• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures!

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Hack information!
    This hack is heavily based on the manga of the same name, well the first 3 versions of it, it will go until you become champion of the pokemon league.
    The story if you haven't read the manga..
    Story: Collect all 8 gym badges and become league champion. However...along the way you learn that Team Rocket is doing weird experiments on Pokemon and stealing them and searching for mysterious pokemon, you'll come to discover Gym Le---THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN EDITED~TR

What happened there? Hmm, after you get your starter along with your buddy Poliwhirl, your adventure will start, battling trainers, saving the world, and becoming the renowned champion.

Team:
    So uh, I kind of need a mapper >>;
    Mapper needs to be able to follow my specifications and not change too much.
    I want this to be kept closely to the original in maps. :)

Please contact me on AIM at Interdpth.
    or MSN at [email protected] :)

AWESOME COOL STUFF
    I only have 1 picture as I don't think i'll be doing much map editing =P
    I also have one video.

Spoiler:

And I realize this hack has probably been done before, but I assure you, i'm quite experienced and i'll be able to easily keep to the storyline, where any versions before mine, probably fell short.
    Also.
    All events will be from the manga, they may not take place in the right place, or be the exact same conditions, but they will be there.
    Even the mewtwo event

The video in the spoiler according to the manga takes place in Western Forest, obviously Virdian Forest isn't western, so I just threw it in route 101.

I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND
    I realize the names aren't correct or the dialogue isn't full.

DO NOT.
    I repeat DO NOT HASSLE ME ABOUT THIS.
    Thank you for coming to my thread

Q. AND A.

Q.What are the starters?
    A.Poliwhirl and Bulbasaur, they are mandatory :)

Q.LIEK OMG I SAW X AND Y IN YOUR SCREEEN SHOTS AND VIDEOS THAT DOESN'T FIT WITH TEH MANGA WHY?!?
    A.
    1.This is un-refurbished.
    2.There will be differences so I can fit stuff in places.
    3.For the most part this will be true to the manga.

Q.Will all 3(Red, Blue, and Green) be in it?
    A.As you can tell from the screen shot. Yes.

Q.Since Red is a boy, if I choose a girl, what will happen?
    A.The text will be modified to be for a girl, blue will remain a girl.

Q.What about the yellow arc?
    A.Since there is no character art of Yellow, I will be skipping that saga but will feature the rest of that arc. :) So LUGIA will belong to lance.

I will place more Q And A in here soon.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Alright, I moved this to the Scrapbox. I'll be helping on some minor aspects of this game.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Looks interesting. I've always liked the manga; nice to see someone is turning it into a game. Anyways, good luck on this. x]

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Very nice video I like the scripts you have. Is polywhirl tje starter. I think that would make it to easy if that was your starting pokemon but I'm assuming you get a polywag.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Nice. It's great to see a hack from a famous programmer :3
    As for the mapping, I could always help out.
    Good luck, interdpth!

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    As per the manga, you get a poliwhirl and a bulbasaur.

And no that isn't an unfair advantage, i'm making sure of that. ;)

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • The titlescreen looks very nice. The scripting is mediocre but obviously you're just beginning.
    I wish you the best of luck and I'll be keeping an eye on this.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    col: You most likely haven't a clue to who I am :)
    So i'll let that Mediocre slide, all though it is my first MAJOR script in a 5 years. ;)

Disturbed, you've been referenced by a friend, I may require your assistance on some ideas in the near future. :)

Last edited:

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • col: You most likely haven't a clue to who I am :)
    So i'll let that Mediocre slide, all though it is my first MAJOR script in a 5 years. ;)
    You most likely are quick to jump to conclusions. I know who you are to some degree: you're a programmer, the one behind PET (and I'm sure some others that I'm not familiar with), and as I recall, you hosted some hacking tutorial in the ROM Hacking chat here on PC (which I, unfortunately, was unable to attend (I did read bits and pieces of HackMew's transcript though)).
    Anyways, I didn't mean "mediocre" in a harsh way. It's certainly better than a lot of other people's scripting that I've seen in my short time here. But the fact that the PokéMart representative continues to walk around while the script is being carried out isn't doing your reputation any justice.

Oops, I think I spotted my error. I said "you're just beginning". I meant that you're just beginning this HACK, not beginning HACKING. Now I see how that could have been misinterpreted :D

Last edited:

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    the video was just a short, nothing was refurbished, and said NPC has been removed after the video was made, I just needed some eye candy ;)

I meant know, as i've been a hacker for over 5 years, and my name was in the game for years after, I did help research scripting in the beginning, don'tcha know ;D

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Yeah, looking awesome interdpth, wouldn't expect anything less. Can't wait to see how good this fallows the manga.

Years
  • Oh this would be a great hack if implemented properly. I think I already saw a Japanese version of VS. Mew in Youtube yesterday. =P

There's a big demand for one...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This is a great idea, I haven't seen any previous attempts to make a hack of this story. But then, I haven't been looking ;)

If you're as experienced as you sound to be, I hope you'll make it. I'm just thinking of how exciting the Johto story would be as a game... *shudders* 8D But one thing at a time, perhaps. Good luck!

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Wow, you fused the idea I had for a hack with my brother's hack's name XD

Anyways, since all I can do is edit starters, I can't even call myself a hacker...

Back