• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Aurora.

What sounds like a bigger tragedy?

• Deoxys dukes it out with Suicune in the day of 100 lights and gets corrupted with the Auroran power.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Suicune protects an orb of Deoxys safe during the Day of 100 lights but gets defeated and Deoxys abs

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • I dunno why don't you just make a contest out of it?

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Don't know don't care.

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
  • not bad actually but the Mt. Aura can be used for a unknown purpose. Let me make this clear halfway through the game after you beat ____ and caught/or beaten ____ the Aurora will fade. But I will spoil this info... Latias and Latios will be in the game the same way but in a different way..lets just say that there in eachothers shoes..Whoever figures this out first can be in (w/e i replace with the Elite 4 or not)..It's easy cause its the first part obviously..more questions that will land u in the cooler spots in my hack.

dandrew3109

Lord Yata
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    Hey Daisuke, sorry I havent been here for a while, i have had major comuter problems, and then I got Brawl. Anyhow I am still willing to beta test, and am now on most of the time, in the morning, and part of the afternoon so I will be here a lot.

shadowking93

UnStupid
    Years
  • lemme guess...i say that latios and latias will fuse or evolve to create a new pokemon that creates auroras and you have to defeat it to save a team from collecting its power and using that to dominate the world? total random guess, so do the two evolve or have a baby together and create a pokemon that makes auroras? so....does it make auroras? or is it deoxsys switches latios and latias souls and they are different people needing something to save them? if i do get in elite 4 or a place, use my avatar or the kid with teddiursa in the background.(probably not)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • lemme guess...i say that latios and latias will fuse or evolve to create a new pokemon that creates auroras and you have to defeat it to save a team from collecting its power and using that to dominate the world? total random guess, so do the two evolve or have a baby together and create a pokemon that makes auroras? so....does it make auroras? or is it deoxsys switches latios and latias souls and they are different people needing something to save them? if i do get in elite 4 or a place, use my avatar or the kid with teddiursa in the background.(probably not)
    Nice guess I thought of that but you beat me

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • umm no its really simple..I mean really really really simple...has nothing to do with Latios/Latias making Aurora but the one with Deoxys using aurora switching ___ is close.. P.S I am definatly not using those sprites no offense.

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Well thinking about the future this isn't confirmed with the team but will be a new system called the KyokudaiCOM or the MaxCOM(MaximumCom) I won't say anything us hence it not being really official yet. But I might need advanced experienced help

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • megiddo you should ask anyone you know that scripts to help seeing that you aren't the best scripter(no insult intended) I mean not everyone is anyways

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Okay all today I was thinking..Well I'm a Earthbound/Mother fan and well I was going to put something related in there..I already used the Snowman/Winters School theme from Mother/Earthbound replacing Verdanturf town now it is up to you the fans and viewers to get up and think and PM me ideas..Yes I'm the only person you know asking you to PM me..Why? Because im froggin bored!!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
  • Daisuke just asked me via MP to post here to tell that he has closed down this hack to make a new one on Fire Red.
    Cya!

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • It's true all but I need some more staff members(hopefully it will work) so I can re-map and have more graphics and music improved. If you are better in hacking fireRed plz tell me

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Alright, here's the post ya needed.

Anyways, the hack is looking great, I haven't been around the hacking section in so long I had forgotten all about this.

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Spoiler:
    Thinking about it I'm still deciding whether I will stay hacking Ruby or start FireRed I need some decisions from other people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back