• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi brilliant hack so far, the only one where i have seen a changing ow sprite, is BETA 1 meant to end at hoenn because I beat karen in the shipyard and have nothing to do now, none the less i love what is in the hack so far

Nope, look for Silver in the Pkmn centre.

I think I found a glitch. I saved outside my house when being little Green, quit and reloaded. When I did that, I found out that I was moving the old lady sprite instead of Green and the graphics glitch (Green transforms into a puddle of water and the old lady is kidnapped). After the event, the game proceeds as normally. Not a big glitch because I'd barely advanced but I wanted to let you know.

Yeah, Beta 1 is extremely glitchy. Beta 2 is going to fix it.

Mega Evolutions are possible in Green Chapter?

Can't wait to Beta 2!!!

They'll be programmed into the game, but you won't be able to obtain them until much later. Beta already have a mega evolution for Cloyster (1 of the masked kid uses it to fight you).

Tyranitar Killer

Tyranibeast
    Years
    was that guy in the olivine pokecenter meant to give me something if not (as i went though the dialog and he said he gave me something but i got nothing) where is the metal coat

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    was that guy in the olivine pokecenter meant to give me something if not (as i went though the dialog and he said he gave me something but i got nothing) where is the metal coat

I honestly don't remember. I'm focusing on a more stable, graphically update version of Beta 2.

Aegir

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Thanks Aethestode for these hacks. I've always wanted to see Pokemon Adventure played out in some way and these hacks are awesome! Keep up the great work!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    I loved it :)
    I hope to see the beta 2 soon :)
    But i REALLY hope to see the Yellow Chapter soon!!! :)
    Thanks for your job :D

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Finish updating Hoenn Escape chapter.
    Changes
    - Get to fight Silver Masked and without Mask form.
    - Karen and Will plays more role in the prologue arc.
    - Karen, Silver, Carl, Sham and Will's characterization has changed.
    - Cutscenes are slightly altered/some have been removed.
    - The route outside of the hideout has changed.
    - HM:Surf is no longer obtainable from Silver.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Updated Road to Slateport Chapter with new screenshots.

Also added Demon Possession short bonus chapter.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Deoxy (you missing a S right or it is for purpose) Destiny Chapter huh, it is refer to the Movie right but I wonder this bonus will affect of the plot since *spoiler* Deoxys (both) getting revive between R/S and FR/LG chapter (you can see the "Meteor" in the R/S chapter and how Deoxy is being revive in Sird flashback) but here (according to the screenshot) Green see a Dyoxys (which Entity?) but whatever you put a rayquazar (which suppose to be on top of the Sky tower in Hoenn) in here so why not Deoxys

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Deoxy (you missing a S right or it is for purpose) Destiny Chapter huh, it is refer to the Movie right but I wonder this bonus will affect of the plot since *spoiler* Deoxys (both) getting revive between R/S and FR/LG chapter (you can see the "Meteor" in the R/S chapter and how Deoxy is being revive in Sird flashback) but here (according to the screenshot) Green see a Dyoxys (which Entity?) but whatever you put a rayquazar (which suppose to be on top of the Sky tower in Hoenn) in here so why not Deoxys

Deoxy Destiny chapter only occur after the Indigo League. Everything that occurs after the Indigo should and will be considered Non-canon to the manga :)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    This is one of my favorite hacks by far, and the fact you plan on following the actual series is just great. My wee tiny heart is so excited for the progression of these (especially Ruby because he's a boss... and contest? Winning). Keep up the good work man.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    This is one of my favorite hacks by far, and the fact you plan on following the actual series is just great. My wee tiny heart is so excited for the progression of these (especially Ruby because he's a boss... and contest? Winning). Keep up the good work man.

Lol, okay, thank you very much {:3}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back