• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Updated the graphic for Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter to match the graphic in the new beta of Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter (e.g. Pokemon can walk,. etc).

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Now you are working on ths because beta 6.0 of red' story is released!

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
:)
Well, I'm working on both of them now. But I'll always put Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter as the first priority.
I have to admit that even though I follow both threads, I am still glad to hear that.

Also glad to see that you decided to start working on hacks again. You managed to recover really fast, I know if I experienced the same things you did, I highly doubt I would return for a very long time, which is why you have earned some more respect from me. (Although I'm not sure if my words mean anything to you, I hope they help)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
:)
Well, I'm working on both of them now. But I'll always put Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter as the first priority.

Good to hear that. I always wanted to play green and blue stories. You put adventures red in first priority because its your first hack.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I have to admit that even though I follow both threads, I am still glad to hear that.

Also glad to see that you decided to start working on hacks again. You managed to recover really fast, I know if I experienced the same things you did, I highly doubt I would return for a very long time, which is why you have earned some more respect from me. (Although I'm not sure if my words mean anything to you, I hope they help)

Thanks. Honestly, these past few weeks I was just drowning myself with work and lisetning to some Matt Doyle song, so I don't need to remember about my friend, and the hate mails. But yeah, thanks, I really appreciate it.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, I've created the map for Route 103 and Route 110.
I've also added an asm code, so that you face the trainer when you're battling them.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
- Added the Timeskip. Some trainer would be able to be battle again after the timeskip
- Some trainers or npc only appears at certain time of the day.
- Tiles were changed to match the one in Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter.
- Small trees tile were changed abit.
- Some trainers will now dissapear after certain event (e.g. Timeskip)
- Added screenshot for Route 103 (in ROad to Slateport).

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
The screenshots looks good bro!
And what are those pokemon in the sea like Fishes?
Actually i missed watching season 6-13 in the anime so i dont know about hoenn and sinnoh pokemon!

Rata

Pokemon Terra Firma Creator.
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
Hello!
Well, I am very strict with the field of graphics, and I
lacks harmony with them.
About the gameplay, scripts and everything else, so awesome meeting
very good job.

Greetings!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Ok, I have decided the post story gameplay for Green. You know how in Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, I wanted Red to travel to Orange Island after the main story. Well for Green Chapter, Green won't travel to ORange Island. Instead she'll travel to the other areas of kanto that only appaeared in the anime (e.g. Gringy City, Mewtwo's lair, etc), and Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos will have a huge role in that portion of the game (since in she went on training for 2 years, and we know she caught Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Added and completed the first Bonus Chapter, Green Orb Chapter. This Chapter will only be playable after you defeated the Indigo League. Therefore, it won't be playable anytime soon.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Added and completed the first Bonus Chapter, Green Orb Chapter. This Chapter will only be playable after you defeated the Indigo League. Therefore, it won't be playable anytime soon.

Thats great! Your updates really rocks!

D3M0NIX

|Dead things go bump in the night|
Years
My Fiance is going to love this game. She's playing red chapter and dosn't like playing as a boy. >.>

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
Looks promising! I've been a huge fan of the manga since I was I child. I've beaten the other Manga hack, so Green's story will be interesting for a change!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Looks promising! I've been a huge fan of the manga since I was I child. I've beaten the other Manga hack, so Green's story will be interesting for a change!
Not Just one change but many changes, now the player can go to parts of hoenn and johto. I'll be looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back