• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Aurora.

What sounds like a bigger tragedy?

• Deoxys dukes it out with Suicune in the day of 100 lights and gets corrupted with the Auroran power.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Suicune protects an orb of Deoxys safe during the Day of 100 lights but gets defeated and Deoxys abs

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • I dunno why don't you just make a contest out of it?

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Don't know don't care.

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Okay thanks PKMNCollector go to know that your helping.
    Also note for some people you have 2 days to think of the plot for the story in the poll. Because if there is a tie than the staff will have to make a majority vote.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I guess I'm doing the scripting for this hack, but daisuke, pm me, I know a great website where you can put this hack.

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Now that the poll is closed I have my story and I'm almost done the first Beta which only will go to Theta Beach(Route 109).
    All I need done maybe is the Title Screen, some of my text and sprites.

Edit:This is a favor for me to ask some of you spriters.
    If you can could you pm me if you can make Pokemon Ranger:Jack Walker for me?

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

Years
    ???-Newcomer appeared-???

Spoiler:

Spoiler alert above! I just finished putting in the first Gym Leader! I will edit this with more details soon!

Pokemon Aurora.
    Pokemon Aurora.-
    Pokemon Aurora.
    Pokemon Aurora.

Cameo as:Hinamori Momo(not the best at making it like Bleach.)

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

Years
    ?-Newcomer! Again!-?

Here is another Gym Leader who is a good friend of mine:
    Pokemon Aurora.

Name:Hero-Vento
    Type:Ghost(Though the Gym uses a variety of types)
    Cameo:Eiyuu.

He is the young leader of Beta Isle( where coincendently the beta will end.)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    nice. :D
    I really like it.
    Well, as always, best of luck and aim high!
    Reach the stars up high!

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Thanks...By the way since I am almost done all I need to finish is Beta Isle I will need some Beta testers..Like about 5 at least.

~Dai-kun~

Years
    Attention ever since my absence I will start giving you better ideas of whats happening with the spoilers but since my team has been absent more times then I can count I will need more ppl to help out rather than just wait for my beta....Now like it says on the front page it will tell you what ppl I need for my hack. Please either PM me or tell me here if your gonna help.

Now for the spoiler:
    Spoiler:

~Dai-kun~

Years
    this looks like a nice hack :P keep up the good work :D

Guess you forgot dude anyways doesn't matter I'd like everyone to stay posting in this thread and occasionally looking at it because since it is only me and PKMNCollector working at it now we hope that you will still support us and don't leave this thread dead(rhymes lol).

Anyways I'll edit this post to put the Hero and Heroine..though its not the best if you can make it better when i post it i will really appreciate it(reward will be given ;))

EDIT:Here are the main character sprites
    Pokemon Aurora.
    Saba
    Pokemon Aurora.
    Ryouki

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty good for your first hack! Keep on hacking!

~Dai-kun~

Years
    I'm currently looking for anyone for beta testers..Usually this is the part where ppl ask by PM if they can be beta testers. As well as that I need more staff like a scripter(Really want) and other jobs!I'm serious if you got expierence and your not new on the hacking job please let me know. Because there isn't any other updates other than the sprites I'm inserting in the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back