• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon arceus movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

varial295

A pokemon researcher
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2010
    that would be a really good movie and with the god of pokemon

but who knows it might be the last pokemon mobie or episode o watever

EVER MADE!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yes, it would be very cool if they made an Arceus movie. It'll probably come out next year based on the patterns of the movies. Hopefully Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf come out as well to stop the war of Space/Time. C'MON. There can be no Time without Space and no Space without Time.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Yes, it would be very cool if they made an Arceus movie. It'll probably come out next year based on the patterns of the movies. Hopefully Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf come out as well to stop the war of Space/Time. C'MON. There can be no Time without Space and no Space without Time.

I agree. My bro and I can't wait for The Lake Trio to make an appearence in anime

manu6453

pokemon trainer
    Years
  • They should have a movie called "origin of the earth" including arceus, dialga, palkia, uxie, mespirit and azelf, as these were the pokemon who created the world.

p.s. Look on the top floor of canalave libary. One of the books should say

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
  • Well, there's various clips on YouTube supposedly saying that the 12th movie is going to be about Arceus... and there was another rumour about it being about Cresselia. Who knows?

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    What I think nintendo will do is make another movie before one mentioning arceus. It's because I don't think that they will end it anytime soon. What I hope is that there will be a heatran movie after and then possibly an arceus movie, then some other movie with the possible generation 5.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I thought that the movie after Giratina/Regigigas/Shaymin features Arceus.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Every new region, you'll get a new amazing Pokémon. I kinda think Arceus sucks, the design and the idea of it.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I want to see the epic fight of most powerful pokemon between Arceus and the original Mewtwo.

Years
  • Well Mewtwo was meant to be the most powerful Pokémon, that went flying out the window.

Agreed ^^

I mean, what happened?! Yeah the new ones might look cool, but i think the ideas behind the them aren't that, y'know, great?

However i'd still love to see a movie on the "creator" pokemon. would be rather interesting :D

Cheng Zhou

周成
    Years
  • There is, in fact, another movie coming up sometime soon. The movie is called Pokémon Movie 11: Girantina the Bouqet of the Sky. There are a couple of trailers for it, if you Google it.

And there is a small chance there could be a seperate movie about Arceus, but just about a single Pokémon? That would make the movie a bit boring, don't you think? You could add Darkrai and other Pokémon in the movie, rather than just having a movie about a single Pokémon.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • They should have a movie called "origin of the earth" including arceus, dialga, palkia, uxie, mespirit and azelf, as these were the pokemon who created the world.

p.s. Look on the top floor of canalave libary. One of the books should say

Groudon and Kyogre created the earth, Dialga and Palkia just protect time & space

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back