• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: OOC Thread!

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    So Group B is stuck with a egoistical jerk (me), a survivalist (Ratz), and an individual who may or may be not be crazy (Avalbane).....

I like it. Welcome to the party :).

Years
    What do you mean "may be crazy?" XD

Btw, tha's the first time I've seen anyone refer to a homeless person as a survivalist. :P

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I enjoy giving everyone some credit so I will not jump to the conclusion that the fresh blood is crazy and I won't jump to the conclusion that Ratz is homeless.

Maybe Im just too nice.....

Last edited:

MistressMew

Just plain crazy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    Love you too Imouto-chan xD glad tah now you know just now nutsy I am

Years
    Well your accepted! ^__^ I'll add your character to the front page tomorrow, and I'll post tomorrow too. Hey Raikiri and ORegon, make sure your characters are traveling together by the time Tai Cecil and Iris are done with their battles, speaking of which:

-Cool Battle Music-

Bug Catcher James, Rick, and Erick want to battle!

Tai versus Bug Catcher James:

VS.

Level 7
    Attacks: Poison String, String Shot

Iris versus Bug Catcher Rick:

VS

Level 7
    Attacks: Tackle, Harden

Cecil versus Bug Catcher Erick:

VS.

Level 7
    Attacks: Tackle, String Shot

Last edited:
    Years
    We're working on our collective post, don't you worry. ;)

Btw, this is my first Pokemon RP, and the more posts I make, the more potental I find for the abillites of bug-types outisde of battle, although they're pretty weak compared to the other types as the game advances.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Onee has her entrance post done. Cirrus and I are giving it a good edit because there was a lot of typo's and such and we also had to omit a few things so we don't get the almighty banz hammerz from AE or any other staff member. Lol

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Everything's been edited so here's your preview.

"He won't escape me." The girl said to herself in English, but with an Irish accent that revealed she was not from the region, "Our trap is fool-proof!" She grinned to herself as she placed a taco on the road, "That's the last of them, Jeff! You ready?"

The girl giggled as she walked to a nearby, crudely made hut with a sign that said, in both English and Japanese - "Free Tacos" and the wooden box that sat in the doorway with multiple faces on it. The current face that was looking towards her had a very pleased look upon it. "Great, everything's set. Now it's time for us to hide!" She picked up the box and quickly hid in the bushes with it to wait.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Actually I don't haha.

Just a guess. I'm probably wrong. Though I have a friend that would know......:0

Years
    Watch the military channel, you'll learn all that stuff. :P

Now Cecil must face the awesome power of my mighty Caterpie. >:]

Back