• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
She is the female pokéfan on route 25 the first trainer in the tree "maze", her overworld sprite is that of a pokéfan at least because when the battle starts, she suddenly is Gymleader Misty and all her poké's are level 60+. After the battle she says she should go home before her husband finds out she's stronger than him.

Okay, so she's not Misty. Okay, I'll fix it for the next beta.

Are you supposed to evolve Nidoran? because in the manga Green had only a Nidorina in the Yellow chapter.

It's up to you. It's not like the game won't progress if you evolve it.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Keep loving the hack. Played it all day [before my phone's batter became too low XD ]
Anyways found a few things that may have not been said.

Spoiler:

Still enjoying the new beta and should be finished with it 2mor night.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Keep loving the hack. Played it all day [before my phone's batter became too low XD ]
Anyways found a few things that may have not been said.

Spoiler:

Still enjoying the new beta and should be finished with it 2mor night.

Sorry, I'm using the Australian spelling.
E.g.
Colour = Color
Centre = Center
Jail = Gaol

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Sorry, I'm using the Australian spelling.
E.g.
Colour = Color
Centre = Center
Jail = Gaol

lol that makes sense XD

Love the ball changer feature and some other new ones. It makes me wonder what other features I can add in my hack :P

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Oh, by the way. I've created a thread of Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter and Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter in the progressing hack section. I know I'm going against what people keeps telling me to do (focus on Red and Green hack first) but I'm sick of cramming screenshots in my cpu, and working a hack from a clean rom.

Anyway, Yellow Chapter thread was approved, but Blue Chapter's thread is still pending so... yeah.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
The first two work but "Gaol"? o.O Noone's gonna understand that o.O

Don't worry. We uses "jail" as well.

Okay, I promise that Beta 3 won't be as long as a wait than Beta 2. This semester I have a lot of days off, so I can work on the hack more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Nice to know that beta 3 isnt too far off, I have to ask if the old guy in Ilex forest that prevents you from leaving mentioning the 'Mild Ones' is that a Spongebob reference (I know that was a group of old biker fish on one episode)?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Nice to know that beta 3 isnt too far off, I have to ask if the old guy in Ilex forest that prevents you from leaving mentioning the 'Mild Ones' is that a Spongebob reference (I know that was a group of old biker fish on one episode)?

Good observation! It is a reference from Spongebob.

Okay, I've decided to quit making Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter. Why? Yesterday I notice the comments I've posted in my thread were deleted by the mod because according to him it was off topic. I was even told that in my thread, I cannot talk about my other hacks (even though they're linked together).

I'm going to move my hack into another forum or another community where there is a lot more freedom. If I can't find any, then I'll just quit. Bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020

Okay, I've decided to quit making Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter. Why? Yesterday I notice the comments I've posted in my thread were deleted by the mod because according to him it was off topic. I was even told that in my thread, I cannot talk about my other hacks (even though they're linked together).

I'm going to move my hack into another forum or another community where there is a lot more freedom. If I can't find any, then I'll just quit. Bye.
That's sad to hear, if you are sure about moving to another community then wwwpokemonhackersonline.com seems like a good choice, they are all about Pokemon hacking although I'm not sure about the rules there. Anyways i hope you carry on with these hacks, the updates to them give me something to do in my free time and the hacks have made my life in general a lot less boring. best of luck to you.

If you do go to another community then be sure to post about it here. (although i don't know if you will read this post considering you are not online right now)

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023

I found it thanks to growing up on rpgs where you have to look around (thus leading to the irony of being stuck).

If worse comes to worse just make a site so you dont have to worry about moderators even though it seems like its just one giving you trouble (one bad apple ruins the bunch i suppose). Good luck whatever you decide.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Do not let that mod get to you Aethestode! You're an awesome hacker even if some people *cough* are just plain haters. Even though the unfortunate event in Green Chapter with all the glitches on Beta 2 happened, you still carried on and made it better for the public. That right there is a true hacker, never giving up on even the worst of situations.

Can't believe these things happen here. One second I'm skimming around to see if you can still get more blue and red shards to make a moon stone, then I see the deleted posts, and then your semi retirement here. I'm just like but why... if you are to move, please send us fans where to go cause I was so excited for Beta 3 of Green Chapter...

Years
Sir Don't Stop We Support You !! Don't Mind Those People, They are only Jealous of Your Hacks Besides Green Chapter is Pretty Awesome DON'T LET THEM FCUK YOUR WORLD !!!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Mod.png

This is a screenshot of a pm we had. Sure I am angry in the pm because (my posts were deleted in MY OWN THREAD about MY OWN GAME, and I even GOT WARNING). The point is notice the last part how he basically said I either restrict myself from talking about Red Adventure in my other thread or have them all in 1 thread (WTF?).

If you go to my Yellow Adventure Thread, you'll notice that Sceptile's post were also deleted when he said something on topic as well by Hashtag as well.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
thats messed up what they did there 4 different hacks not just that everyone adds links to different hacks you shouldnt be singled out.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hashag+retardness.png
[/spoiler]

At least you know he had fun deleting my posts (so spiteful).

thats messed up what they did there 4 different hacks not just that everyone adds links to different hacks you shouldnt be singled out.

Exactly. So when I posted a link to C106's Yellow Adventure Hack (someone elses hack) in my Red, Green and Yellow thread to promote their hack (that apparently didn't get deleted and was considered on topic). However, me posting about my other hacks in my own thread gets deleted BY HIM because it's considered off topic... Wtf?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I just want to say one more stuff before going to work.

I've been a member of this community since 2008 (under the name as rockmanmegaman). From last year, I've been active member ever since. I've dedicated most of my times working on hack for people even though I'm not getting anything in return.

In addition, unlike some hackers back in that time, I never once asked for donation, etc. Even when my friend died and some insensitive people said how it doesn't matter and stuff, I still continued to work on my hack. This year, I almost failed 2 of my subjects and yet I still continue dedicating time to the hack. All these stuffs should've made me quit but nope it didn't.

When new hackers ask me for help, I do everything I can to help them (such as c06's hack). What I get in return is a crappy mod like Hashtag deleting my post about my other hacks.

And on the side note. Why should I create 1 big thread when it's 4 different games? They're not 4 games in 1. They all have a different narrative and story that links with each other. We have hackers creating different thread for their hacks, but I have to restrict my 4 games in 1 thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back