• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Thank you for understanding and the support, guys.

Ahhh I was just thinking about this hack a few days ago and finally got around to popping in to see what's up. New screenshots look amazing!
    It's all good man, finish up your school stuff! It's funny cause this reminded me I need to finish strong with my senior year of high school. Let's get our stuff done and then think about this badass hack haha! Good luck with your final exams and whatnot!

Hahaha! Okay, best of luck in your studies!

Years
    your hacks are rely good and you have planed alot more but can you do one on the pokemon war when you are finished with the ones you have planed that would be awsome

Years
    Can't wait for the blue chapter!

Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    IS BETA 2 IN THE WORKS? :'( PLEASE SAYY YESSS.

It's definitely in the work, but I'm taking a hiatus. I just want to finish my semester first. I already failed 2 assessments (by 1 or 2 marks), so I want to make sure I get high for the next one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Hey, I've just finished Red's Story and am playing the Green chapter.
    I must say you did a very good job on the hacks. I've never enjoyed the story that much. The cut scenes are a great way to tell what's been happening in the meantime. I like the references to Frozen (probably to more movies, but I don't remember any), Agatha's "You WILL pay!" always made my day. Jokes from grandpas that block the way are a nicer addition than "We're rebuilding the road, so you can't pass". Herp Derps are extremely funny and made me realize what you have to cope with every day. The reference to Luke was unsuspected, and I hope you make more things like that. Too bad there's no walkthrough, because I missed Zap Zap Zapdos and I still don't know if there's a way to get to Mew on the Cinnabar Island, or if the Delia chapter has finished or not.

As for the Green chapter, I've encountered a few things which I don't know if you're aware of.
    At the beginning of the journey, when I had to collect the Masked Man's keys, I could pick up the same things (that were lying around) repeatedly. Reading the Town Map in one of the non-Kanto cities freezes the game, and talking to the kid next to Yellow teleports me into the darkness with some tiles from the Gym (?) with no exit. Talking to the other one shows "0 coins" and freezes the fame. Babydolleyes has a whong description. Oak, giving Red his Bulbasaur, calls him "Blue".

Nevertheless, I hope you'll have enough time and effort to continue the great work. Cheers!

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey, I've just finished Red's Story and am playing the Green chapter.
    I must say you did a very good job on the hacks. I've never enjoyed the story that much. The cut scenes are a great way to tell what's been happening in the meantime. I like the references to Frozen (probably to more movies, but I don't remember any), Agatha's "You WILL pay!" always made my day. Jokes from grandpas that block the way are a nicer addition than "We're rebuilding the road, so you can't pass". Herp Derps are extremely funny and made me realize what you have to cope with every day. The reference to Luke was unsuspected, and I hope you make more things like that. Too bad there's no walkthrough, because I missed Zap Zap Zapdos and I still don't know if there's a way to get to Mew on the Cinnabar Island, or if the Delia chapter has finished or not.

As for the Green chapter, I've encountered a few things which I don't know if you're aware of.
    At the beginning of the journey, when I had to collect the Masked Man's keys, I could pick up the same things (that were lying around) repeatedly. Reading the Town Map in one of the non-Kanto cities freezes the game, and talking to the kid next to Yellow teleports me into the darkness with some tiles from the Gym (?) with no exit. Talking to the other one shows "0 coins" and freezes the fame. Babydolleyes has a whong description. Oak, giving Red his Bulbasaur, calls him "Blue".

Nevertheless, I hope you'll have enough time and effort to continue the great work. Cheers!

Thanks man. As for Green Chapter beta 1, it's extremely glitchy. Beta 2 would be the fix.

Years
    Oh, pardon me for this. I am new to this forum.. (But I already played hacks from this site)

My ROM just crashed after the event where in Viridian Forest, the grass suddenly moves and Green looks and says "What was that?!".

The crash happened after I tried to go back after the said event.

Well, I was a fool to go back. The game crashed and has gone back to the beginning. (Yes, I saved.)

Well, just pointed out something. I don't if it's my problem or the rom's.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I seem to be stuck in olivine, theres no NPC that activates anything
    Am I meant to have rock smash?

Try going into buildings, talk to npc or rocks. You'll activate something, and no you're not meant to have rock smash.

Oh, pardon me for this. I am new to this forum.. (But I already played hacks from this site)

My ROM just crashed after the event where in Viridian Forest, the grass suddenly moves and Green looks and says "What was that?!".

The crash happened after I tried to go back after the said event.

Well, I was a fool to go back. The game crashed and has gone back to the beginning. (Yes, I saved.)

Well, just pointed out something. I don't if it's my problem or the rom's.

Well Beta 2 is meant to be an entire remake of Beta 1. So anything in Beta 1 would likely be changed for Beta 2. (Look at the new screenshots, and you'll know what I mean).

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    ooo, you are working on Beta 2? bro take a break and finish your semester first, i can barely wait for Beta 2 and happy to hear if you are working on it but still finish semester then work on it

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Planning to make a bonus chapter that features Sabrina (like how the abandon gym chapter features Lt Surge in Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter). Early plans for Sabrina's backstory was going to be made for Adventure Red, but were eventually scrapped.

Some of the early development of Sabrina's story in Red's chapter can be seen in Sabrina's debut video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx-BMvw7QUE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back