• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey dude
    I realy like what you are doing. Maybe some people are complaining it takes long and that you work slowly but to achieve greatness you need time ^^.
    I am a big fan of the manga's and you were able to put the story in a game+ added side story that didn't even existed in the manga wich is also really great. Can't wait what will come next ^^. Keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    Umm i need help on something like a glitch. When im in front of the lab(after going to viridian city) i go to the cut scene with oak and a little girl, then it shows red at the abandoned gym.after that it just puts me in the pokemon center in pallet town but i saw that the screenshots show green saying"I want a pokedex I want a pokemon" but it wont show that to me. I talked to oak and the girl again and on went the cutscene but this time, it froze at the start of the part where red is at the gym. I dont know what to do please help

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey dude
    I realy like what you are doing. Maybe some people are complaining it takes long and that you work slowly but to achieve greatness you need time ^^.
    I am a big fan of the manga's and you were able to put the story in a game+ added side story that didn't even existed in the manga wich is also really great. Can't wait what will come next ^^. Keep up the good work

Thank you man :)

Umm i need help on something like a glitch. When im in front of the lab(after going to viridian city) i go to the cut scene with oak and a little girl, then it shows red at the abandoned gym.after that it just puts me in the pokemon center in pallet town but i saw that the screenshots show green saying"I want a pokedex I want a pokemon" but it wont show that to me. I talked to oak and the girl again and on went the cutscene but this time, it froze at the start of the part where red is at the gym. I dont know what to do please help

Hmm... I think you're the only one so far who encountered the glitch :/... As of now... I don't know how you can fix it. Sorry.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Thanks for releasing beta 1.5 with the updated tiles the new graphics look almost DS like
    And less bugs encountered this time ill report what i found later

Lol, I don't remember releasing Beta 1.5. Anyway, there won't be a fix patch for Green Chapter due to the glitch. I'll try to release Beta 2 as fast (and hopefully less glitch) as I can.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Thank you man :)

Hmm... I think you're the only one so far who encountered the glitch :/... As of now... I don't know how you can fix it. Sorry.

I also encountered the glitch but i found a way around somehow (just talking to everyone except Oak)

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    I also encountered the glitch but i found a way around somehow (just talking to everyone except Oak)

Yeah i tried that too with no success :( also i figured out that the game also freezes when i talk to the cubone next to oak (towards the northwest side of pallet town)and the girl at the left table in the pokemon center. I'm all out of ideas of what to do now and i can't upload pics because i dont know what the URL is for them...

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Updated Prologue chapter with beta 2 graphic. You'll see some little changes.

Anyway, Ilex Shrine chapter would be played out differently. In addition, some of the scrapped ideas would be in Beta 2.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I have successfully changed my username from Rockmanmegaman to Aethestode. I didn't really like the name Rockmanmegaman. I created that name years ago when I just simply wanted to download PKMN SHINYGOLD and PKMN NARANJA.

Now the Pokemon is clearly a HO-OH, who flew away with Young green!

Yeah. I was originally trying to keep it ambiguous. However, then I thought, Green never met Ho-Oh before Gold and Silver Chapter which mean Ho-Oh won't appear (in storyline) again in the game. So I might as well make it more obvious.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    I'm not sure if it's been asked, but what were Jigglypuff's base stats increased to?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back