• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures FRLG arc (Vol.23-26) Release Thread

milotic_amber

pokemon manga fan
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2008
    Hi! This question is for everyone. Which volume of pokemon manga have you not read and how do i make a banner? I have read book 28.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    I will. But I'm on hiatus right now until early June coz of exams. I'll scan in a heck load when I'm back though :)

Please don't forget chapter 300 and 301 of volume 26 as well. The reason being is that I have been cleaning up pictures myself and requesting someone to color scans. So even though its a raw it won't matter after the cleaning is done. Volume 27 and 28 is out of the question and aside from that I already have access to all the other raws anyway so I'll be waiting ladygalaxy. Good luck on your exams:)

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    well thank you so much i've been dying to see the fire red and leafgreen arc i cant wait to see red without a shirt and see mewtwo vs deoxys

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    well thank you so much i've been dying to see the fire red and leafgreen arc i cant wait to see red without a shirt and see mewtwo vs deoxys

um.. ok. You can actually see the raw scans already since aside from those two chapters I requested the other raws of volume 25 and 26 are already present.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    yeah i know i already seen them but is better to understand what there talking about

For now the next best closest thing would be the summaries in serebii.net. I think no one has an english copy of volume 26 yet so I'm just sticking to the raws for now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    Is ther a reason the downloads are so... long? I got over 8 hours for one chapter and then it killed itself two hours in.

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
    Is ther a reason the downloads are so... long? I got over 8 hours for one chapter and then it killed itself two hours in.

Are you using dial up? Or a wireless connection? The internet connection just varies a lot for downloads. Sometimes I can download stuff at like 200kb/s, sometimes 2kb/s. I'm not really sure, sorry! Mediafire's been pretty reliable for me though so...

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    Strangely enough, it worked like a charm today. Weird. Anyway, great stuff here, definetely looking forward to more!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Does anybody here realizes that volume 23 that was scanned by LadyGalaxy got errors? Some page are missing and misplaced.

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
    I'm still reading GSC (some of the files are a bit mixed up so I could be a while... XD) but I really can't wait to read the whole FR/LG saga because for some reason I just prefer the original cast (Red, Green and Blue) to the newer characters, so it'll be great to see them in the splotlight again ^^

I hope someone manages to get ahold of the newer ones. I probably will eventually... but we're talking years here, so I'll scan them if we still don't have them by 2010 XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Hi guys I've been browsing the internet and I found raw and I believe watermarked scans of chapters 300 and 301. It originally had the entire volume 25 and volume 26 till chapter 301 but since volume 25 were already posted I thought it won't be of use anymore. Also I am aware that sooner or later people will put up their chuang yi copies of volume 26 but for those who may still need it and since I have already found it I don't see any harm in sharing. Also when it comes to legality of the scans I believe mediafire should still be allowed right? Since the rest of the mediafire links are still on this thread. Anyway here are the links

https://www.mediafire.com/?mfw7oa69zgi
    chapter 300

https://www.mediafire.com/?toti99nwegf
    chapter 301

Also may I request someone who are willing and happen to have some free time to clean the chapters for me? (you know delete the words and make the pics a little darker and clearer?) Its just so that they would be better and since I am personally coloring scans anyway. Thanks

Years
    THANK YOU

omg! omg! omg! omg! omg!

I was looking like forever to find some scans or raws or whatever of volume 26 but unfortunately I was unsuccessful.... :(

VideoFan thank you soooooooooo damn much!!! but could you tell me where to get the rest? pleaaaaaaase I´m so desperate!

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Hi guys I've been browsing the internet and I found raw and I believe watermarked scans of chapters 300 and 301. It originally had the entire volume 25 and volume 26 till chapter 301 but since volume 25 were already posted I thought it won't be of use anymore. Also I am aware that sooner or later people will put up their chuang yi copies of volume 26 but for those who may still need it and since I have already found it I don't see any harm in sharing. Also when it comes to legality of the scans I believe mediafire should still be allowed right? Since the rest of the mediafire links are still on this thread. Anyway here are the links

https://www.mediafire.com/?mfw7oa69zgi
    chapter 300

https://www.mediafire.com/?toti99nwegf
    chapter 301

Also may I request someone who are willing and happen to have some free time to clean the chapters for me? (you know delete the words and make the pics a little darker and clearer?) Its just so that they would be better and since I am personally coloring scans anyway. Thanks

I love you.
    Thank you sooooo much.
    Seriously, this is awesome.
    Silver... :3

Back