• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: -=~//::Pokemon Amethyst::\\~=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    I'll apply for testing. Who wouldn't want to play this? ^-^

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    Aye ! I would also love to be a beta tester:)
    Hmm.. I've tried and tried to post but it won't go through :S maybe it's something with my PC?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    ...?
    what do you mean none of the new pointer work? talk to me on MSN i will tell you how to fix them. The beta testers are the first 2 people who signed up. Post your emails or IM on AIM/MSN and i will send you the latest patch to begin testing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    Update: ive still got alot of work to do on the beta , mostly text but a good amount (almost 100% mapping is done for the beta)

heres a new rock type line
    DM:i Need back sprites and over world(only forward facing)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    DM: i only need overworld for the first evo just clarifying that, i will probably post some more news/screens today.

edit: i also need noops mid walking sprites because he shows up as a moving event.

Last edited:

Penquiny

snaky is my rayquaza
    Years
    This game looks like the one my brother action gamer has been working on.I think it was a emerald new one.But I like this one too The new rock pokemon like Kankar are so cute.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    ive found a bad bug, in certain route where i edited with GoldMap 1.6 it messes with the wild pokemon, they will only appear in the morning, otherwise it acts like the game is indoors, no wild pokemon. This is only on 3 maps so far and they are all cave maps. I will do my best to avoid this in any other maps until i figure out how to fix this or a fixed version of goldmap comes out. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this please tell me. The bugs are too bad and if i cant fix them the game is still perfectly playable, its just an anoying bug.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Ouch... that sucks... What way did you edit them? did you mabey accediently load up the wrong set of pokemon for the time? or mess up some pointers in the folder? or prehaps this is just a very odd very strange mess up. anyways good luck with that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    no gold map 1.6 is bugged up, if you edit maps with wild pokemon, that happens

edit:
    UPDATE: here is Noop and Keetu in-game
    Keetu becomes a perish trapper like misdreavus but more powerful defenses. Noop is found in the jungle between the cave/ mountain and the 4th town.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    I decided a while ago that i wanted to include trainers from other games in Amethyst. DM, could you recolor some of these? for starters how about the karate guy, the scientists, and the voodo lady on the bottom row.

edit:another thing, the vibrava front sprite is too big it needs to 48x48

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    Big update: In the next town you will find Trainer Hall, where you can battle your self, this was located in Kanto in the regular game. Trainer Hall is located in Town hall which is also Mr. X's secret head quarters. He is in charge of fighting team rocket. Mr.X is the Mayor of the 4 th town and also head of this secret gov branch.

I need town names still.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back