• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: OOC Thread!

Years
    I know i haven't really been posting in the ooc thread thats cuz of football season <333 haha but don't worry wen i come home from practice i check the ooc thread and the main thread. Good to see you guys getting your posts up, once cirrus posts the 3 pokedex holders can officially trek through the forest. :3

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Guys, let's move this along faster. I want us to finish in the summer >:D

Of course this means I will have to actually write... with my fingers. Durrr. :\

Years
    Considering that we haven't gotten pass the first day, I'm thinking the end of this summer might not happen unless everyone makes more than two posts a day. :X

Btw, when IS this RP scheduled to end?(In game)

Years
    Yeah that's my real name. :3 Kanto will end after the E4 arc, since we're roleplaying in Episode formats I'm planning on making the finale a Movie. So after the movie the roleplay is over, and we'll see where the story goes from there. ;D

ANywhooo, I posted and I know it's not the best haha. But yeah, Leon and Ratz should meet up before the trio enters the forest, so go ahead and do that first before i start the next Episode

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I'll get my post done by today especially since mine will likely be pretty short. So don't worry about that ;)

Years
    Raikiri, you and ORegon should get on live messenger, msn, aim watever you both have and collaborate on a post so your characters can have a conversation all in one post instead of 10 2-line posts from each of you.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Good point CM. I'll see what we can do and try to set something up. Im pretty sure we live in separate time zones, but I am sure we can manage.

Years
    ^ Lol. Look at where I put as my location. :P

But, like I told Raikiri, my PC is actually broken, and I use my sister's laptop, and she deletes MSN everytime I add it. >_<

Also, I'm hosting a latenight cookout at my house, so expect little activity from me until tommorow.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Good news: I have possibly found another girl rper. Talking it over with her now. Her characters bloody brilliant, I swear.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Hmmm, I like the idea of another trainer. Leon and Ratz need a girl trainer to set them straight.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ....She has a pet box that has faces drawn on it. She talks to it and named it Jeff. Her whole character hasn't been planned out yet, I'll give you more news once Ricky gets on to A okay her character.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    get on msn and I'll introduce you to her. xD

Edit: Oops, you've already met her, my bad. xD Here's a quote from our actual conversation.

Tiffy-chan the Neko/sister of the fluffyest evil you will ever meet says:
    I was also thinknig of different ways you could come in

Dyanna zeh Kitsune/ The fluffyest evil you will ever meet says:
    hmmm

One was the Pokeccentric bill way

lols.... oopsy

the other I thought up was
    you trap the characters thinknig it's someone else

yay!
    xD

"I GOOOOTO YOU MR BIGGL-,,,Hey, your not Mr. Biggles."

the trap can be...... classic pitfall?
    no...

*they're all dangling from a net*

that works xD
    and ofcorse im dressed as link

xD
    No no you trap TAI XD

smexy green tunic like minidress, white leggings, bown boots and hat ;D and fingerless gloves~
    yay!

cause he usually runs ahead like a mad man

imma probably poke him with a stick while hes in the net
    " what do you think jeff? mr. biggles in discuise?

It's like "Just a little more...Just a little more...."
    "GOTCHA! I GOT YOU MR. BIGGL- Hey wait your not Mr.Biggles."

* box has :| face *

"Who the hell is Mr. Biggles?! Who the hell are you?!"
    *flashlight" Hehehe..your worst nightmarrrreee"

Last edited:

MistressMew

Just plain crazy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    I AM TOTALLY THE NEXT POKEMON MASTER CAUSE I'M JUST THAT STINKING AWESOME!

Name: Avalbane Jennith Helm
    Nicknames: Bane, or Goofball
    Birthday: August 17, 1995

Appearance: She has long flowing blonde hair that hangs loosely down to her mid-back, but depending on her cosplay, may wear a wig.

Her eyes are a bright emerald green. She is about 5ft 6in tall and has long legs, a somewhat sporty, but also somewhat delicate build, and despite her young age, has large chest area which she considers more of a pain than a blessing.

Her normal clothes will consist of blue jeans, black converse, a blue T-shirt with the slogan " I have a rocket launcher, your argument is invalid, and a headband that makes it seem that she has ninetails ears. She will often cosplay however, wearing the outfits of different videogame or anime characters.

Pajamas: A one piece pajama outfit in the looks of a furret, with matching bed-hat.

Batheing suit: A blue two-piece with little magikarp pictures all over it.
    Accessories: Depends on her cosplay she'll wear accessories fitting that character but she carries a pet box named "Jeff" who has several different faces painted on him.

Personality: Saying that Avalbane is an eccentric is an understatement, she is flat out crazy. She is always ready to brighten any situation, often with unfitting and horribly corny jokes. She tends to enjoy life to the fullest and tries to always be optimistic. She also has a wild imagination, believing that her pet box, 'Jeff' is real. Even to go as far as painting faces on him depending on what mood she's in.

She also tends to be quite lazy, always telling Jeff to do things instead of her. Avalbane has also proclaimed herself to be a kleptomaniac and have an unhealthy obsession to fire and adult visual novels.

Despite her cheerfulness she is secretly very lonely and tired of Jeff being her only friend, so she often tries to be involved as many things as possible even if she has no idea what's going on. Avalbane is often so hyper that she tends to lose her focus on whatever she is doing and has a tendancy to break out into song usually at the most inappropriate of times

History: Avalbane was born to a family with Celtic origins and originally lived in Ireland. and because of this she has a very distinct Irish accent. From the time she was born was never in one home for long, her family was often uprooted to different places in Ireland because of her father's work for this reason she never had any solid long term friends if any at all. So when she was ten she came up with the idea of having her own personal friend, a box, named Jeff. Jeff served as a playmate for Avalbane while they were consistently moving but soon Avalbane forgot that Jeff was merely a box and started regarding him as a real friend but little did Avalbane know it was because of Jeff that people avoided her, often thinking she was crazy. Not that she minded because she knew full well that she wouldn't stay anywhere for long.

At Age 13 she moved to Cerulean City, where Avalbane learned of the existence of Pokemon for the first time. Fascinated by the creatures she decided along with all of her schooling she would learn more about "Pokemon". To her surprise at age 11 you could obtain a trainer's license which would allow her to get a Pokemon of her very own. Of course this automatically peeked Avalbane's interest and she decided (without her parents knowledge) to obtain a trainer license. So she stole a few pokeballs and ran away from home to obtain her own trainer's license.

While traveling through Mt. Moon she met up with a Zubat who had been stealing shiny objects from people. Thinking this would be the perfect chance to try and catch her starter Pokemon she went after the Zubat. Through much convincing and a bit of crafty battling she caught the Zubat and he became her first Pokemon.

With much trouble she made it to Pallet an obtained a trainer's license but while she walking along Route 1 she found an unidentified Pokemon. It was dark and foreboding yet it had a sense of unimaginable power to it. Avalbane decided she would catch it before she could it disappeared. She has since named the Pokemon 'Mr. Biggles' and is rigorously searching for it to try and catch him.

Starter: Zubat

Final Party:
    Golbat
    Nickname: Bubba
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Naughty Nature
    Attacks: Aircutter, Shadowball, Fly, Poison fang.
    A die-hard kleptomaniac, he love to steal shiny things.

Rhydon
    Nickname: Zomg
    Ability: Rockhead
    Careful nature
    Attacks: Horn drill, Surf, Ice Beam, Irontail.
    Rhydon is a bit paranoid and neurotic and is sometimes unable to get a grip on life.

Alakazam
    Nickname: Spoony
    Ability: Synchronize
    Impish Nature
    Attacks: Psycho cut, Shockwave, Drain Punch, Confusion.
    A bit perverted, he enjoys using his powers to peep.

Electabuzz
    Nickname: Lightyear
    Ability: Static
    Brave Nature
    Attacks: Thunder Punch, Swift, Low kick, Fire Punch
    He likes to be a wannabe superhero but always ends up failing horribly in the process.

Venomoth
    Nickname: Kunai
    Ability: Shield dust,
    Rash nature
    Attacks: Psychic, Signal beam, Sludge bomb, Sleep powder.
    Venomoth is an aspiring ninja and always tries to be stealthy and ninja-like.

Flareon
    Nickname: Fluffles
    Ability: Flash fire
    Sassy Nature
    Attacks: Fire spin, Fire fang, Dig, Attract
    One word to sum her up is flirty. She likes to charm as many male Pokemon as she can.

Current Party:

Zubat
    Nickname: Bubba
    Level: 11
    Attack: Leech Life, Supersonic, Astonish

Mankey
    Nickname: Naners
    Level: 9
    Calm Nature
    Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Low Kick

Other: Because she has spent little time in Japan she is not very fluent in Japanese. She also believes Pikachu's are part of a conspiracy to take over Kanto
    Rp Sample (Taken from my old account which I lost. D:):
    Chapter 2: This kitten has claws.

Avalbane twirled down the path happily, Fulgora following behind with a "Why does my trainer have to be so perky?" face. The blond girl suddenly stopped, a loud growling filled the air. Fulgora hissed and looked at her trainer, slightly confused as to what the sound was. Avalbane simply turned to face Fulgora with a strange face. " So...hungry.."

Fulgora let out a small sigh and sniffed around. the shinx couldn't deny the fact she was also hungry. " We may as well find some plants or berries to eat! " Avalbane grinned and helped the small blue feline to search the area. It wasn't long until they had a small pile of berries, mushrooms, and other plants. "Good thing I went to camp as a kid right Fulgora?" She grinned to the shinx, who was already munching an oran berry.

The shinx and her trainer were laying in the grass relaxing after their meal when a loud cry of "STAAAAARLEY!!!!" broke the silence of the afternoon. Avalbane sat up so quickly that Fulgora jumped up, hissing in surprise.

"A Starley..This means we can have our first challenge as partners Fulgora! Let's try and catch it!" The shinx let out a small grumbling noise and let its star tipped tail sway. The golden haired trainer pulled on a pair of black leather, fingerless gloves and smirked. "Showtime."

A small grey and black starley sat pecking at the ground for a few seeds or insects to eat when the sudden yell of "Tackle! " caused it to lift its head just in time to see a black and blue form charging towards it.

"STAAARLEY!! " It flapped its wings frantically to get out of the way, but Fulgoras pounce was faster and the small bird went down. Fulgora leapt back, a stern look on its cute kitty face when the starly got itself back up and prepared to counter attack. The starly flew at the small shinx in its own tackle attack, a look of pure anger in its eyes.

" Fulgora! Dodge it and use leer! " Avalbane shouted and the small shinx leapt to the side before the starly made contact. Fulgoras eyes glowed a faint red as it glared at the starly who shuddered nervously. The starly let out a loud

"STAAAAAR!" and the shinx shook its head to try and break the effects of the birds growl attack. " Okay Fulgora! Tackle and pin it down! " The shinx nodded once and ran at the starly who flew into the air above it.

Avalbane pulled out a poke ball and expanded it. "This is for luck.." She muttered and kissed the top of the ball. "Hurry Fulgora!" The shinx nodded and ran up the side of a tree, feline claws digging into the bark. From a high branch the small cat Pokemon lunged from a branch onto the starly's back. Both Pokemon tumbled into the tall grass, which cushioned the fall. "All right! Poke ball GO!" Avalbane shouted and threw the ball, hitting the starly on its wing. In a flash of red the bird was gone, and the ball trembled.

Avalbane stood in silence, Fulgora just watched the ball as the pokemon inside struggled. Soon however the ball let out a small ' boop' and went still. "Fulgora...We.." Avalbanes eyes grew wide and sparkled brightly "We have our first new partner!!"

The shinx let out a happy "Shiiiinx!" and jumped onto her trainers head as she bent down to pick up the ball. Both were laughing happily but went quiet at the sudden sound of someone clapping. Avalbane stood up, Fulgora clinging to her hat, and turned to face a tall man wearing a strange outfit showing a large N on the chest.

"Not bad, not bad at all.." The man said, a smirk in his voice. "Pity for you it's your final capture."He was walking closer now, and Avalbane stepped back. Fulgora hissed atop her trainers head, causing the man to laugh darkly. "That kitten won't do anything to me, now, come here girl! " He reached for her but suddenly yelled in pain from a Bagon bite to the leg.

"Hey! The girl does not seem to want you, besides, you're kind of old. You a pedophile or something?" A sudden voice came from a little down the path.

Both Avalbane and the strange man turned to face a small girl with long blond hair. The man cursed under his breath then smirked slightly. "You're sick too, right girly?" The man had a slightly insane look in his eyes.

"Sir, that is none of your business. Now back off or you WILL be waking up in a hospital bed." The man laughed and grabbed at Avalbanes wrist, hard enough to make her wince, and pulled her to him. "Sorry girls, but your both my quarry tonight."

Avalbane and Fulgora both growled at the man, however Fulgora jumped down and stood beside the bagon who looked nervously back at its trainer for a command. To the mans surprise, Avalbane pulled herself free and grabbed the man from behind, by the arms. " I've worked with machoke before man! So you've messed with the wrong girl! " She looked back at the newcomer and smiled. "Thanks for the help! " The new girl walked up, her long blue shirt flapping in the sudden wind.
    "It was nothing. Now we should turn this man in."

The man growled and expanded a pokeball he had attached to a wristband. "Go Stunky! Smokescreen!" The small purple skunk appeared from the ball and released a cloud of foul smelling smoke, both trainers and pokemon began coughing and Avalbane lost her grip on the man. When the smoke cleared the stranger and stunky was gone.

"Well Damn! " Avalbane pouted and shook her head to Fulgora. " We lost the guy.."

The new girl sighed silently to herself. " Bagon, return. " The small dragon vanished back into its ball through a flash of light. " I see you may have been able to fend for yourself.. " She let a very small smile play on her face, and Avalbane shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not, I owe you and your bagon though. The names Avalbane, Avalbane Celtrose! And this is Fulgora!" The shinx mewed slightly, and the girl held out a gloved hand. " ...Tsubaki, it's a pleasure to meet you Avalbane." She took the others hand firmly and shook it.

"So.." Avalbane started. " You and me..How bout we kinda, partner up? I kinda need to get to the Pokemon league in less than half a year..." Tsubaki blinked, staring at the girl. " You too? Well, I guess we can help each other for a while. But if it comes to it, it will be every girl for herself. " Avalbane nodded, grinning widely and they both walked off, Tsubaki wondering what she had gotten herself into with this new girl.

Little did both know, the stranger was still in the area, waiting for easier targets to walk by.

Yeah..xD heres my signup nao. thanks for gettin me into this Imouto-chan~ <333

Last edited:
    Back