• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Atlantis Reborn!

Do you think its a hack in progress?

• Its great for a first hack!

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Its modest.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Its okay but I think it will turn out to be a good hack.

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • It's bad.

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
Years
  • Update

update:

In your Petalburg Woods, there will be a rock tunnel (cave) in it you will find a mysterious man who gives you a dark type pokemon, it has 4 evolutions (yes 3-4 evolutions is a new feature , maybe 5 i will add), that pokemon has good attacks.

NEARING THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME
    You will have to find later the core of the earth, a place called One Throne, where the Empress of Time awaits. ( i got this from Prince of Persia Revelations). Now this is not the same empress, its the lady from Emerald where you go to that building that looks like a snake in this island where this guy takes you.) Anyway, she doesn't trust you and battles you, after she battles you, she tells you were to get the.........sorry can't spoil the fun can i!

Enjoy guessing!
    By the way any map ideas!!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Hey man i have finished your sprites and one that i had missed so go and get them :) also i loveyour game so far. Have you updated the ips oatch somewhere on the thread?

Years
  • Here's a fake you can use. (See attatchment) I call it Plusimi, and it's a baby Mew. ^^

Any further assignments, oh great and mighty game-maker? *shot*

Years
  • Well, you're a better hacker than me. XD. Plus, you're the one making this entire hack- I'm just a mere spriter.

Any Pokemon sprites you need? I'll get right on it!

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    *cries happily*

My baby's a starter!
    (the back sprite needs the Jirachi charm things on the ears!!)

Years
  • Err... Jirachi charm? Sorry, but I don't know what you mean. ^^'

It's kind of difficult to see the back/make a backsprite of it, 'cause it's facing forward.

Years
  • I have more fakes for the game. One is a cheap recolored Pokemon (You don't need to use it), but two are a duo- They replace Swablu and Altaria. They are Airvee and Aereon, and they were attempts to make a flying-type Eeveelution, but instead created a whole new Pokemon. Please use them- the sprites are completely scratch, and they took me a while to draw.

Years
  • This is the best hack I have ever seen!(this is the ONLY hack I've ever seen but that doesnt make it any less great.....)It has potenial...Keep at it and it will end up a great sucess....The story is great!
    EDIT:If u want to use any of my sprites(they are in my sig)just ask me and I will allow u to use them.Anything to help this great hack!

Last edited:
    Years
  • to: reploid zero

hey . .

i'am a newbie . . . i want to help you but i don't have a program to make game like that . . . just PM me . .

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • progress

now i have made quite a lot of progress:

hero/heroine: 100%
    Story: 100%
    Title Screen: 100%
    PKMN sprites: 45%-about 70 new PKMN so far-goal is 200.
    Maps up to Dewford for first beta: 50%

Yeah thats about it. Barneyzhen, where are the maps that you said you finished?!

Any more ideas? I need to make a rule...UNTIL I GET AT LEAST 10 ideas I won't release the beta in 2 wks, ( I will give to staff via PM) I will add another week for each delay in meeting the 10 cutoff. Its just I am not getting many ideas that I need...things like mapping ideas, icy, sandy, have a stone Rhydon in this town, etc. CMON!

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • 9 more!

i think you mean with rocks and stuff, things that have iron in it...tileset 19 has that....but i dont think that should be in Rustboro, in an other city, maybe, because rustboro has a little rusty feeling already. Maybe i will change it to snowy and ice. -9 more ideas needed!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    Your hack is called Atlantis Reborn so i think you should put in something that has something related to Atlantis like an new island or underwater "island" or town.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • you're kinda late..

umm, magnetic hacker, you're kinda late, those betas are old! I am totally redesigning this one. So far 7 more to go! That's why I am not worrying about those glitches. You should figure it out, I mean the sprites I posted recently weren't in the old betas right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back