ill resume working on it tomorrow:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2013
    so when you relaease the new version do i just use lunar ips to hack the leaf green rom? or do i use the new version on top of the already hacked rom?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    always on a fresh leafgreen

edit: Im thinking this is a flag issue im trying the script again

edit2: turns out it gets glitchy if you have more than 15 person events in 1 map. Anyways finally fixed up the script and will be progressing. 6 more scripts and I'm done the game. Here is the final script if you'd like to see it

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2013
    so will my savegame from previous versions still be playable with the fresh leafgreen?

also how long do think itll be before you get the final version up?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    yes and hopefully soon. itll probably be tomorrow since i keep running into unexpected problems lol....

Years
  • Hmm looks interesting, mind telling me more about it?

1: How many pokemon are in this? 300 something?

2: Pokemon from generations 1-5?

3: How many legendaries and what are they?

4: Is this a hard hack? like Dark Rising?

Back