• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 4, 2018
hi I started playing the game and i found a glitch.
When im talking with the uncle of Yellow it says welcome to the pokemon center without stopping, and it gives master balls and great balls.
Can you solve it?

Last edited:
Years
hi I started playing the game and i found a glitch.
When im talking with the uncle of Yellow it says welcome to the pokemon center without stopping, and it gives master balls and great balls.
Can you solve it?

Yep!

Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter Alpha 1.2
Alpha 1.2
Please patch onto a Clean Fire Red ROM

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 4, 2018
hey c067912881 I have a big list of glitches for you :(

the policeman in the gate of veridian city does not speak and if you speak to the growlithe it freeses the game.
if you enter in the pokecenter of veridian the screen goes black.
if you enter in the pokecenter of pallet town its okay, but when you go out you go to some place and become stuck.
when i lost a battle I went to someplace and I become stuck.
the rourte 22 and route 1 don't have day and night system.
in the route 23 or indigo plateau have a police in front of the cave that don't say nothing.
in route 1 when the 2 kids speak, Yellow goes to some trees.
also in route 1 there is a trainer that as 2 ekans but when you kill one the battle is over (its the trainer of the easy shorts).
in a garden of pallet town is a girl and when you talk to her the game freeses
in pallet town some houses inside are strange.
and in saffron city the houses are strange but outside.

Sorry for all this text, but I want the best for this hack ;)
I also played until the end, and I must say its very good, you made a good work :)

Last edited:
Years
Updates:

Finished Do Wrong, Dewgong! Chapter:
dd0IDdw.png
WwSo3Rz.png

DR7nOEX.png
zbfEiFu.png

uXqQCu5.png
NXt7ryd.png

List of Chapters for Beta 1:
-Do Wrong, Dewgong!
-Cloystered!
-Bill's Return(Optional Chapter)
-Celadon Crisis
-As Gastly as Before

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
hey great hack i liked the way u remodelled the towns and forests
but i encountered a coupled of bugs like u cant enter the viridian pokecenter and when u leave the pallet town own u end up next to a trees
and also u should block the way to the pokemon leaugue cuz the grass there can come out a level 40 ferow so u can paralyze it with pikachu and then easily level up ur pokemon earlier in the game

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Hey uh creator of this chapter, I got a glitch in it I went in a pokemon center to heal my pokemon and the screen went black, and I wonder because there is no pc to get the potion as the regular and you can get healed so whats up with that but thats all the glitches in it

Years
hey great hack i liked the way u remodelled the towns and forests
but i encountered a coupled of bugs like u cant enter the viridian pokecenter and when u leave the pallet town own u end up next to a trees
and also u should block the way to the pokemon leaugue cuz the grass there can come out a level 40 ferow so u can paralyze it with pikachu and then easily level up ur pokemon earlier in the game

Hey uh creator of this chapter, I got a glitch in it I went in a pokemon center to heal my pokemon and the screen went black, and I wonder because there is no pc to get the potion as the regular and you can get healed so whats up with that but thats all the glitches in it

Thank you for reporting these glitches and they are fixed for beta 1. Updates for Yellow will be out tomorrow.

Years
Updates:

Cloystered! Chapter:
51O3SXR.png
zmtrgtL.png

ve9pgZN.png
LjwuNhQ.png

pLJc8Rc.png
nSEaGrW.png

I did use Aethestode's sprite for the Icicle Spear as a base. I've switched the palette and colours around to make it more like a Icicle.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
I don't want to demotivate you or be rough, but I really think Aethesthode would've done a much better job completing this game. I really think your efforts are great, but they don't really cut it for me. It might be my personal taste, though...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 6, 2019
I'm so excited for this! I enjoyed Aethestode's Adventures Red and am so glad someone else is doing Yellow. I wish you the best of luck and will play it as soon as I can! It looks great by the way!

Back