• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon arceus and the rise of the dragons

what sould the starters be.

• beedrill,dustox,beutifly

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • arcinine,houndoom,charmeleon

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • polietode,feraligator,blastosie

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
    allthough it would fit with the story, having all physic starters, or any physic starters at all for that matter, is simply not fesible, as physcis attacks have no effect on normal type pokemon, and thus the player would be running from many battles early in the game.

i do agree that the starters in the polls are bad though, for exampl the fire ones, having arcanine and charmeleon in the same starter set is a horrible choice, as charmeleon would always be the better choice, as it still has one evolution left, and arcanine has none, and the player would have no reason to train it.

also, having second evolutions as starters would mean that the first evolutions are either unavailable, only attained through the day care, or are wild pokemon, making the use of multiple starters irrelivent as you could obtain all the starters anyway? i suggest either making one starter, or all three to be 1st evolutions.

thats my 2 cents anyway =]]

Psychics do normal damage on a Normal Pok'emon. They have no effect on Dark.

Back