• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon: Advanced Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensual

This should be good.
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Cool Keep it up Bro Can't wait for the release BTW its a Awesome Hack

Thanks!

looking awesome can't wait to try it i was wondering though if you have plans on adding the movies as well

Yep, movies will be there in chronological order (or as close as I can get them since they're not all canon).

Update So I actually have just about everything up until Rustboro mapped. Each map has its little hiccup that I need to work on, but they're practically finished. I just need to finish the scripting and I think I can push out a beta!

x0WYuxo.png

Waiting for the professor in Littleroot.

IPYol43.png

Oldale Town; where things start off scarce."

ybphM2t.png

Introductory section.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Thanks!

Yep, movies will be there in chronological order (or as close as I can get them since they're not all canon).

Update So I actually have just about everything up until Rustboro mapped. Each map has its little hiccup that I need to work on, but they're practically finished. I just need to finish the scripting and I think I can push out a beta!

x0WYuxo.png

IPYol43.png

ybphM2t.png

Introductory section.

Ur Welcome Bro But when it gonna release i mean the full version will it take a year to complete or some months only

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Thanks!

x0WYuxo.png

IPYol43.png

ybphM2t.png

Introductory section.
    Quick progressing

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm commenting for the email alerts.

Good luck with this! I like the idea of it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    This looks amazing! Hoenn has always been my favorite region. Good luck to you and hopefully we can see a beta release before 2016

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I can't wait til this comes out! The Hoenn region was such an interesting place and had so many cool towns and cities! Hope you keep chugging along and and get it done! It's looking great! Love the May and Ash separate story lines!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    I come back to this page every week to see if anything new has happened :c Please don't let this project die

Years
  • I see serious potential with this hack.

I love hacks featuring Anime/Manga characters because there is endless potential for story references and events, which leave the Rom Hack creator with plenty of ideas and ways to shape the game. With this, I can kind of see a potential shot at making something worthy of a Advanced Generation hack.

I wish you luck! Keep us updated if and when you can!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back