• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Volumes 17-20 Release Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Ok, if you downloaded the .cbr, just rename it to .rar and unrar it with Winrar. Rawr. If you don't know how to change a file's extension, look it up, it's easy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    It's just like what Phreack says:
    Say it is 'volume 17.cbr' then rename it to 'volume17.rar' .
    Make the cbr to rar . then use winrar . It works for me.
    Thanks Phreack.Just made it a little more clearer.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Ok, sorry I wasn't clear enough. You probably have file's extensions set to hidden, and in that case you won't see the file as 'Volume 17.cbr' but 'Volume 17'. You have to do what's said on ww w.fileinfo.net/help/windows-show-extensions.html (without the space, I'm not allowed to post links yet) and the file extensions will appear. After that just go to the 'Volume 17.cbr' file and rename it like ranjan said to turn ir into a rar file. When you have a rar file, use Winrar on it and it should work. I hope that helps :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    I know this is just a scan from the Chung-Yi translation, but on 032, is the map in the lower right-hand corner backwards?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2008
    It's wonderful! thanks. When do you get vol 18 & 19???????????

I' ve got vol 2, 21, 22. If you want I can give link for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Sorry for the delay guys, I was out of town Saturday and most of Sunday - which doesn't really matter since he decided to "stretch it out" and didn't finish with 18 till a bit under an hour ago. Just making this post to bump the thread since I added a download link for 18 to the first post now, though I'm not going to bother changing the rest of it. I actually stayed up a good 3-4 hours later than I planned (with my eyes hurting like all hell) so I could get this up before tomorrow evening, when I'll be likely to wake up (and probably won't be reading the volume myself till then).

Oh, also, I saw an old list by Benji in another topic that had the status of current volumes and it said 20 was already scanned by the person who did 21/22, but for the life of me I can't seem to find a link to it. What's up with that? If it's already scanned I'll tell HMM he doesn't need to bother with that one.

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
  • Thanks a bunch to both you and HMM! .Aaron has gone completely MIA so it's great there's still hope that 25+, plus the missing RSE volumes will be up. I can't believe nearly the entire series is already up here!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Oh yes volume 18 is up. So that means Volume 19, 24,25, and 26 are the only ones left. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • Volume 18 up!
    So awesome!

The only problem is, that I got disconnected and my download was stopped at (about) 25%. My Internet Connection stinks.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Volume 18 up!
    So awesome!

The only problem is, that I got disconnected and my download was stopped at (about) 25%. My Internet Connection stinks.

It's up? i've checked like all of the threads, but i couldn't find the link -__-. If you know where to find it, please tell me~.

Thanks =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    where can i download vol. 19?

I can't really say, but 19 should be done within a few days at the latest. But again I ask as someone just mentioned in the list of volumes that still needed to be done in which 20 was not included for a link to download 20 as I can't seem to find it anywhere.

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I can't really say, but 19 should be done within a few days at the latest. But again I ask as someone just mentioned in the list of volumes that still needed to be done in which 20 was not included for a link to download 20 as I can't seem to find it anywhere.

go to the list, than to volume 15, if you use the first libk that is given than you can watch 15, 20, 21 and 22 on that site if i'm correct...

i can't download vol. 17... how come?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    I actually meant to download it, not view it on the site. But I found it after some more looking earlier so I'll go ahead and tell HMM he only needs to do 19 now...

As for the download link, it's working fine for me so I can't really say why it wouldn't be working for you. If you want I could put it up on megaupload or something. Also, on the note of possibly getting volumes 24-26 up faster I just talked to him about it:

Me
    : Have you imported 24-26 to scan later or are you still not sure if you're doing that yet?
    HMM: Oh, I'm working on that.
    HMM: Working on importing, that is.
    HMM: I just need to get the order placed and everything...

So it may be a couple weeks before we get those. I dunno how long it takes or anything.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back