• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyHaxorus

Dragon Type
Years
  • are you still working on this hack.

He is working on it. As far as I can tell, he's currently working on a handful of projects including this hack, Red and Blue chapter.

I know Aethestode was busy with his education, so there's certainly some understandable delays and hurdles in getting projects like these done.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I just want to apologize for taking a long time to release the new beta. I know the waiting period was longer than the previous beta (since in previous beta I usually take a month or 2) to release a beta, but this 1 I kinda took a 4 months period. Anyway, in my defense, the reason why I'm taking longer than usual is because I'm really trying to do well in my University assessment. For this subject, I've already failed 1 assessment, meaning I need to at least get a Distinction to pass the entire subject.

are you still working on this hack.

Yep, I am still working on it :) . I released screenshots for Beta 2 'revamped' chapters not long ago.

He is working on it. As far as I can tell, he's currently working on a handful of projects including this hack, Red and Blue chapter.

I know Aethestode was busy with his education, so there's certainly some understandable delays and hurdles in getting projects like these done.

Thank you for understanding, and your patience.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Is there a name rater in this hack? I know some Pokemon aren't supposed to be nicknamed but I'd like to just because it's been a long habit of mine and it feels weird.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Is there a name rater in this hack? I know some Pokemon aren't supposed to be nicknamed but I'd like to just because it's been a long habit of mine and it feels weird.

There will be, but not in the beginning. Like you said, Green didn't really named her Jigglypuff until she met Red. Therefore, I feel like naming her Pokemon should be an important development for her.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    omg i love this hack :D ive finished this one is reds adventure but greens adventure is so much more awesome :D goodluck and i wish you luck for all your future hacks :D

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    huh not sure weather i should wait for beta 8 on adventure red or play beta 1 on adventure green

Green Chapter Beta 2 would be very different to Green Chapter beta 1. Therefore, i suggest just play Green Beta 1.

I suggest you to start playing Red Chapter beta 7.9. Red Chapter beta 8 would allow you to continue with your save file anyway :).

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2017
    Green Chapter Beta 2 would be very different to Green Chapter beta 1. Therefore, i suggest just play Green Beta 1.

I suggest you to start playing Red Chapter beta 7.9. Red Chapter beta 8 would allow you to continue with your save file anyway :).

i did when it came out and interesting about green chapter (i LOVE adventure red its the best hack ive ever played) the best games i've played are red chapter pokemon glazed and light platinum (in that order)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Finished planning the entire story of Green's adventure in Kanto Region and the Nanomi Region.

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
    Years
  • Ahhhhh I finally decided to log on back here after finishing finals and working in class and holy crap I'm so happy to see that you've made some progress and least finalizing plans for this hack! I think I'll wait for you to put out beta 8 of Red's Adventure and then go right into the update of this whenever you get that up. I'm so excited because tons of amazing hacks are coming out/updated/tweaked and no more school at least till I go to college makes for a great summer break!
    The screenshots look amazing and I'll be ready to play whatever you put out in the near future! :D

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Completely finished Signup Chapter

Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    Hey I found a serious glitch! After you get Squirtle from Oak's lab and go to Viridian City if you talk to the boy in the "Viridian City School" the game crashes then eventually resets itself :( I didn't even get to save it!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Hey I found a serious glitch! After you get Squirtle from Oak's lab and go to Viridian City if you talk to the boy in the "Viridian City School" the game crashes then eventually resets itself :( I didn't even get to save it!

He's redoing the hack, forgets the beta 1!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back