• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: -=~//::Pokemon Amethyst::\\~=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Looking good, I like the new screens, good luck now and in the future for your hack!

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
    I'm sorry, but I can not really spend too much time with this hack, Can you send me some new text as well as the new dev beta? I'd like text that doesn't need repointing 'cause that way i can actually be some use since i don't have enough time for repointing.

c123

Cool Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    I can not wait till this hack is finished. All the pokemon look amazing. I can only use game boy color roms on my psp because the gba emulator is slow. When will the next beta be.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    heres some more new pokes, i didnt really like the names for these guys so does anyone have any good suggestions?
    They are replacing Grimer/Muk

c123

Cool Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    Wouldn't you rather have a mudkip then a pidgey. I also do not think it is possible to add new pokemon without replacing one right now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    espeon trainer: there arent any new pokemon in the beta thats out, thats a very old beta and the next one will have ALOT more stuff

Digital Mage: Whenever you can do it i need the 3rd gym leader sprites. its a grass gym.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    It's a bug that will probably be fixed soon.

& so what there's no pidgey, a hack is generally changes not additions. Deal with it.

& I will do that gym sprite.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    DM: do you see that other scientist sprite next to the one you recolered in that picture. The one with the pokeballs in the air around him. Do you think you could recolor him and add a red R on his jacket? Ive got a good idea for him that fits in with the story. Also i need the weird rock pokemon lines' 2nd stage overworld but only the forward facing sprite.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    I have decided i will release the next version in mid december, after i go on break and have few days to get some things finished up. Ive been working on the hack, but i might not have that many updates from now till the next beta release just because im now putting in alot of text and inserting sprites and fixing small things.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    Grass and it will be a girl because i cant think of anything to replace the whitney crying event.

edit:
    Update:
    Today ive been working on figuring out how to repoint events and write new scripts. Ive managed to expand the text of this person(Mr.X in the game) and make them give me a lvl 15 Gastly whose types has been changed to ghost/electric.
    Just showing that ive learned some new things so this will afect the hack in a positive way. The only problem is that i cant stop him from giving infinite pokemon/items.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back