• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Well, anyone is better than Ash. That guy creases me.

I've never been able to like Ash, he is just terrible, he still has yet to win an official League besides the Orange Islands I don't count them because they're only four badges. I think the reason why people like Red better is because he actually wins.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Finished HOENN ESCAPE Chapter (images uploaded)
Green's sprites were changed
Updated the "scrapped plans" section
Starting Road to Slateport chapter.

Been reading the G/S/C chapter. So far (besides Silver), it seems like Gold and Crystal is just a fail version (not like they're bad, but like not as successful in terms of achievements) of Red and Green.

I've never been able to like Ash, he is just terrible, he still has yet to win an official League besides the Orange Islands I don't count them because they're only four badges. I think the reason why people like Red better is because he actually wins.

I hate Ash because he's just a pathetic Main Character. My brother always get angry watching him (don't watch the anime anymore, gave up after Hoenn Region when the dub changed) because he gets hit with a reset button after every Saga, and that he makes the same stupid moves over and over again. I really wish they just end his story, and focus on a new character. Actually, I wish they just end the anime series, and animate the manga series.

Last edited:
Years
And i actually remembered why i like the anime:
Ash cares more about his Pokemons health than winning and besides it would be boring if he would win every Battle/Contest/League i liked the anime because the main hero can actually lose too

And lol i hated the anime for what rock said:
Reset
Seriously cant they continue the anime of a new gen after the events of the last season

Lol too bad the training with Silver wont be shown in this hack after watching what got scrapped in that section i hate it pls remove it :( lol

I hope this isnt caused because you work on many hacks at once and rush to release betas faster

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Added images to Road To Slateport Chapter.

I hope this isnt caused because you work on many hacks at once and rush to release betas faster

Nope, it's because the Masked Green Trainer sprites causes Palette error, and I don't want people sending me emails or pm about how there's a bug with the palette.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
i love your POkemon red chapter hack XD , i hope you make all the manga chapter games till end pokemon maybe XD lol

for anime hack , i think you should do only orange island chapter cause there so many hack of orange island but them all didn't complete even in ash gray and we got ton already of kanto
or you could do Orange island + Johto or you could do BW+DA arc XD since there lil ting happen there

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
GREEN+HACK+BETA_149.png

The waterfall palette looks screwed. Well, it's on the FAQ section.
I think the DNS have something to do with that.

GREEN+HACK+BETA_77.png

The big rock on the right side, its ground is a thorn sand.
Which doesn't look good with having green ground on its other side.

Anyways, nice. Even though lots of fixed needed here.
I'm expecting to see more on the other chapter screenshots. ^^

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
i love your POkemon red chapter hack XD , i hope you make all the manga chapter games till end pokemon maybe XD lol

for anime hack , i think you should do only orange island chapter cause there so many hack of orange island but them all didn't complete even in ash gray and we got ton already of kanto
or you could do Orange island + Johto or you could do BW+DA arc XD since there lil ting happen there

I'll think about it. If I'm able to get finish the G/S/C tiles by the time I finish the Blue Chapter, then I'll just do the Gold/Silver/Crystal Chapter. However, if the tiles aren't done by then, then I'll do an anime hack to act as a filler. Here's a sample of the new tileset for the G/S/C chapter.

HACK+GOLD_03.png
HACK+GOLD_01.png

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Added new images for Road to Slateport Chapter.
Added an event where Officer Jenny gives you a Mudkip (links to Lake Monster Chapter from Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter)
Created a new map for HOENN REGION.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
I think it would be interesting to see you make a pg-13 pokemon hack, just to mix it up a little.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I think it would be interesting to see you make a pg-13 pokemon hack, just to mix it up a little.

I do add a lot of crude and dark humour inside the game. Look at Red Chapter, it's full of them.

Years
My poll vote was other:

You should make a unique adventure in the Orange Islands. Have the anime islands, but have the main character be new and have the islands be explorable in any order. I would make this myself, but I don't know how nor do I have the tools. Keep the gyms, and keep them in anime order. Sorry if that sounded a bit demanding, I just wish there was something better than Naranja (sorry, Serg!o) that I could play throughout the entirety of the Orange Islands! If you read my suggestion, thank you for reading it and maybe even considering it. Good work on the other hacks so far. Keep it up. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
I noticed but when I meant pg-13 I kind thought of something like pokemon my ass version but only 1000 times better, but then again this is just my idea keep up the good work

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I noticed but when I meant pg-13 I kind thought of something like pokemon my ass version but only 1000 times better, but then again this is just my idea keep up the good work

I'll think about it. I don't really like making things too vulgar.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Because of how near the release date for Beta 6is for Red Chapter. I won't be updating Green Chapter until Beta 6 is released.

KNG

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Have you got a download for this yet or are you not finished with it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back