• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    Hmm... Try having at least 50 posts first...

So my post count reflects my ability to play a hack? Lol. I've played through all your hacks and many others and found multiple glitches. I think judging someone by their post count is a little ridiculous.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    So my post count reflects my ability to play a hack? Lol. I've played through all your hacks and many others and found multiple glitches. I think judging someone by their post count is a little ridiculous.

Maybe, but it's also a decent way to be sure that the other person is serious .... you can't blame him for not wanting anyone to be wasting his time. Unfortunately that sometimes means he has to be a sceptic and set some requirements :s

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Finished Sky High Chapter

I need to make sure due to several reasons:

a) In the past I have beta testers from people who just created an account to test the beta. Then haven't heard from those person at all (they don't even log in). Post count shows whether the person is an active member or not, or have contributed.

b) I need beta testers to test the beta, therefore, the hack has not been finalized. Therefore, I don't want anyone to leak the beta out as it can be extremely glitchy and then at the end of the day, I'm the one receiving emails/pms about glitches that aren't present in the official beta (It happens).

c) I only take in a limited amount of beta testers so it's easier to keep track. If a person isn't reliable, that's a spot wasted.

Anyway, you can take it personally all you want, but I'm just taking precaution, and not feel the need of chasing people up about the beta.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    I don't post much, but I have been active since 2010 if you click on my profile. If you still need testers can you please keep me in mind? Thanks!

Purachina

The Greatest Trainer to Come Outta Azalea Town!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    [/I have stated many times before, and it's even in the first page why the girl character is named Green and not Blue. It's ridiculous that you can't read!! It's even more ridiculous that YOU are patronizing me. Telling me to read the manga? Get your facts straight, and maybe stop living under a rock before you command me to do anything, or saying what I did is ridiculous?

I need a tester who can be observant of bugs, etc. If you can't even observe the statement in the main thread saying why Green is named Green, then I doubt you'll be able to notice any bugs.

Take your OCD somewhere else, or go see a therapist and fix it before I lose MY sanity.]

Well excuse me but i dont care for your rudeness but i acknowledge my own and offer my apologies. I just think its kinda weird thats all i am sorry about my opion's offensisve nature but this was a chance to speak my mind. Anyway again i offer my services as a beta tester and hope there is no hard feelings.

btw i have no idea how to do the quote thing so please ignore my ignorance

Hakon

Long Time Lurker
    Years
  • Hey Aethestode,

I am a huge fan of you and your creations! I have played every one of your hacked roms so far and love them all! There is just one thing I need to ask. Instead of focusing on Ash, can you please make a game simply based off your imagination? As in just by yourself think up a storyline and everything, then after planning it out you could work on it until its better than Glazed or Light Platinum (You are way up there in the ladder of good games by the way). Stay Awesome dude!!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey Aethestode,

I am a huge fan of you and your creations! I have played every one of your hacked roms so far and love them all! There is just one thing I need to ask. Instead of focusing on Ash, can you please make a game simply based off your imagination? As in just by yourself think up a storyline and everything, then after planning it out you could work on it until its better than Glazed or Light Platinum (You are way up there in the ladder of good games by the way). Stay Awesome dude!!

I could. Anyway, all the post game storyline are completely my creation anyway so yeah...

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hey Aethestode, I can test Red and Blue Chapter, I still have a month off until I start going to university and I've got lots of experience :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Finished Sky High Chapter

I need to make sure due to several reasons:

a) In the past I have beta testers from people who just created an account to test the beta. Then haven't heard from those person at all (they don't even log in). Post count shows whether the person is an active member or not, or have contributed.

b) I need beta testers to test the beta, therefore, the hack has not been finalized. Therefore, I don't want anyone to leak the beta out as it can be extremely glitchy and then at the end of the day, I'm the one receiving emails/pms about glitches that aren't present in the official beta (It happens).

c) I only take in a limited amount of beta testers so it's easier to keep track. If a person isn't reliable, that's a spot wasted.

Anyway, you can take it personally all you want, but I'm just taking precaution, and not feel the need of chasing people up about the beta.

Ok I understand. Its just that I'm a fan of your hacks as I'm sure mostly everyone here is and I thought it would be a nice to help out with finding bugs but as you've stated I'm not someone who seems trustworthy as I've contributed little to this community. I hope you find success with your hacks and mange to find all those pesky bugs in your roms. Just remember if you ever find yourself short of a tester (Though thats unlikely) I'm right here.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Ok I understand. Its just that I'm a fan of your hacks as I'm sure mostly everyone here is and I thought it would be a nice to help out with finding bugs but as you've stated I'm not someone who seems trustworthy as I've contributed little to this community. I hope you find success with your hacks and mange to find all those pesky bugs in your roms. Just remember if you ever find yourself short of a tester (Though thats unlikely) I'm right here.

Okay, thank you, and I'm really sorry about it. I'm just taking precaution. Thank you for understanding.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Agreed I didn't get the beta for green and blue. Unless you were busy with personal issues of course.

For those who wanted to beta test the chapters, but didn't get any beta, here's the message I've received from Aethestode:
    Aethestode said:
    I'm so sorry that I didn't send you a beta. It's just that there's a lot of beta testers, it's hard to keep track of who wanted to be a beta testers and who didn't. I'm so sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back