• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Now Sky opened his sleepy eyes observing the room. There were only 2 instances when Sky woke up early; when he was hungry, or when the bathroom called. This time it happened to be the bathroom. Getting up from his bed and leaving Surge on the bed he dragged his feet toward the door, bumping into the other trainer's bed and continuing. Walking down the hallway, Sky opened a door that he had thought to be the bathroom, only it wasn't, it was a room much like the one he had been in. A girl sat on her bed writing in what seemed to be a journal. Sky's eyes opened wide, obliterating the sleepiness- and he stood there in shock, not sure what to do.-

"Um... uhh...oh craaap....just please don't scream...pleeaase!"

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    This Could be Interesting!

Kunah hadn't even noticed her door opening, she was so deep in thought. Her eyes scanned over the scribbled on paper before growing weary. The girl sat the pad and pencil beside her on the bed, rubbed her eyes and stretched a yawn. Then a voice startled her so badly she nearly leaped up out of her very own skin.

"... Just please don't scream... Pleeeaasee." Was the phrase she heard, it was the voice of a male. His plea was too late, Kunah whirled her notepad at the guy, her cheeks were stained with a blood colored blush and last but not least, a blood curdling wail was coming straight out from her lips.

Nu, the Charmander, jerked up in an equal fear to his new trainer's. "Chaar!" He moaned before nearly slicing the nearby lamp on the night stand in two with Scratch attack. First, the lizard turned to Kunah, not at all recognizing the girl from his former owner. Spinning on it's heels, its focus became the only exit, the door - it too was occupied by a strange face.

Kunah's heart was racing, she was nearly in tears, her screaming was soon replaced by a shrill, fearful tone of voice. "Wh... What do you want? ... Wh... Who are you?" She didn't give him a second to respond. "The old man sent you, didn't he? You dirty boy, you should be ashamed!" Now a pillow was thrown in Sky's direction, nailing the wall just beside him. "Help, help!"

Now, Nu the Charmander was growling in Sky's direction, the flame on it's tail burning a searing hot. "Mander." it demanded, kind of pointing at the hallway.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    The shady trainer was asleep when he heard some screaming and growling.
    "Urrgh...What now? Gimme a break..." he said to himself as he woke up and got up from bed. He put on his sunglasses and went towards where the noise was coming from. He saw a guy with silver hair who was taking cover for something. He approached him and heard some girl screaming from behind the walls.

"What's going on 'eer?!" he yelled sounding annoyed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2011
    (I hope it is not too late to join)

Name: Kaji Aqua

Wanted Starter: Torchic moves: Scratch Growl

Personality: Very shy. She finds it hard to make friends because she does not open up to strangers. So she perfers to be by herself.

Looks: She is a brunette with long hair that goes down to the middle of her back. Sometimes she puts it in a ponytail. She has three t-shirts (black, white, pink). She also has a black skirt and blue jeans. Her shoe collection includes white sneakers, black boots, and black sandales. When she has to dress formal, she wears either a black or pink dress that goes down to her knees with matching high heels.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    Oh, Geez!

((Ooc: Yay, more people!))

Before she knew it, another person was at her door beside the trainer, Sky. Now, Kunah was at her feet, right behind her seemingly defensive Pokemon. The lamp behind her was broken and flickering, causing a slow strobe like effect, casting shadows on the hotel wall from Charmander's flame.

"What exactly is going on here?" she squealed, fists balled and face glowing crimson. The girl was now in fight mode, as scared as she was. "Who sent you? And why?" feeling herself become dizzy, Kunah dropped onto her behind and placed a fist on her head.

"Charmander, char chaar." Nu grumbled, more cranky from being awoken than protective of the girl. He inched closer to the two boys, threatening a wicked Ember.

Coming to, Kunah sighed out and began to cry. "He gave it to me, I didn't steal it. And it belongs to me now." taking a minute to sniffle, the small girl buries her drenched face in her hands. "You can't take him back from me. I... I..." the rest became a blur of sobs, sounding like nothing more than gibberish.

Finally, the light bulb in the night lamp gave in and aside from Nu's glowing tail and sparks of threats from his mouth, the room went dark.

Tony Montana

Years
    "Whatcha talkin' 'bout?" the trainer in the red shirt asked the girl from the other side of the wall. "I'm 'eer cuz I heard someone scream and it woke me up. Can ya tell me what's goin' on 'round 'eer, please?"

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Sky retreated, holding his hand out in defence, just wanting the girl to stop screaming. He then began to edge towards the door.-

I- I'm sorry! I thought this was the bathroom! I just needed to go that's all!

-Sky then burst into the hallway, retreating back to his own room and slamming the door shut. Surge still lay on the bed, snoring away.-

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    Haha

Kunah started to wipe away her tears once she realized that nobody was after her. Then the one born of Dialga retreated back to his room and slam his door. The girl herself didn't hear what the shady trainer had said over Sky's hysteria and so she felt it right to check on the boy.

The Charmander could care less, all around him were strangers and he'd become depressed at not being able to find his owner. Blowing out a puff of smoke, Nu turned and hopped back onto the bed. He sighed harshly before adjusting the blankets into a comfortable bed.

"Oh!" the brunette haired girl exclaimed, finally noticing the second guy. "Were you here the whole time? I'm sorry for the commotion..." she began to tear up again, feeling a lump in her throat. "You see, I got this new Pokemon from a stranger, I don't even know what I was thinking. He gave it to me, you know?" Kunah sped up her words in desperation, "I thought he would send someone after me, you know, like a freaky, killer, murderer, psycho guy."

Again, she started to blush, "I'm sorry, you don't even know me and I probably sound crazy." She offered her hand, "My name is Kunah, inside there is my first Pokemon, Nu. What is your name?"

Glancing at the clock, it seemed to be about one o' clock in the morning and from all of the crying, Kunah was beginning to get decently tired. She knew she had a very long day tomorrow, she planned to train her new Charmander and possibly catch a new member for her team.

Tony Montana

Years
    "Name's Mick, nice to meet ya." the shady trainer said shaking hands with Kunah. "And you can relax, no need to panic. We're cool."

He then sent out his Magby, Zubat and Poochyena.

"These are Zubat, Magby and Poochyena."

He checked his watch. 1:05 am. Dammit

"Well, I'm going back to sleep. See ya 'round"

Mick left with his Pokémon following him and entered his room, ready to resume his sleep. He sent his Pokémon to their Pokéballs and got into his bed. He was so tired he fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

What a rough day.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    Kunah smiled, repeating in her mind 'Mick'. "What a cute name." she said, closing the door after they had all departed. "It feels so late." she sighed, followed by a forceful yawn.

The room was pitch black, and the lamp was now useless due to Charmander's rage. "Oh boy. That nurse was so nice to let me stay here for free and yet my very own Pokemon has trashed it."

The tired female basically fell horizontally onto the bed, sprawled out and somehow missing Nu by a second. Then she was out.

Morning began with a loud squawk of Pidgey who were pruning their feathers, some soaring in the skies, looking for morning caterpie. The time was eight and Nu was nudging his new trainer to wake. Though he did not know her, he was not dull. The little Charmander was ready to accept his fate which meant accepting it's new companion.

"Wha? Huh?" two hazel eyes popped open, full of grogginess from a late visit from the sand man. After blinking away the night, they finally fixed upon her new lizard. "Good morning you, we should probably get to apologizing about that lamp there."

Nurse Joy was not at her post when Kunah finally arrived. She must have been working on a patient. "Well it couldn't hurt to leave a note..." After that, she called Charmander back to his ball and merged into the brisk morning air.

It was bright outside with a slight breeze. The girl recalled hearing the Pidgey chirp this morning and was fairly interested in obtaining one. She pondered for only a minute if the two boys from last night were up yet or not. "It'd be pretty amazing to expand my team and see if I could battle them, yeah?"

Looking up, there was a swarm of the brown and beige birds, but none flew low enough to capture. She decided she would provoke them.

Grabbing a pebble off of the nearby ground, Kunah hurled it up, hoping to strike one of the fowl. She was successful, but only for a moment. The enraged Pokemon threw back it's own attack, a gust that sent Kunah swooping backwards. She had landed on her stomach.

"Well that was a bust..."

Tony Montana

Years
    Mick woke up, got off his bed and put on his white sneakers and sunglasses. He checked he was carrying all 3 of his Pokémon and walked out of his room while putting on his leather jacket. He reached the ground floor of the Pokécenter. He looked at the big clock in the lobby. It was 8:30 am.

Good. I didn't oversleep.

He walked out of the Pokécenter and sent out his Pokémon to warm them up for his upcoming and long-awaited battle with Andy, the Aliya Gym Leader.

He trained them until about 9 o'clock, and then he sent them back to their Pokéballs and walked, peacefully as always, towards the Gym.

At last...Da battle for my Badge.

He entered the gym premises and asked for the Gym Leader. Luckily he was available and would take his challenge. Mick then walked in his usual way towards the arena.

Showtime.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -It hadn't been long before the awkwardness of the previous night had faded away and Sky had fallen asleep.Sky literally was knocked out, but Surge had woken up before him, and was pretty hungry.-

-Surge nudged Sky a few time
    s, but the only thing he got out of that was Sky rolling over to face the other direction. Surge then growled, before pushing Sky off the bed, adding an extra shock. Sky jumped before crashing on the floor, grumbling-

"Fine, I'm up... breakfast right?"

-Surge barked happily while Sky pulled out a plate and a bag of Surges favorite pokemon food out of his book-bag, pouring out a sufficient amount. Surge rushed over, and began devouring his food.-

-When Surge was done with his food, and Sky fed himself, he headed out of the pokemon center, and saw some girl, laying on the ground. When he looked closer, he realised it was the girl from last night. Trying to ignore the akwardness he now felt, he walked over, offering a hand to pull her up, smiling-

"Hey, uh, need a hand? What happened by the way?"

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ((OOC: Alright, I asked Mzmingle if I could take over this RolePlay until she decides to return to it. She granted me permission lol, but I have no clue about this new region. Anyone know?))

For a quick moment, the wind was knocked out of her. She looked up and saw his hand outstretched towards her, but couldn't find the energy to move.

"I... I..." she inhaled slightly, gathering her breath before trying again. "I... Was trying ... Umph ... To catch a Pi... Pidgey." finally, Kunah's breath had returned to her.

"It was too high up, so I threw a pebble at it." grabbing his hand, and returning the smile, the girl rose up to her feet and brushed herself off with her free hand. "Well it hit, and I thought I'd have enough time to throw a Pokeball at it. Boy, was I wrong. It gusted me away, and here I am."

At this point, a familiar blush rushed across her pale complexion. "You!" in a gasp, her face transformed into an ashamed apologetic frown. "You're the boy who I threw my diary at... I'm so sorry."

Realizing that she was still holding onto his hand, she kind of jerked away. "Um, I thought you were going to hurt me... It's a long and foolish story. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

((OOC: Okay, so this Black and White region is way too hard to figure out at this point in time. I apologize, but I feel that I cannot take on the responsibility of this Roleplay. I believe I will make a Roleplay of my own, beginning in the Kanto region and ending in the Isshu region. Sorry ): ))

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    ((Haha I don't know much about this region besides that its called Drendo XD Why not ask her to share the plot details with you?))

-Sky smiled lightly, scratching his head. Throwing a pebble at any pokemon is a bad idea, but Sky guessed she was new to being a trainer so he bit back that remark.-

"Heh, no you don't have to do anything to make it up to me, but if your looking to catch a pidgey, I would be glad to help, after all, I was about to go after one myself. Maybe we could go try to catch some together?"

-Sky blushed slightly, but caught himself-

" But before I go any further, I should introduce myself. My name is Sky, Sky Everlasting. Yeah I know it sounds a bit weird, but anyway, whats yours?"

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    She nodded, beginning to laugh a little about her strange actions from before.

"I'm Kunah, kinda... New to this whole thing." she noticed a slight red form on Sky Everlasting's face. When it vanished, she blinked a bit and figured she was imagining things. Then she turned her eyes to the swarm of Pidgey in the air.

"Help would be nice. But... I don't think I want to try and kill two birds with one stone again." this made her chuckle harder. Deciding to take the lead, Kunah then dashed towards the birds, past Sky.

"Hey you Pidgey, we're going to get you!" the foolish girl screamed, she seemed to be nuts.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Sky shouldered his pack, grinning. She had enthusiasm, he was pretty sure of that, but maybe a bit too much. He adjusted his pack, before running off after the girl. Surge followed, barking a bit-

"Hey! wait up?! And try not to use any rocks!!"

Tony Montana

Years
    The Gym Leader introduced himself to Mick. He then sent out his Chimchar, and Mick sent out his newest Pokémon, Zubat.
    The monkey used Ember but Zubat dodged it and used Supersonic but it missed. Then Chimchar hit Zubat with a Quick Attack, but Zubat hit back with Wing Attack. Then it used Supersonic, hitting Chimchar and confusing it. The bat then used this to his advantage by using a Bite and Wing Attack, as Chimchar was too dizzy to hit him and ended up falling and hurting itself.
    Then, surprisingly, Andy sent out his Magmar. Zubat tried to use Supersonic, but Magmar hit him first with Mach Punch and it missed. Then Magmar tried to hit Zubat with Flamethrower, but Zubat dodged it and hit it with a powerful Wing Attack, but got caught on fire because of Magmar's Flame Body ability. Then Magmar finished the bat off with a critical Mach Punch.
    Mick then sent out Magby. Magmar tried to hit Mick's starter with a Flamethrower but missed and got hit by the latter's Karate Chop. Then Magmar used Mach Punch, but didn't count on the fact Magby also knew that move. Mick told his Pokémon to use Mach Punch too, and both punches collided sending the two Pokñemon flying around, and taking a lot of damage when they fell. With both Pokémon struggling to get up, Mick switched Magby with Poochyena, and told him to go underground. Magmar was too exhausted for using a Mach Punch attack, and instead used Flamethrower only to miss the attack. With Poochyena underground, Magmar could do nothing but try to power up his moves, and used Sunny Day. He felt a bit more energised, only to get hit by Poochyena's Dig attack and being almost unable to move. He used another Flamethrower attack, but Poochyena dodged it and used Bite, and then burrowed its way underground before Magmar could finish him with another Flamethrower. As Magmar was wery weakened, Andy retrieved it and sent out his Ponyta. Poochyena dug another hole before he could get hit by a powerful Stomp attack, and Sig laid some serious damage on the horse. Poochyena then was about to finish it off with Bite, but Ponyta used FLamethrower and, with the Sunny Day boost, KOd him. The trainer sent out his last Pokémon Magby, and ordered him to use Mach Punch, KOing Ponyta.
    Magby was still exhausted, and the Leader sent out his other exhausted Pokémon, Magmar.
    Damn. This guy's tough. But I can do this. Magmar can barely move, so I can use that to my advantage.
    "Magmar, use Mach Punch!"
    "Magby, use Mach Punch too!"
    Both Pokémon's fists collieded and sent them flying back like before. Both of them looked like they were about to faint. The sunny day effect wore off just as Magmar tried to lauch a Flamethrower attack that Magby could dodge easily in spite of his exhaustion.
    "Now use another Mach Punch on Magmar!"
    As Magby began to move quickly towards Magmar, the latter's fist began to glow. It was about to use another Mach Punch on Mick's Pokémon.
    Uh-oh. This doesn't look good.

Tony Montana

Years
    Andy's Magmar 's Mach Punch and Mick's Magby's Mach Punch collieded and sent the two Pokemon flying back. Both of them lay on the ground. Magby managed to get up, and Mick smiled, but his smile disappeared as the Magmar got back up.
    Oh, c'mon. You gotta be kidding me.
    Both Pokémon were about to fall over. Whoever fell first would lose the battle.
    "C'mon, Magby, ya can do it, hang in there, buddy!"
    SUddenly Mick heard the Gym Leader's voice
    "Magmar, use Flamethrower!"
    But Magmar could barely move. Despite this he tried, but the move was very slow and weak due to the Pokémon's lack on energy. So slow that Magby was able to jump to the side and dodge it.
    Yeah! He's run outta power!
    "Magby, use Mach Punch on last time!"
    Magby's attack was slow and less powerful than usual because he was exhausted too, but managed to hit Magmar in the chest, knocking him over.
    Yeah! Way to go Magby!
    Magmar was on the floor and just before he was declared KO, it began to try to stand back up. Magby, who was still trying to stay standing up, looked at Magmar with an "Oh, rats" look.
    It can't be...It just can't be!
    But Magmar was too hurt to get up and couldn't do it. The referee said it couldn't go on, and declared Mick the winner. Magby dropped to the ground after this announcement, tired but happy and proud of himself. Mick sent him back to his Pokéball.
    The Gym Leader congratulated Mick on his battle and gave him his badge and TM Flamethrower, as well as some cash. Andy also told him that he had a great time and was looking forward to another heated battle like that sometime.
    Mick said goodbye to the Gym Leader and exited the building, heading for the Pokécenter to rest his Pokémon and get some rest himself. On the way he saw the two kids he had seen before running after some Pidgeys.
    Huh?...What the...Didn't see that one coming...Whatever...
    He continued walking towards the Pokécenter, in his usual calm pace.

Tony Montana

Years
    (OOC: Don't mean to spam, but Mick has nothing to do in Aliya City and would like to know what's the next town so he can resume his adventure)

Tony Montana

Years
    (Okay, nobody's posting and that can't be good...I just wanna say that I'll quit if nobody posts in a week. Too bad, it was getting fun...)

Back