• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Aqua

Do any of you think this game will go anywhere?

• Oh yeah! You'll be done in no time!

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Yeah!

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Maybe, I don't know.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Hell no! It sucks!

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    WOOT! THAT MEANS YOU CAN HELP ME ON MY GAME TOO! Lol, but seriously... :P. I like the way you made the beginning of the game have a "creative" scene, keep it up.

Years
    I read the previous posts, nice game you've got here. I think the mapping looks awesome. I hope you can update more over the holidays.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Huh? Lol, thats ok. people get mixed up sometimes. Now, all I need to figure out is how I'm going to fix up a shadowed rayquaza sprite to look like the one I'm making. I've gotten it all but I'll also need the battler... Once I get a good sketch in (The ones I have suck ^_^) I'll scan it. Speaking of scanning, I need to go ahead and finish the starter ^_^

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Alright i uploaded the three new sprites, Also the color scheme for the bug, tell me before i do the evo if that is the color you want. I wasn't sure

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Sorry, i have had no time to sprite again. Work is murder, but hey with tips and getting paid around $11 an hour I don't mind ( 7 for dishes, 4 for busing) Anyway, I will start to sprite some other guys tonight for you. I am thinking about cleaning up the older ones i have made to make them neater, less dithering maybe, who knows. anyway again i will start spriting again tonight.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    You mean like... trainers and such? Uh... people make them (I make some...) and stuff...

Oh my! Those sprites are quite good. One thing though. they seem under pixelated. Like better than pokemon graphics ^_^ I tried dediting and splicing a natu and heres how it came out. It should look kinda like this. Unless you think this is good enough to use.

EDIT: I also finished Cheagle. Many splices. All the way from articuno to altaria ^_^

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    i like the second evolve, it looks cool and orginal, is it gonna be half fire??
    because theres flying/water=wingulll, and that one should be a flying/fire...and mabye anohter one be flyinh/grass!!!

keep it up whales!

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Thanks! And yes it is. Fire/Flying. I was also planning on making a Ground/Flying pokemon as well. I need to make a few (3-6) new pokemon for a desert because there will be one desert Island as well as one jungle island. Speaking of which, does anyone have or is willing to make a pokemon style jungle tileset or just vines and palm trees? If you could that would be sweet!

EDIT: I'm on a roll I guess, I finished the starters batter... maybe... I might add stuff or take away stuff, but... how does it look (BTW no splicing becuase I couldn't find a base body...)

Oh and if anyone is wondering if I'm actually continuing to get any farther in the game... I need this for it ^_^ Just one thing though. I'd need this as an over world sprite too >_< If anyone could... maybe... make one? IT dosent have to be good it just has to be distinguishable...

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Hmm, i like your version better them mine..... You could make all the sprites youself man, you did a good job.
    As for the starter, hmm, not bad it is done very well.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Really? You think I should go solo on the spriting? But then you wouldnt be helping me ^_^ I need all the help I can get...

Yeah. The starter kind looks like S-beep-t but... I tried... >_> The 3rd evolve is better. Looks the coolest in my opinion (I drew sketches) I've gotten 20% of the into done. When its done and a few more maps are done I'll release beta v0.1!

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    Really? Thanks I appreciate it. Now I've got another problem. My parent chose this week of all weeks to paint my room. Its because like when I was five I drew on the walls in a few places and its gotten kind of crappy over the years so now they want to repaint it... so I'll be painting for a few days. I will get my breaks and work but... I'll just be doing htat a while so forgive my extended absensce ^_^

I got pretty far in the intro yesterday though. I fixed all the bugs I think... the only weird thing is that there are no :'s... Is there a way to fix that? Its annoying because whe nits says like Old man: Blah blah blah, it says Old man blah blah blah... so... yeah... can anyone post up the text file they are using if it works please? So then I can import it and use it ^_^ (I'll give credits!)

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Hmm, well if you need the help i geuss i can still sprite for you. I'll start working on the jujelly line if you don't mind.
    EDIT: Added JuJelly....what do you think? I believe i forgot to add the yellow circles to his tentacle thigs

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back