• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Volumes 17-20 Release Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I pm'd minakichan the link, so next time she's on she can post it to the site. I might have some free time later this week, so are there any other volumes you guys need?

YES YOU ARE AWESOME. Now I can read 19-23 all at once.

Currently, we need volumes 24+, but I don't know if any of those are being scanned at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2017
    Yea where is 19

is there 19 on the site because i readed a lot of ppl comment saying 19 is on but i seem to not be able to see it?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    *sigh*

Like we've all been saying, 19 has been scanned, and the upload link has been PMed to minakichan, who runs the above site. What we're waiting for it for minakichan to get online and update the site with the link to Volume 19.

Of course, had you been paying attention to the thread, you'd already know this.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2017
    My bad Sorry(again)

*sigh*

Like we've all been saying, 19 has been scanned, and the upload link has been PMed to minakichan, who runs the above site. What we're waiting for it for minakichan to get online and update the site with the link to Volume 19.

Of course, had you been paying attention to the thread, you'd already know this.

My Bad, I'm not that good at paying attention. I was excited to hear that 19 came out so i jumped to conclusion and assume that it was already posted on a site?!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Everyone, let's make a monument to Graconos.

V19 is up right now, thank you VERY much!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    YES, VOLUME 19 IS UP ON PKMNTRANS!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to y'all! I kept having stupid Internet issues connecting to PC......

23 VOLUMES OF POKESPE UP ON THE INTERNET! It's a dream come truuuuue! *_*

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    YES, VOLUME 19 IS UP ON PKMNTRANS!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to y'all! I kept having stupid Internet issues connecting to PC......

23 VOLUMES OF POKESPE UP ON THE INTERNET! It's a dream come truuuuue! *_*

I just saw it! Thank you Graconos & everyone else who helped ^^

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2008
    Hurray for volume 19!!!!!!
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You can't possibly imagine how happy I am.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    WHAT THE DUECE? ZOMG VOLUME 19!! its gotta be too good to be true. Well lets see if my comp feels like being good today and can downlaod the file correctly.

Years
    ........vol.19 was a total dud :( why did i want it so bad?.....nah! i'm just kiddin :) vol.19 was great and as good as i thought it be(pretty good) so thanks granconos for scanning it, man we owe u a big 1!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back