• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    lol if lvl 85 is a bit too strong, i can make the mewtwo a bit weaker. Maybe Ill make him lvl 70. Do you think thatd be a bit more fair?

playplayj

TheArchangle
    Years
  • Does Arcanine learn any new moves in this hack? I caught the genetically enhanced Arcanine but Arcanine normally doesn't learn any moves until ESpeed at 49. Also, where's the light ball for Pikachu?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    i dont remember :( Open the rom with YAPE and check it out

Edit:
    lvl - attack

1 - ember
    1 - quick attack
    16 - water pulse
    18 - bite
    22 - flame wheel
    24 - take down
    28 - tri attack
    33 - crunch
    35 - heat wave
    39 - extreme speed
    45 - hydro cannon
    54 - eruption

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    there is a bug with FLY for example when my poke used it he can be still hit by zap cannon, hyper beam etc

playplayj

TheArchangle
    Years
  • Thanks for the reply, I'm assuming then that you don't remember where you can get Light Ball for Pikachu then? I have no access to YAPE I assume since I'm on Mac

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    sorry i dont know what a light ball is. What is that item used for and why do you need it? o-o

edit: Just googled it. You cant get it in this game. Maybe ill add a vendor later for those "held" items

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2013
    still have that problem at the village of dragons..but that's ok..maybe there's some problem with my save file..I'll start a new game and I'll let you know If there's something wrong again..keep up the good work.!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    I have problems with this hack
    i patched to a clean rom of Pokemon Leaf Green V1.0 U and when the logo of gameboy appears, the logo of nintendo glitches and the game freeze

i'm using vba emulator on windows 7, and also tried in an android device with an emulator and is the same result

playplayj

TheArchangle
    Years
  • sorry i dont know what a light ball is. What is that item used for and why do you need it? o-o

edit: Just googled it. You cant get it in this game. Maybe ill add a vendor later for those "held" items

Yeah it'd be a great addition, Pikachu is worthless without it. Having Pikachu start with light ball would be a good idea imo. Also, is it just me or do the signs not work?

Years
  • Well I say making a legendary powerful is always good because that makes the game difficult. Legendary Pokemon are unique so in order to get them we should feel frustrate and spend long time to catch them so i would say let it be at Lv 85.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    goldesplay, im not sure why that it occuring. It might be because i used a pre-assigned flag. Either way i dont know how to fix that, sorry

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2014
    So I'm having a bit of a problem. Near the end of the game doesn't ask me if I want to "charge through security" as a result I get into Pokemon HQ. Any help?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    For some reason, if you played a preivous version and patch, sometimes script maps stop working, I have no idea why. Maybe its a problem with Lunar IPS im not sure =/

So Im going to have to add scripts to each of those guards, Even then though it might not work, because if that script stopped working, then theres a possibility that later scripts might not work either >.<

Edit: This problem also happened to SacredFireNegro, the guy doing the official walkthrough of the game >.<

Paulo892

of the 104th Trainee Squad
    Years
  • Hi, I'm not sure if anyone has asked this question before but I seem to be stuck on route 4 in the game. I just jumped over a ledge and now the empty tile that should let me pass is blocking my way. I was just wondering if this was normal or not and, if it is not, how to fix it. Thanks!

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Help Where am i gonna find Jirachi i searched everywhere in Dragon Village

I talked to Research Guy Then nothing Happend

Last edited:

Paulo892

of the 104th Trainee Squad
    Years
  • I'm not sure how I should post the picture because it says I need to have 15 posts or more to do it. If you want, I can describe the location. Or is there another way to post a pic?

Back